PDA

View Full Version : Forum Rules

hawkfan369
12-08-08, 10:42 AM
Act maturely. Don't rise to inflammatory posts. Remember that your opinion is only your opinion, and other people have a right to disagree with it, just as you have a right to have it. Don't turn a difference of opinion into an insult fest.

Flaming and name calling will not be permitted.

Treat each other with respect or how you would like be treated: 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'

Do not disrespect the moderators. They are volunteers and do the best that they can, If you can do a better job, go start your own site and moderate how you want there.

Failure to follow these rules may get you banned from the discussion forums for varying lengths of time. Depending on how many times you've already been warned (banned from these forums), you may be banned anywhere from a day, a week, a month, or permanently (or anywhere in between). This is up to moderator discretion. You may PM that moderator to discuss and resolve the issue.

The Mods reserve the right to remove any posts that they feel are offensive.

Fenders Fingers
06-18-11, 03:36 AM
In light of recent events (not just the closure of a thread) I thought it might be helpful to remind all of us of a few basic rules here at CTT.
It's easy to forget the basic's and maybe this little reminder will help us all out.
A couple of highlights for all of us to remember:

Act maturely. Don't rise to inflammatory posts. Remember that your opinion is only your opinion, and other people have a right to disagree with it, just as you have a right to have it. Don't turn a difference of opinion into an insult fest.

Flaming and name calling will not be permitted.

Treat each other with respect or how you would like be treated: 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you.'

Now I hate to see a great thread closed for no GOOD reason so please take note as the last thing we all want is more closed threads. To that end please take the following on board:

Failure to follow these rules may get you banned from the discussion forums for varying lengths of time.

It is the last thing we want and I certainly do not want to take the fun out of life here at CTT BUT i'D RATHER DO THIS THAN CLOSE A THREAD.

FF