PDA

View Full Version : Genuine? 2 Jimi interviews

stplsd
05-16-09, 02:28 PM
Michael Fairchild again fails to give us his source for this interview or any details at all merely stating that Jimi said this – that’s just not acceptable. Why this lack of information/verification/source/secrecy? Has he just made this up to fit his theory? It does appear to be excerpts from different interviews with Jimi strung together. The axis stuff clearly appears to be from an interview/interviews about the title of his LP from 67/68.

Jimi: "I'm not going to say it until a wider range of people see it. It's a universal thought; it's not a black or white thing, or a green and gold thing…There are a few chosen people that are here to help to get these people out of this certain sleepiness that they're in…All they're doing is making themselves weaker and weaker until their negatives come and just take them away, and that's what's gonna happen, then you're going to have no world to live on. The establishment's going to crumble away…The solar system is going through a change soon and it's going to affect the Earth itself. This room is just a crumb from the crust of the pie, and like there's no moving from any one land to another to save yourself in that respect…There's a physical change coming soon, it's neither bad or good - it's just true. The world's gonna go like topsy-turvy soon, because humans forget that they're part of earth-matter too, and so they have bad vibrations floatin' around now, so there's gonna be a big physical change…since the people are part of Earth, they're going to feel it too. In many ways they're a lot of the reason for causing it…The axis of the Earth turns around and changes the face of the world and completely different civilizations come about, or another age comes about. In other words, it changes the face of the Earth and it only takes about a quarter of a day…The axis of the Earth, if it changes, it changes the whole face of the Earth, like every few thousand years, so that new civilizations come every time it changes…The solar system is going through a change soon and it's going to affect the Earth in about thirty years. So I think a person should try to get his own thing, he should get a certain faith with one link. There's no whole lot of religions, just one link, because there's only a few chosen people that supposedly are to get this across."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Michael Fairchild, gives the date <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="12" Day="12" Year="1969">December 12, 1969</st1:date> and states that drummer Buddy Miles was supposedly present when Hendrix was interviewed, but this is all the background detail he gives. Why the lack of information/verification/source/secrecy?<o:p></o:p>
This, if it is a genuine transcription, would appear to be a previously unpublished part of the <st1:date Month="12" Day="12" Year="1969">December 12, 1969</st1:date> Sue Clark interview, partly published in her book
“Superstars in their own words” we can't be certain of this though so he may just have made this up to fit his theory, still sounds like lot of stoned nonsense anyway:<o:p></o:p>
Jimi: "Someday we're going to go to the Moon and find a whole big cavern carved out…That's part of man's ego, to be busted, don't you understand?…All they had to do is follow the vibes, just be groovy and go on and do their thing – build this, you know – but No-o-o, they want to monkey around here, and monkey around there. There was a planet - how many planets are in the solar system? Nine. Now, there used to be ten, but then there's a whole asteroid belt that's messed up now - right? If you put together, it might be the size approximately of Earth. So you can imagine some people over there messin' with even their own home, like we are doing now – mess up the air, digging this out here, hacking that up, living on the side of volcanoes and so forth. I believe there was a whole planet there, people that was so lost that they even put rockets on the side of their planet – 'Let's change orbits! Let me get warm!' – and blew the whole thing, because it wasn't happening for them."<o:p></o:p>

stplsd
05-17-09, 08:00 AM
I wrote to him and he wasn't giving anything away, he said I'd have to get hold of the book where the source is given in the footnotes.
Anyone got a copy? I really don't want it, just the sorce so it can be verified? probably something uncheckable anyway (private collecton or other) "I am the keeper of the hidden knowledge woo-oo-oooh!"