PDA

View Full Version : Cast of Rainbow Bridge

cmiles
05-22-09, 01:38 PM
Does anyone ever wonder what became of most of the cast of the movie? I watched it the other day and aside from a few of the more well known people like Melinda merryweather and mike hynson I wonder if the others stayed there, still living the life, moved into society and got a job, etc........You never hear about any of them giving interviews or reflections about the experience.

thefrenchowl
05-22-09, 03:14 PM
:rasta::rasta:

Maybe they're still ashamed after all these years!!!

Patrick

RobWats67
05-22-09, 04:46 PM
I agree with you on that, thefrenchowl.

ilovejimi
05-22-09, 04:50 PM
:rasta::rasta:

Maybe they're still ashamed after all these years!!!

Patrick
I second that :homer1:

BURTCOBAIN
05-22-09, 04:51 PM
i doubt if anyone really thinks about whatever happened etc etc . .cos lets face it and lets be honest too, the film is a big pile ov cack . .ok, the Jimi footage is nice (its only redeeming feature ) . .the way i look at it, had he lived . .do you really think Jimi would ov sanctioned its release ?? . .i very much doubt it . .i always saw it as an early example ov exploitation ov the fact that they managed to get Jimi on film . .ov course this is just my opion . .nothing else . .x

cmiles
05-22-09, 05:26 PM
I agree!!!! It really is a extremely laughable movie...I just always wondered if they finally got a clue and stopped waiting for the "space people"

lostarchives
05-22-09, 06:52 PM
Funny, after 39 years, how judgmental we've become of the hippie culture of 1970.

scoutship
05-22-09, 07:19 PM
i doubt if anyone really thinks about whatever happened

lol I doubt if any of them even remembers what-- :rasta::rasta: --happened...as Robin Williams pointed out.

lostarchives wrote: Funny, after 39 years, how judgmental we've become of the hippie culture of 1970.I guess what goes around, comes around, huh?

BURTCOBAIN
05-22-09, 07:42 PM
sometimes being judgemental is frowned upon in these mamby pamby pc wussy times . .but i'm from the Bill Hicks neck ov the woods . .i'll call my shots with a total disregard to what others think . .the hippies from way back then sat on their arses talking twaddle . .remember Altamont 69, yeah sure . .300,000 ov those daft sods couldnt take care ov 20 hells angels . .thankfully Jimi's music has and will outlive us all . .oops i'm on a rant . .

MourningStar
05-22-09, 08:20 PM
Funny, after 39 years, how judgmental we've become of the hippie culture of 1970.The 'real' hippie culture was dead & buried in '69. 1970 and on was just a caricature ...

peace,

stplsd
05-22-09, 09:30 PM
^
According to the Diggers it was all over by 67?

stplsd
05-22-09, 09:34 PM
remember Altamont 69, yeah sure . .300,000 ov those daft sods couldnt take care ov 20 hells angels .

Yeah, what was all this romantic shit about these psycho's? Angels? Assholes more like!

ilovejimi
05-22-09, 10:33 PM
Yeah, what was all this romantic shit about these psycho's? Angels? Assholes more like! add murders to the list, Just ask Merideth Hunter- oh we cant cos he was killed at Altamont. But wait- the Angels say they are part of a club and they do good things for the community and in fact are Angels. Gimmie a break they are just another crime org :(

purple jim
05-23-09, 02:02 AM
add murders to the list, Just ask Merideth Hunter
Well, he did lunge towards the stage holding a gun, surrounded by Hells Angeks in charge of "security". Not a wise thing to do. It's ridiculous, he is often sypathised as being a poor victim.