PDA

View Full Version : 1970-09-01 Gothenburg - raw composite pitch corrected

Nonhuman
05-14-09, 10:36 AM
Good morning everyone! Can anyone seed this one? Thank you for the upload and the seeding.

Are there any other versions of this concert available? I searched CTT very thorougly and this is all I could come up with. Seems a bit elusive, and after the discussion of this set's "Hey baby" performance, my interest is highly peaked.

Thanks again and enjoy your day.

Nonhuman

voodoo_child58
05-14-09, 11:39 AM
I redirected this thread here

Olvator
05-14-09, 11:48 AM
Good morning everyone! Can anyone seed this one? Thank you for the upload and the seeding.

Are there any other versions of this concert available? I searched CTT very thorougly and this is all I could come up with. Seems a bit elusive, and after the discussion of this set's "Hey baby" performance, my interest is highly peaked.

Thanks again and enjoy your day.

Nonhuman

there is reportedly another audience source of the Gothenburg show in existance, but it is not circulating yet. Some of the usual in-crowd suspects are working on getting a copy of this tape. Time will tell. Until then, the well known version is all we can offer here at CTT....a bit of a rough listen, but hey.....itīs all there is.

ap0llo
05-14-09, 03:20 PM
Here's a youtube link to the audio of "Hey Baby" from this show, since you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEXa-WmH5Ag

I'll check to see if I still have it somewhere to seed :)

Nonhuman
05-14-09, 06:08 PM
Here's a youtube link to the audio of "Hey Baby" from this show, since you're interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEXa-WmH5Ag

I'll check to see if I still have it somewhere to seed :)

Thanks for the help! I've got some of the torrent coming through now.

Someone shot over a youtube link last night. I also downloaded the Dragonfly New Rising Sun/Gypsy Boy/Hey Baby 2CDR evolution of the song compilation which also includes the 9/1/70 performance of Hey Baby.

Have a great day everyone!

Nonhuman

Nonhuman
05-14-09, 06:10 PM
Does anyone have the "Jimi's Last Visit To Sweden Vols 1 & 2"?

Nonhuman

idiootti
05-15-09, 06:05 AM
Olvator, are you sure that the tape in question is the 1970 Gothenburg show and not the 1969 one? I have never heard of a 2nd tape of 1970, it would be great to have one...but there are apparently 3 tapes of 1969 two of which don't circulate much so I'm a bit afraid it will turn out to be one of the 1969 tapes? Or do you have any more concrete info about the new 1970 tape?

there is reportedly another audience source of the Gothenburg show in existance, but it is not circulating yet. Some of the usual in-crowd suspects are working on getting a copy of this tape. Time will tell. Until then, the well known version is all we can offer here at CTT....a bit of a rough listen, but hey.....itīs all there is.

johanincr
05-15-09, 12:20 PM
CTT member heyyo sent me scans of an article in Swedish magazine 'Fuzz' from 2006, which describes a tape from this show.
Its a different tape than the one we know because it contains Fire.

Late last year we tried through contacting the magazine and the article's author(s) to get more direct info about that tape, and possibly a copy.
It was one of those 'the tape is stored in a warehouse in g'burg and the owner has moved to the USA' cases. So, right now, we know there is another (more complete) source for G'burg70, but there are no copies yet.

idiootti, i know of a short (5 minutes?) tape of G'burg69, which would make source 2. What is source 3, do you know how long it runs for or the soundquality?

idiootti
05-22-09, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the info Johan, really hope that you succeed, Gothenburg 70 is one of my all time personal favourite tapes.

I haven't actually got the Gothenburg 1969 2nd & 3rd sources myself, they are a bit hard to find. I have heard that the 2nd source is also very poor quality so it hasn't been high on my "wanted" -list... The 3rd source I know nothing about except that it's listed in PYE:

audio: audience recording; 83 minutes, very good quality (1-9)
audio: audience recording, 2nd source; 26 minutes, poor quality (1,2#,4-7#)
audio: audience recording, 3rd source; 10 minutes, good quality (1)

Boorchmen
06-20-09, 09:46 PM
My god u kept me entertained.

rocknroll
09-15-09, 01:18 AM
I would love to have this if anyone can seed
I know I don't have a good ratio but I'm just starting here
please message me if you can seed. thank you.

Nonhuman
09-15-09, 08:21 PM
I just reloaded this to reseed. Have a nice evening.