PDA

View Full Version : The Hate Monika & Hendrix Death Conspiracy Syndrome

MourningStar
11-14-08, 12:49 PM
I'm fed up with all the attention being given to the Hendrix' Death situations. I don't even bother to check out the articles so freely linked/posted around here or anywhere else. It all emphasizes the negative.

I suggest all get off the 'hate Monika' bandwagon. Sheesh! Monika sure makes an easy scapegoat target. The truth is (and what nobody wants to admit), is that EVERYONE in Jimi's close circle (officially, as well as non-officially) are to blame and, I would say, more so than Monika. THE MAN was criminally over-worked and neglected, in addition to being allowed to poison himself w/drugs &. alcohol and run loose w/o anything even resembling the appearance of security. Primarily, I blame management - Chas, Mike, etc., mostly for being stupid. Even Jimi heard his train a' comin' long before Monika was in the picture.

Surrounded and adored by millions, yet probably the lonliest soul that ever lived.

Let's move on ...

ilovejimi
11-14-08, 02:36 PM
ok then, how bout talkin bout the Story of Life

The story of jesus
So easy to explain
After they crucified him,
A woman, she claimed his name
The story of jesus
The whole Bible knows
Went all across the desert
And in the middle, he found a rose

There should be no questions
There should be no lies
He was married ever happily after
All the tears we cry
No use in arguing
All the use to the man that moans
When each man falls in battle
His soul it has to roam
Angles of heaven
Flying saucers to some,
Made easter sunday
The name of the rising sun

The story is written
By so many people who dared,
To lay down the truth
To so very many who cared
To carry the cross
Of jesus and beyond
We will guide the light
This time with a woman in our arms
We as men
Cant explain the reason why
The womans always mentioned
At the moment that we die
All we know
Is God is by our side,
And he says the word
So easy yet so hard

I wish not to be alone,
So I must respect my other heart
Oh, the story
Of jesus is the story
Of you and me
No use in feeling lonely,
I am searching to be free

The story
Of life is quicker
Than the wink of an eye
The story of love
Is hello and goodbye
Until we meet again

(written by Jimi Hendrix)

MourningStar
11-14-08, 04:27 PM
ok then, how bout talkin bout the Story of Life ...Works for me

dino77
11-14-08, 04:31 PM
Well put.

hyper_hippie
11-14-08, 05:31 PM
Well said, and I completely agree.

You may just wish to edit your post and remove Chas Chandler's name from the list of Jimi's management abusers; Chas was long gone from the picture at the end. In fact, if Chas had still been around, things might have been very different for Jimi.

Herman Cherusken
11-14-08, 05:59 PM
Sheet MourningStar, you yourself do sure make it easy for yourself. Why not bring up Hendrix's own total lack of diciplin in regard to various kinds of drugs, in dealing with the managerial issues, and on various personal levels. If you want to open up the entire subject, you can not leave that out.

When Chas quit in the middle in the making of Electric Ladyland in 1968, he did so because it was impossible for him to work as a producer and get some structure on the recording sessions when everyone was running around high on acid and whatever else, and at a time when even M Jeffery was Jimi's acid buddy. We dont know what suggestions that was made by Chas and others to have Jimi to control himself, and if much was even possible to do without the individuals own consent. And in the midst of these crasy hippie drug times, I dont know if even the concept of a pure drug rehab was around as an option for drug crazed stars, and if it was not something that came around in the years to come out of an obvious necessity.

Nah, Jimi was pretty much his own steaming A train on the way towards destruction because of personal traits. There are two major themes in Hendrix's life and songwriting, all understandable from a psychological view with the knowledge of Hendrix's background and upbringing coupled with his own psyckological makeup. On the one hand, the ocean deep longing for Love, Connectionon, and Togetherness, and on the other about the most desperate behaviour I ever have seen to get away from the same and stay free from all types commitments. He was roaming free as he pleased, consuming the drugs he wanted, boning whatever chicks he desired to the left and right - with only the contract with Jeffery as a legal binding holding himself down.

And then there's the skater from hell. Well MourningStar, you seem to have an aptitude for conspiracy theories yourself, but when they dont run along your own lines of thinking, it is castigated as focusing on negativities than on the positive aspects of Jimi's genius...

Well, while a lof can be said about Jimi's path to his untimely death, a lot of blame can be put on his management (i.e. Jeffery, while Chas was his pawn initially but who stepped down), the lack of some sort of structured group of understanding people able to care for Hendrix' complex personality, on the sycophants surrounding Jimi that he couldnt rid himself from because of personal traits, and then on Jimi's own personal weaknesses.

Myself, while I mostly preoccupy myself with Jimi's great music and artistery, I take myself the right from time to time to blame the skater from hell to be the direct cause of Hendrix's death, as there seem to have been people involved afterwords cleaning the place and whatever else when Jimi was already dead, Eric Burdon, Gerry Stickels etc. But the cunt was there when Jimi was in dire straits - and she did nothing...

siamesecat
11-14-08, 07:12 PM
Meow, so many letters here!

"Jimi was pretty much ... because of personal traits." [source of your personal knowledge of his personal traits, please! books? videos? black magic?!]
"There are two [only two? c`mon!] major themes in Hendrix's life [you can see through walls and times and souls?] and songwriting, all [!] understandable [true unknown genius of jimi interpretation!] from a psychological [?] view ... coupled with his own [?] psyckological [??] makeup." psyckologikal? sipkomonical? thimphobogical? Voodoo Gods, make me up!
"the most desperate [?] behaviour I [NB!] ever have seen" [where and how?].
"consuming the drugs he wanted, boning whatever chicks" [not your business, baby, not your business! consume and bone yourself alone, dont touch greats! they have another rights and paid another price]
"there's the skater from hell" [why not a silver surfer? great comics too]
"the lack of some sort of structured [?] group [!] of understanding [?]people able [?] to care for Hendrix' complex personality". [such a pity YOU wasnt at place back then! you would been a right choice, surely. Have you ever think about beautiful structured group of understanding people, lead by Mike Jeffery, which perfectly care about Hendrix sometime in September 1970? Its never late to start.]
"Jimi's own personal weaknesses" [poor old boy, he never met a really tough life-guider from Stockholm, ah?]
"Myself, while I mostly preoccupy myself" [that is! you start to stutter, so throw off this mushroom!]
"I take myself [mushrooms!] the right [ouch!] from time to time [why not every time you sniff?] to blame [???] the skater from hell to be the direct [NB!] cause [NB!] of Hendrix's death" [peoples! peoples!! peoples!!! the mystery is solved! jack the ripper is caught!]
"people involved [conspiracy, dear boy! so you are in this too?] afterwords cleaning the place" [as if skater lack the power to do this!]
"cunt was there" [and dick is here! guess who! That "cunt" was last woman in Jimi`s life and whatever she was, she deserve very different words, even if only to respect Hendrix taste]
"Jimi's great music and artistery" [oh, THANK YOU very very very much for your precious opinion on his work. we`re waiting for another revelation!]

Well, nothing pleasant in reading such flows of self-assured nonsense.
Are you on something really hard, Cherusken?

Meow, "cat talkin` to you".

MourningStar
11-15-08, 12:07 AM
^^ ILJ, SCat - http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

Well put.
Well said, and I completely agree.
Thnx ...

... if Chas had still been around, things might have been very different for Jimi.Perhaps, who knows, anything 'could have been possible'. I do not subscribe to 'what if's ...' - so many variables ... 'for entertainment purposes only' as far as I care (and confess to being guilty of).

You may just wish to edit your post and remove Chas Chandler's name ...... and I'll not edit a single word. Despite what he may have declared, Chas' bailing out on Jimi reveals a total lack of competence in controlling the path of the ballistic missile which he helped to engineer and launch. It's that or worse; in that he was either 'muscled' out of further involvement and didn't have the balls to face/defeat the threat, or he just didn't give a shit anymore, a 'wus' in either scenario.

And in Jimis's rising star we had a starship traveling beyond warp speed, requiring 'sensors' operating at peak efficiency to scan the course ahead, not to mention 'deflectors' to plow through any debris in it's path.

While I typically believe the individual always has control of their own destiny, to carry the the kind of galactic tonnage Jimi carried on his shoulders, coupled with his 'others first' humility, there should have been the transmission : "Houston! We have a problem...".

Herman Cherusken
11-15-08, 02:48 AM
Well, I didnt think we were writing a thesis and had to use notes and back up everything written with reference sources. And siamesecat, perhaps your way of communicating is okay where you originate from, but I assume the admins and moderators here expect some sort of civility in people's exchange of thoughts than being an outright asshole like yourself.

And I was actually surprised to see MouningStar steep to the level of cheering on and give thumbs up to such bs:
^^ SCat - http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

siamesecat
11-15-08, 08:54 AM
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Listen, Herman, i`m not going to waste my time and sharing your "civil" barking here. Just wonder, how in Sweden (and particularly in Stockholm), which is known to be the place, where people deeply understand Hendrix music, could exist some strange beings like you. Beings, who dare enough to teach dead musicians how to live.

"I didnt think" It seems! "asshole, cunt" Great vocabulary, indeed!

Are you crying for admins & moderators every time, you`re faced different opinions? Strange habit.

You are real freak, but without Hendrix involvement. Peace anyway.

MourningStar
11-15-08, 10:12 AM
... blah blah woof woof ...Going off-topic to get all defensive and issue profanities is your idea of 'civility'? I suppose the term is 'geographically' subjective?!

S-Cat was simply confronting your reply item by item (as is typical in forums). You could have reciprocated likewise (the 'civil' thing to do?), rather than get all vapor-locked on us (alas, this also is typical in forums).

Back to topic ...

Herman Cherusken
11-15-08, 01:27 PM
I call, rightfully so, the skater from hell a "cunt." Nowhere do I use such terminology in my communication with the two of you. There's a major difference between the two...

You Mr sieamesecat has a strange way of presenting your own idea of the events, while you instead call me
"cunt was there" [and dick is here! guess who!, and chop up about everything I say in nothing short of an intellectually dishonest manner. You focus your entire "rebuttal" on silly comments like
"There are two [only two? c`mon!] major themes in Hendrix's life [you can see through walls and times and souls?], as if I said there were ONLY TWO major themes in his life and as if I possibly would know everything about what transpired in his life and mind. Making yourself funny over my misspellings and what have you. Just a silly approach, period...

I wont even comment on the rest of your "technique" of arguing, which MourningStar descibes
as simply confronting your reply item by item (as is typical in forums).. Lmao, I have no idea what forums you visit, and if that is how people discuss in those, I bet you must have a lot of fun and fit right in...

MourningStar started out this thread by saying that
Monika sure makes an easy scapegoat target, while I countered with saying that he was making it just as easy on himself with only blaming everyone around Hendrix, as if Hendrix was the sole innocent victim of others wrong doings. If anything it is
coupled with his 'others first' humility, which he sure didnt show many of his closest girlfriends (and yes sieamesecat, I can't see through the walls to see if he treated "all" his womans the same way), but by a number of accounts he sure did that to plenty and that was a pretty shitty insensitive and not out of "'others first' humility." This applies to other areas as well, but I wont delve into those at this time...

So you focus on Chas, the guy who DID EVERYTHING for Hendrix, brought him to the UK, had him stay with him, made him met all the top musicians, opened up about all the right doors for him et al. He put it up there on a platter, and the rest was for Hendrix to hold up his end. And you want him to also have been a fucking crisis management, when the idea and concept wasnt even around; to also take care of Hendrix's personal problems, while he had done everything else possible. You call him a "wuss" for not doing more, when he had had enough of the "circus Hendrix" and walked out because while there was probably nothing more he could do under the circumstances.

About the only major flaw I can detect (yes sieamese, again, impossible for me to know everything) in the reading I have done, turned out to be the major flaw in the whole equation. For whatever reason or line of thinking, and when he should have known better, he introduced him to Mike Jeffery who sunk his claws into Hendrix...

MourningStar
11-15-08, 02:02 PM
^
too little, too late ... lotta fat, not much meat.

The past is what it is. Quite the thing to discuss when one is dead and cannot confront the issues, or even plead the 5th, as it were, ey?

... I have no idea what forums you visit, and if that is how people discuss in those, I bet you must have a lot of fun and fit right in...Yes, as in "are we having any?" -

:happyboy7hq:

Makkinen
11-15-08, 02:35 PM
I also don't have an impression that we discussed Jimi's death on this or any other site much too often.

MourningStar
11-15-08, 03:38 PM
^
Correct - It's the repetitive posting of (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/EMOTSMILEY/smilie-2.gif) articles and links regarding the subject.

Like the police that direct the gawkers at the 'scene', "Move on peoples, ... nothing to see here ..."

ilovejimi
11-15-08, 05:35 PM
The story of Jimi / so easy to explain / after they crucified him / a woman, she claimed his name."

Makkinen
11-15-08, 06:29 PM
The way I see it, people should be allowed to discuss whatever they want.
Even how and why Jimi died. MS, you didn't provide a single argument for the contrary. I think there's plenty to discuss regarding that matter so I have a simple solution for you (and everybody else that thinks like you). Do not participate in such discussions. Every member isn't obliged to participate in every thread. It's also not very productive to scare people from any topic regarding Jimi on "ultimate" Jimi Hendrix site. What happens when you try to "maderate" things here is the discussion above...
I

ilovejimi
11-15-08, 07:57 PM
Once happy turquoise armies lay opposite ready,
But wonder why the fight is on

But theyre all bold as love, yes, theyre all bold as love
Yeah, WE ARE all bold as love
Just ask the axis
Jimi Knows Everything

MourningStar
11-15-08, 08:23 PM
The way I see it, people should be allowed to discuss whatever they want.Not just you, it's the way it is. No bars on these windows.

Even how and why Jimi died. MS, you didn't provide a single argument for the contrary.Contrary to what?

I think there's plenty to discuss regarding that matter ....Go for it! Look around, there's topics aplenty for you to indulge. Or start one.

... so I have a simple solution for you (and everybody else that thinks like you). Do not participate in such discussions.Oh?

Every member isn't obliged to participate in every thread.Imagine if they were! - ;)

It's also not very productive to scare people from any topic regarding Jimi on "ultimate" Jimi Hendrix site. Who's scared?

What happens when you try to "maderate" things here is the discussion above...Hmmmm .... so I was " maderatin' " huh? Now THAT is scary!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/AVATAR/gothic_ghoulie.gif

siamesecat
11-15-08, 10:04 PM
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6366/monikathebestvi3.th.gif (http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=monikathebestvi3.gif)http://img217.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)

siamesecat
11-15-08, 10:06 PM
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5253/cattalkintomemg4.th.gif (http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cattalkintomemg4.gif)http://img440.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif (http://g.imageshack.us/thpix.php)