PDA

View Full Version : Kill the Music: Speculation and Hypotheses-A MUST Read

Steev
11-13-08, 06:10 PM
jwe just sent this out on the JPIO Group. It is another [unbelievable] theory concerning the death of Jimi Hendrix.
Just what we need - Especially now . . . . . :(
It was so compelling, I sat stunned for a long moment.

Here was his message:
I found this to be an interesting read (can't believe everything you
read, but still interesting) and thought you might like it too; scroll
down the page about half way and look for this heading:

Kill the Music: Speculation and Hypotheses

http://xdell.blogspot.com/2006_10_01_archive.html

=======================

I was going to post the entire thing on this page, but it is so extensive and long, with pics, I'm just posting the link for it.

Again, 38 years later, what can it be to us but just another story . . . .
But THIS place, I've never been to before.
I scrolled down 25 clicks on my right scroll bar-It's way down there, under the sub-heading:
Kill the Music: Speculation and Hypotheses

Fuck me . . . .

stplsd
11-13-08, 06:34 PM
^
99% of this is just complete nonsense with no reference to actual documented events.

Voodoo Kush
11-13-08, 09:32 PM
Yeah that shit is stupid. he was on a CIA watch list sure, probably because he was caught in Canada with heroin.. placing him on the list. Old boy died of Neglect, Monnika didn't see what was happening to him soon enough and perhaps poured wine on him to wake him up. That's my take on it but lets not worry about whats already done.. he lives in my stereo and hard drive instead of a room full of mirrors now.

Steev
11-13-08, 11:12 PM
I didn't say it made any sense. Or was believable.
But besides the fact that I am usually one [along with Marcos] ;) who chuckles at folks who think they can bring Jimi back by "proving" something about a situation they can do nothing about, a couple items I've never heard B4 just stunned me for a second or 2. What makes one theory more believable than another? It's a moot point & silly to answer. But to tell you the truth, a bit of ANY of the theories scares me just a bit-living in America . . . . How does anybody know? So I basically agree with you guys. It's just an interesting read & I've never seen some of this B4.
One thing's for certain - Monnika sure fucked something up that night.
Peace

Voodoo Kush
11-13-08, 11:17 PM
Amen... my favorite is "I attended the concert and shot 18 pics. Soundtrack is from the concert. Jimi was assassinated in London 15 days later, probably by CIA hitmen". lol thats The description for Machine Gun, Copenhagen 70' on youtube. strong words

ilovejimi
11-14-08, 03:07 PM
(I didnt know her book was pulled-- is this true, the book is no longer in print)?
Despite the court order, Dannemann repeatedly called Etchingham a liar to anyone who would listen, and finally published the accusation in her 1995 biography The Inner World of Jimi Hendrix. Not surprisingly, Etchingham hauled Danneman back into court in 1996. Again the court found in favor of Etchingham, and immediately ordered all copies of the book removed from store shelves.