PDA

View Full Version : Denver Pop ATM 118

voodoo_child58
01-31-08, 07:03 PM
As requested

(Denver Pop Festival, Miles High Stadium, Denver 29.06.69 [Almost Complete Show]; 63:16)
Aud; 2nd Gen - Speed corrected (+3,8%)

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/voodoo_child58/Hendrix%20art%20work/denvertray.jpg

jimiforever
02-04-08, 04:35 PM
Thanx a lot for fillling my request... You guys rock... This site rocks...
Hopefully seeders may stay that I grab this treat that I've been wanting a long time!!!

Steev
06-30-08, 10:05 AM
I couldn't find this the 1st time around so I posted the "AUDIO DVD" of this exact version last week. It is "claimed" that the DVD version has better frequency but I cannot attest to that.
Only that some have asked where the FLAC version is & as I just DL'd it from our own Hawk over at TC, I was just about to post it, which would have been a waste, as HERE IT IS :)
Since it is listing as having a seeder I will not repost, but instead try & help seed with what I got at TC. It is easily one of my top 5 concerts "musically" in the Hendrix catalog and the audio ain't so bad either. I'm using this version as part of my stereo merge project. Due next week . . . .
THANX ROBERTO ! ! :beer:

Steev
06-30-08, 01:02 PM
Roberto. I just wanted to check that you (or someone) is really seeding this. It's listing 1 seeder. I renamed my TC folder (after duping it) to what you named yours and this checked up to 99.72%. Even though it didn't finish, what I have should still be avail to seed, yes? I think Pat added an Analysis file in what I got from TC which I thought might have changed the folder. So I took out everything but the FLAC files & re-torrented. The same % came up, though my Verify window is filled solid black. I figure your (or whoever else is seeding) seed would DL the final .28% to me to finish up but nobody is "feeding" me. :D
Just wanted to make sure, or ASK somebody to put this up for a minute so I can read green. It's me listed as the sole leecher.
Thanx Mucho!
Steev :beer:

voodoo_child58
06-30-08, 05:37 PM
I always keep it in seeding. I checked this torrents and it gives me this error HTTP 404. Unfortunately I don't understand much about these things.
If you want to I can make another torrent 'cause maybe this is corrupted.

voodoo_child58
06-30-08, 05:40 PM
OK it works now :happyboy7hq:

voodoo_child58
06-30-08, 05:56 PM
OK it works now :happyboy7hq:

Don't understand why I also tried to make a new torrent but instead of uploading it started downloading. Sorry but I don't know what to do.

Steev
06-30-08, 06:33 PM
I'd be happy to re-up this in a new post as I have a complete file along w/xtra docs. I wouldn't do it without your ok though. See what u can do to fix yours & let me know. Maybe the torrent is screwed up, but your folder should be just about intact. It would be an easy up 4 me but see if u can re-make the torrent. Anyway, let me know & good luck.
This show MUST be made available-It's that good! :) :)
Peace :beer:

Steev
06-30-08, 06:38 PM
I could probably re-torrent the thing & just add it in my next comment here at your post. Then you could just replace the torrent with my new one & voila!
Instant seed!! (With the Analysis file added). Let me know what u want to do.
It would save me a half hour making a new post & would take me 5 mins to create my own torrent & add it here.
Steev

voodoo_child58
06-30-08, 06:49 PM
I'm trying a new upload

Steev
07-01-08, 09:03 AM
Roberto
I see u "got it up" :D and I'm all green.
Good 4 U :nutkick6xi:

I was going to add the Analysis File from my (Pat's) TC version but it seems I exceeded the posts' "allowed" size. . . . :(
I'll put it in Everything Else if anybody thinks I should . . .
PS: GRAB THIS ONE FOLKS IF YOU ALREADY HAVEN'T-THIS IS THE BEST!
Peace

:fnd2022:

Roland Stone
07-01-08, 03:28 PM
How does this differ from the "1st Gen" torrent that was posted last week? If it sounds better, I guess my question is WHY? Was something done to process it? Is it a different taper?

And what will the sources be for the stereo merge that STeev is working on? This is all so confusing!

Steev
07-01-08, 04:24 PM
This (ATM 118) is the exact same version as my DVD. The DVD is said to have higher reaching freq but I have not checked yet. I will post Pat's Analysis pic at Everything Else when I get home later.
The 1st Gen is ABSOLUTELY a butchered version HEAVILY EQ'd (NO LOWS) and digitally pounded the fuck out of. Many different cuts in between songs.
But know this - It is from the EXACT same source-PERIOD. I am making a 4 chan stereo version in pseudo Stereo of ATM 118 ONLY.
And I am making a 2nd (WAY exhausting) version of 118 & 207 which is soo out of sync with each other (totally in tune though . . .) I am getting some FANTASTIC stereo imaging from it. I promise it will be finished in time for the shows' 40th Anniversary :) (Good point J!) BTW the JW files came thru & I am loving it. I'll PM u later :)
Anyway, that's the story so far Roland. Grab this version for your iPod if you like! It's wonderful ! ! !
Back later - Peace :)
:beer:

Steev
07-01-08, 04:30 PM
Edit-If 207 is a 1st version then my DVD and 118 is ALSO a 1st version. Same guys in the audience same imaging. Only the EQ and overload make 207 different. I'm almost ashamed to say I might find it useful . . . :82cfc67d3dd9b9c3ad1
But there you have it.
Any other views - Feel free to chime in :)
Peace again . . . .

Roland Stone
07-02-08, 12:25 AM
Ok, I think I understand now. Would love to have your stereo merge version but not sure I can wait til the 40'th Anniversary! Let's see if we can get through this Summer (heh-heh-heh).

DenHaagNL
09-26-08, 12:37 PM
:000-thanx: for sharing this with the World !!

I haven't deleted any of my downloads. I'll always keep them in my list!

So, if anyone needs a seeder for this download, just send me a PM so I can start uploading!
:thayou219bl:

Peace & Happiness
Glenn from the Netherlands

BobJahBob
04-18-11, 06:20 AM
Thanks, hope some seeders can help :)