PDA

View Full Version : Left In The Can Studio Sessions

octafuzz
04-15-09, 06:55 AM
Jimi hendrix alone, playing some titles of the "future" electric ladyland album.
artwork.
CD>flac.
Left in the can studio sessions.
one of 3 cd box.
unknows sessions.
1_unknow title
2_long hot summer night
3_1983
4_moon turn the tides
5_angel
6_cherokee mist
7_hear my train comin
8_voodoo chile
9_gypsy eyes
10_unknow title
11_unknow title
12_three littles bears
13_unknow title
14_1983
15_gypsy eyes

Makkinen
04-15-09, 07:22 AM
Why upload incomplete titles?
This is disc three of the "Marshall Man Axe Slinger" set,

Regarding lineage.
Again, CD-Flac means nothing.
We do not know what source bootleggers used, but we can at least be informed about how has this bootleg been copied.
So, if the lineage is (for example): original CD - EAC - WAV - Flac,
we can at least be reasonably sure it's a good copy of the original bootleg, what should be the point, IMHO.
Many members do not care about bootlegs at all. I'm not one of them so I like to know how was the extraction process done.

Steev
04-15-09, 11:09 AM
Good point M. As time slowly separates us from Sept 18, 1970 :( it becomes more & more important to keep these records in order.
M - Since U brought it up, is a complete copy of "Marshall Man Axe Slinger" available anywhere?
I have never heard of it . . . . . But I'll be the 1st to grab one. Thanx.
Peace :homer1:

octafuzz
04-15-09, 11:59 AM
The extration is coming from original cd(original CD > Flac or original CD - EAC - WAV - Flac, if you want)and this is the disc1 of "marshall man axe slinger" 3cd box set, infortunately i've only one of this boxset, and the liners note was not the "good", this is why i don't know all the title's track(except some song's title that everyone knows from 'electric ladyland')...

Armel
04-15-09, 01:41 PM
Good point M. As time slowly separates us from Sept 18, 1970 :( it becomes more & more important to keep these records in order.
M - Since U brought it up, is a complete copy of "Marshall Man Axe Slinger" available anywhere?
I have never heard of it . . . . . But I'll be the 1st to grab one. Thanx.
Peace :homer1:
Hey steev, it's coming very very soon

Steev
04-15-09, 07:59 PM
Armel - U da MAN ! ! !
:homer1:

jskibum
04-17-09, 07:01 AM
Thanks for sharing this, are you going to seed to finish it up? Thanks.

opib
04-17-09, 07:07 AM
Hi!

Read post #2 and have a look here:
http://www.crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?t=1515
:)