PDA

View Full Version : James "Tappy" Wright, Rock Roadie book

firstrays
06-01-09, 08:00 AM
Lots of stories flying around about this 'new' book....just a few below -

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/05/former-jimi-henxix-roadie-saves-you-the-trouble-of-buying-his-book.html

http://chattahbox.com/entertainment/2009/05/31/jimmy-hendrixs-roadie-claims-rock-legend-murdered-by-manager/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/5414507/Jimi-Hendrix-murdered-by-manager-claims-former-roadie.html

AND....

http://www.rockroadie.net/

RobbieRadio
06-01-09, 09:16 AM
It's all about selling a book. It's is a well known practice in the book industry that to sell a book, a shocking claim has to be made in it that the newspapers and media can seize upon and run with. This media frenzy over the "shocking claim" is a way a getting "free publicity" that helps to sell the book.

How many times can you remember where a celebrity dies and then a book comes out shortly thereafter with "shocking claims" that he was gay, she had a torrid affair with a married man, they were sexually abused by their father, she had an abortion at 15, was involved in regular sex orgies with other celebrities, slept with many other celebrites, etc. and on and on.

It's just part of the book business. It's a well proven way of selling their product. Tappy White's book is no different.

I remember reading an interview with a celebrity who was trying to get their biography published. It was turned down by all the book publishers. When she asked why they all turned it down, she was told it didn't have anything "scandulous" (No Dirt) in it. They can't sell a book about somebody who lived good and happy life. It's boring. The story has to have something in it to "spice it up" to create interest with readers.

Marketing 101

stplsd
06-01-09, 12:28 PM
Lots of stories flying around about this 'new' book....just a few below -

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2009/05/former-jimi-henxix-roadie-saves-you-the-trouble-of-buying-his-book.html

http://chattahbox.com/entertainment/2009/05/31/jimmy-hendrixs-roadie-claims-rock-legend-murdered-by-manager/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/5414507/Jimi-Hendrix-murdered-by-manager-claims-former-roadie.html

AND....

http://www.rockroadie.net/

No need to start another thread Ayler's already got one going on this topic

firstrays
06-01-09, 01:48 PM
Sorry missed the other thread, thanks stplsd.
Mods please remove this thread, thank you.
Mick

stplsd
06-01-09, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the links though, and it would be a shame to remove them

univibs
06-03-09, 05:55 PM
well, we don't need a book to guess what was happen...

the annoying thing about it is if she had a part in it.
Jimi was in a private party later that evening, and she kept calling him by the intercom.
I remember reading in a book that someone said she was "bugging him". I think it was the "final days".did she knew something ? did she had a part in the plot ? or maybe she was under a threat ?

I still believe there are people today that know more then what we used to think.

your thoughts...?

souldoggie
06-03-09, 08:04 PM
If someone says Jimi's manager had an insurance policy on his head and that the proceeds of the policy were the motivation for his murder, then they need to produce 1) evidence of an insurance policy listing Michael as the beneficiary and 2) evidence that he collected or tried to collect on said policy. If these documents can't be found then the entire story is bullshit and worse. My guess is that no one can produce this evidence or it would have been produced. Ridiculous really.
As far as Monika is concerned, she's guilty of all kinds of stuff no matter what.

stplsd
06-03-09, 09:04 PM
^
Exactly

MourningStar
06-03-09, 09:52 PM
... If these documents can't be found then ...... the 'plot' worked! -

;)

purple jim
06-04-09, 12:56 AM
…Jimi was in a private party later that evening, …

He left that place completely out of it according a witness to the party (I read that on this forum).

souldoggie
06-05-09, 12:17 AM
[quote=univibs;
Jimi was in a private party later that evening, and she kept calling him by the intercom.
quote]

I hate that shit.

Nevermind, I'm stoned.

souldoggie
06-05-09, 12:26 AM
Really off topic.....ther's a lot of stuff that I don't like about Noel, but I really like that song of his that Jimi embellished on....the Axis song he does.....anyway, does Jimi play bass on this entire LP, or are my ears just fooling me. Thanks.

copifunk
06-05-09, 09:58 AM
There sure are a lot of misinformed people posting on forums about this book and its Jimi Info...Sad that we still have to be "assuming" what happend all these years later...It Sucks actually. ;-(

purple jim
06-07-09, 12:27 PM
He left that place completely out of it according a witness to the party (I read that on this forum).

Anyone remember where I read that ?

RobbieRadio
08-28-10, 11:57 AM
Archive Obituary> Jimi Hendrix (September 18th, 1970)

Guitarist Jimi Hendrix has died after collapsing at a party in London.
Police say there was no question of foul play. A number of sleeping
pills were found at the house in Notting Hill Gate and they have been
taken away for analysis.

Hendrix, 27, was born in Seattle, Washington, but rose to fame in
Britain with his band the Jimi Hendrix Experience.

He will be remembered as a key figure in the music world who
transformed electric guitar-playing using distortion, feedback and
sheer volume to create a revolutionary new sound.

Flamboyant

Hendrix had been staying in London since cutting short a European tour
with his band after bass player Billy Cox fell ill with stress and
exhaustion.

They were among the headline acts at the three-day Love and Peace
Festival at Insel Fehrmarn in Germany.

The concert was not an entire success. A torrential downpour meant
Hendrix postponed his performance by a day and the audience was
disrupted by fighting and gunfire between rival German motorcycle
gangs who eventually burned the stage to the ground.

It was after this performance the group returned to London and Hendrix
sent Cox back to the United States to convalesce.

James Hendrix was part black, part Cherokee Indian and part Mexican.
He left school early, having developed a keen interest in music but
unable to read it.

He joined the army as a paratrooper but was discharged due to injury
and took up work as a session musician.

He was spotted by former Animals' bass player turned manager Chas
Chandler who persuaded him to move to London in the autumn of 1966. He
changed Hendrix's stage name to "Jimi", and introduced him to drummer
Mitch Mitchell and bass player Noel Redding to form the Jimi Hendrix
Experience.

The band's first single 'Hey Joe' spent 10 weeks in the UK charts,
reaching number six in early 1967.

They enhanced their reputation with flamboyant stage performances.
With his long wiry hair and colourful clothes Hendrix kept audiences
enthralled with his improvised solos often playing the guitar behind
his back or between his legs.

Their performance of 'Wild Thing' at the Monterey International Pop
Festival in June 1967, in which Hendrix played the guitar with his
teeth, confirmed their success in the US. The Jimi Hendrix Experience
became one of the most popular and successful touring acts in the
world.

After the Hendrix Experience disbanded he continued performing with a
range of musicians - including a memorable rendition of Star Spangled
Banner at the Woodstock Festival in 1969.

In 1970 the Jimi Hendrix Experience re-formed and were in the process
of recording a new LP when he died.

His final public performance in Britain was with American band War at
Ronnie Scott's club in London last week.

purple jim
08-28-10, 01:13 PM
Thanks Robbie. Interesting that this very early report has Jimi collapsing at the party that took place before he made to The Samarkand.

copen
09-10-10, 09:05 AM
i checked this out from the library to read about m. jefferey. someone said that there's a lot of wright's insight about jefferey.
question: is there a chapter on jefferey, or do i need to skim through the whole book to get info about jefferey's personality and his antics. the chapter headings don't show a jefferey chapter.
thanks

stplsd
09-17-10, 05:04 AM
Thanks Robbie. Interesting that this very early report has Jimi collapsing at the party that took place before he made to The Samarkand.

Not really, just sounds like they assumed there was a party going on "at the house in Nottinghill Gate" ie the Samarkand;-).

Ezy Rider
09-17-10, 07:45 AM
i checked this out from the library to read about m. jefferey. someone said that there's a lot of wright's insight about jefferey.
question: is there a chapter on jefferey, or do i need to skim through the whole book to get info about jefferey's personality and his antics. the chapter headings don't show a jefferey chapter.
thanks

try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Roadie-Backstage-Confidential-All-star/dp/1906779066/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1284727309&sr=8-2#reader_1906779066

breathe
01-26-11, 05:24 PM
I just bought the wireless edition of this thanks to your link, and it's a good read. Lots of stuff about Jimi. I haven't gotten to the end yet. Was quite surprised by the Chas' wife thing. I could easily say that he betrayed Chas, but then again, maybe Chas did something to piss Jimi off. Who really knows...

stplsd
01-27-11, 03:01 PM
I just bought the wireless edition of this thanks to your link, and it's a good read. Lots of stuff about Jimi. I haven't gotten to the end yet. Was quite surprised by the Chas' wife thing. I could easily say that he betrayed Chas, but then again, maybe Chas did something to piss Jimi off. Who really knows...

^
Yeah, if you're entirely unquestioning and accept any rubbish at face value. The only "interesting" bits are just a rehash of Burdon's memoirs, but this time starring "Twatty Wrong", but with added sex gossip. The stuff about Chas' wife is obviously pathetic scumbag gossip, and as for "Mike's Confession"... well. "Twatty" had f-all to do with Hendrix, he was basically a van driver & gofer for the Animals and then when he was dumped went on to do the same for Herman's Hermits, "Levitating Bob" (another twat) handled their "organisation & finances", check his (laughable) primary school handwriting and their very limited nature on the reproductions in this pulp.

Jimi's road manager was Gerry Stickells, assisted by various people he employed (with consultation - notably Eric Barrett) - not "Twatty"

Fenders Fingers
01-27-11, 04:16 PM
^
starring "Twatty Wrong",
well. "Twatty" had
"Levitating Bob" (another twat)

Jimi's road manager was Gerry Stickells, assisted by various people he employed (with consultation - notably Eric Barrett) - not "Twatty"

Nicely put sir, could not have been more succinct if I tried. :-)

NB. Check your mail old chap

purple jim
05-27-11, 09:58 AM
Bob Levine denounces Tappy Wright :

"Jimi Hendrix was not murdered," says Bob Levine, who was the US manager of the late guitarist at the time of his death in 1970. "Despite the allegations that have recently been made, I need to set the record straight once and for all. Jimi died an accidental death, but he definitely wasn't murdered – not by Michael Jeffrey, his UK manager, and certainly not by anybody connected to him. The whole thing is one giant lie."

Levine's statements counter a claim made by Hendrix's former roadie, James 'Tappy' Wright' in his 2009 book, Rock Roadie, that Jeffrey drunkenly confessed to him in 1971 that he murdered the guitar icon by stuffing his mouth full of pills and then washing them down with bottles of red wine.

"Tappy wrote that Jeffrey was afraid that Jimi was going to leave him for a new manager," says Levine. "He also said that Jeffrey had taken out an insurance policy on Jimi that was worth a couple of million dollars and that he wanted to collect on it." (Jeffrey would die himself in a place crash in 1973.)

"All of which is ridiculous," says Levine. "I was Jimi's US manager, and Michael Jeffrey was Jimi's UK manager. Michael also oversaw a lot in the US, but he was involved in other business enterprises. Michael wasn't always Jimi's manager – Chas Chandler, who was in The Animals, was managing and producing Jimi at first. The three of us, in fact – myself, Chas and Michael Jeffrey — all saw Jimi together in 1966 at the Café Wha in New York City. You could tell he was going to be a huge star even then.

"After a few years, Chas and Michael had a split," says Levine. "They broke up Chandler-Jeffrey, and it was decided that Mike was going to run the UK office and I'd look after things in the US. Tappy Wright worked in the office for Mike Jeffrey. He did a variety of things, among them acting as a roadie for Jimi. He did some roadie work for Ike & Tina Turner, too."

Regarding Wright's claim that Jeffrey murdered his star client, Levine says it was all cooked up to sell books. "I used to talk to Tappy every day," says Levine. "I've known him since the early '60s. He told me he was putting together a book about his years in the rock world. That's fine – everybody has a right to do a book if they can. But he told me, 'Bob, I need a hook for the book. I need a handle.' He needed something that would be a grabber. Well, saying that Jimi was murdered is a grabber; saying that Jimi was murdered by his manager is an even bigger grabber. But it's certainly not the truth."

According to Levine, the night before he died, Hendrix was out on the town in London. "He did a bit of clubbing, and then he went back to his hotel to get a few hours of sleep because he had to catch a plane to Germany the next morning.

"He was with a girl who did give him some sleeping pills – Jimi always had a hard time sleeping, so he'd take pills to make him sleep. He had some wine, too, and went to sleep. But when it came time for the wine to come up – he had to vomit – he was literally knocked out by the pills, so he choked on his vomit."

Hendrix's body was found in a room at the Samarkand Hotel, west of London, on 18 September 1970. Although the room was listed to Monika Dannemann (who died in 1996), Hendrix was alone at the time. There is no record of who called the ambulance crew that discovered the body. "People weren't very good at keeping such records at the time," says Levine. "The actual death certificate from Scotland Yard read: 'Accidental Suffocation.' That was signed by the medical examiner."

All of which makes Wright's assertions, in Levine's words, "pure baloney. He says that he called the retired medical examiner in Australia, who told him that Jimi didn't die accidentally, that it was a result of 'foul play.' Now, come on, that's right out of a Stephen King novel or something. An 80-year-old medical examiner suddenly changes his mind after 40 years and tells some guy who's writing a rock star tell-all something like that? Totally ridiculous."

"I told Tappy, 'What are you doing making up this story? So you want to sell books – why do you have to print such lies?' And he said to me, 'Well, who's going to challenge me? Everybody's dead, everybody's gone. Chas Chandler, Michael Jeffrey, Mitch Mitchell, Noel Redding…they're all gone. Nobody can challenge what I write.'"

In Levine's view, "Jimi Hendrix died by accident. He was a happy guy, looking forward to making music. And Michael Jeffrey didn't have it out for Jimi in any way. I talked to him the day before Jimi died. He had major plans for Jimi. The future was very bright at the time. The whole thing about Michael taking out a life insurance policy and wanting to collect? That's in Tappy's imagination, too.

"Michael signed an insurance policy on Jimi that the record company took out, and Jimi was aware of this. But that's standard. Frank Sinatra was insured by Reprise for millions of dollars. That's how business is done. Record companies take out insurance policies on major artists all the time. But it was nothing ruthless or dastardly on Michael Jeffrey's part. This is Tappy rewriting history."

Now retired in living in Florida, Levine says that he's saddened that Wright's story might have found a way into Hendrix folklore. "It's totally unfair to Jimi," he says. "It's unfair to everybody who was around at the time. I just think it's really unfair to the fans, to anybody who ever loved Jimi Hendrix. Yes, he died a tragic death, and he died much too young. But spreading these lies that he was murdered? It's utter crap, and I've been silent about this for much too long."

SOURCE (http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/jimi-hendrix-wasnt-murdered-by-his-manager-says-former-business-partner-453035)

Thanks to Ayler for this.

MourningStar
05-27-11, 10:12 AM
^
hmmmm, odd that Levine did not speak up years ago (funds running low?)

... "Accidental Suffocation"?????

RobbieRadio
06-08-11, 10:55 AM
Proof Jimi was insured for $1 Million Dollars. This is from a story about the Experience performance at the Sgt. Pepper club in Majorca, Spain 1968. Jimi's management team (Chas/Jeffrey) had him insured and they obviously were the beneficiaries. When Chas left and sold his management interest to Jeffery, Jeffrey became the SOLE beneficiary of the insurance policy.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o93/Grapost/Proof.jpg

Scrum Drum
06-08-11, 02:59 PM
"All of which is ridiculous," says Levine. "I was Jimi's US manager, and Michael Jeffrey was Jimi's UK manager. Michael also oversaw a lot in the US, but he was involved in other business enterprises. Michael wasn't always Jimi's manager – Chas Chandler, who was in The Animals, was managing and producing Jimi at first. The three of us, in fact – myself, Chas and Michael Jeffrey — all saw Jimi together in 1966 at the Café Wha in New York City. You could tell he was going to be a huge star even then.

This article is rife with falsehoods and distortions. First off, Chas brought Jeffery in upon discovering Jimi because he needed his management abilities and funding. Levine is saying something that isn't the way it happened. He also left out that Tappy was there too.

"After a few years, Chas and Michael had a split," says Levine. "They broke up Chandler-Jeffrey, and it was decided that Mike was going to run the UK office and I'd look after things in the US. Tappy Wright worked in the office for Mike Jeffrey. He did a variety of things, among them acting as a roadie for Jimi. He did some roadie work for Ike & Tina Turner, too."

It is written that Jeffery moved his main Hendrix management office from London to New York. I think Bob's gone nuts because anyone knows Jeffery was fully in charge of the New York office and present there.

One of the "variety of things" Bob forgets to mention is how both he and Tappy went to the New Jersey homes of the mafioso Jeffery loaned money from as bag men. They also both ran suitcases of cash from Europe to the Bahamas and also witnessed everyone else in the office do so as well.

Regarding Wright's claim that Jeffrey murdered his star client, Levine says it was all cooked up to sell books. "I used to talk to Tappy every day," says Levine. "I've known him since the early '60s. He told me he was putting together a book about his years in the rock world. That's fine – everybody has a right to do a book if they can. But he told me, 'Bob, I need a hook for the book. I need a handle.' He needed something that would be a grabber. Well, saying that Jimi was murdered is a grabber; saying that Jimi was murdered by his manager is an even bigger grabber. But it's certainly not the truth."

What I think you are seeing here is Bob Levine trying to make a rogue denial in order to cover-up something very dangerous. The fact Bob ignores many quotes he himself made over the years about his suspicions of Jeffery shows his desperation. If we showed Bob's previous quotes next to this blanket denial it would become very clear.

According to Levine, the night before he died, Hendrix was out on the town in London. "He did a bit of clubbing, and then he went back to his hotel to get a few hours of sleep because he had to catch a plane to Germany the next morning.

Age (or desperate denial) has made Bob forget Jimi was at Phillip Harvey's and Cameron's the night he died. Saying he went clubbing only suggests he was drinking heavily - which is false. Proof Bob has lost touch with reality is his statement Jimi intended to fly to Germany the next day. I'm not sure if Bob isn't both helping other people and deliberately destroying his own credibility with these crazy statements.

"He was with a girl who did give him some sleeping pills – Jimi always had a hard time sleeping, so he'd take pills to make him sleep. He had some wine, too, and went to sleep. But when it came time for the wine to come up – he had to vomit – he was literally knocked out by the pills, so he choked on his vomit."

This theory is disproven by the forensics recorded at the autopsy. If Jimi died this way he would necessarily have had a much higher blood alcohol content. With the real times considered it would be unlikely Monika would have missed this in the small flat with Jimi right next to her.

Hendrix's body was found in a room at the Samarkand Hotel, west of London, on 18 September 1970. Although the room was listed to Monika Dannemann (who died in 1996), Hendrix was alone at the time. There is no record of who called the ambulance crew that discovered the body. "People weren't very good at keeping such records at the time," says Levine. "The actual death certificate from Scotland Yard read: 'Accidental Suffocation.' That was signed by the medical examiner."

Wrong. Etchingham's petition (thank you Kathy) proved that the call was made from the payphone across the street. Recently Terry Slater made a significant admission in a British magazine that he was with Monika across the street when the ambulance arrived.

All of which makes Wright's assertions, in Levine's words, "pure baloney. He says that he called the retired medical examiner in Australia, who told him that Jimi didn't die accidentally, that it was a result of 'foul play.' Now, come on, that's right out of a Stephen King novel or something. An 80-year-old medical examiner suddenly changes his mind after 40 years and tells some guy who's writing a rock star tell-all something like that? Totally ridiculous."

Not to quibble but Bannister came forward in 1992 after reading an accusation of malpractice in Shapiro. That was 22 years after Jimi was murdered, not 40. Bannister never "changed his mind," instead he realized from reading the circumstances around Monika's newly questioned story that he had witnessed incriminating evidence and was compelled to come forward.

"I told Tappy, 'What are you doing making up this story? So you want to sell books – why do you have to print such lies?' And he said to me, 'Well, who's going to challenge me? Everybody's dead, everybody's gone. Chas Chandler, Michael Jeffrey, Mitch Mitchell, Noel Redding…they're all gone. Nobody can challenge what I write.'"

Somebody's credibility is going to be completely destroyed by this. Somebody is telling an intolerable lie.

In Levine's view, "Jimi Hendrix died by accident. He was a happy guy, looking forward to making music. And Michael Jeffrey didn't have it out for Jimi in any way. I talked to him the day before Jimi died. He had major plans for Jimi. The future was very bright at the time. The whole thing about Michael taking out a life insurance policy and wanting to collect? That's in Tappy's imagination, too.

Jimi's miseries with Jeffery are well documented. Bob is in delusional denial of all the well-witnessed problems Jimi was having with Jeffery.

"Michael signed an insurance policy on Jimi that the record company took out, and Jimi was aware of this. But that's standard. Frank Sinatra was insured by Reprise for millions of dollars. That's how business is done. Record companies take out insurance policies on major artists all the time. But it was nothing ruthless or dastardly on Michael Jeffrey's part. This is Tappy rewriting history."

Bob is quoted as warning Jimi not to sign any personal policy with Jeffery "because I had bad feelings about it". If Bob is so convinced of Jeffery's innocence why then would he warn against a simple insurance policy Jeffery wanted to use for collateral against a loan?

Now retired in living in Florida, Levine says that he's saddened that Wright's story might have found a way into Hendrix folklore. "It's totally unfair to Jimi," he says. "It's unfair to everybody who was around at the time. I just think it's really unfair to the fans, to anybody who ever loved Jimi Hendrix. Yes, he died a tragic death, and he died much too young. But spreading these lies that he was murdered? It's utter crap, and I've been silent about this for much too long."

Wright says he has a video of Bob signing and endorsing the notarized statements he made in his book. Gee, I wonder what Wright was anticipating Bob might do?

Curious that the usual suspects who pick things apart are absent from this post.

stplsd
06-08-11, 03:11 PM
You are not worthy, life's too short

RobbieRadio
06-09-11, 09:44 AM
The latest claim is that Jimi was waterboarded with wine. A technique Jeffrey's M15 agent connections would be experienced in.

This would explain the large amount of wine in his lungs but not in his system and his clothing and hair being soaked with wine, plus the bed and walls being splattered with wine. The ambulance drivers stated the scene was a mess with wine and vomit being splattered all about.

MourningStar
06-09-11, 10:01 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/EMOTSMILEY/emot-munch.gif

Scrum Drum
06-09-11, 12:43 PM
The latest claim is that Jimi was waterboarded with wine. A technique Jeffrey's M15 agent connections would be experienced in.

This would explain the large amount of wine in his lungs but not in his system and his clothing and hair being soaked with wine, plus the bed and walls being splattered with wine. The ambulance drivers stated the scene was a mess with wine and vomit being splattered all about.

I haven't seen anything about the walls being splattered with wine. I think that has appeared on its own from rumors. They wouldn't need to splatter the walls with wine because Jimi was passed-out according to the barbiturate level recorded at his autopsy.

This creates a problem with Wright's "confession" because he said Jeffery told him he shoved pills down Jimi's throat followed by wine. Since Jimi's blood barbiturate level was recorded as being 3.9mg that means that he had to have time for his body to absorb the Vesparax to that level. What this is telling you is the manner Jeffery allegedly confessed to would have killed Jimi too quickly to have allowed the body to absorb the barbiturate to the 3.9mg level. This forensic evidence is telling you Jimi had a time period before he died during which he absorbed the Vesparax to the 3.9mg level. The reason it's obvious Jimi was murdered is because the governments involved are well capable of applying standard forensic analysis to the data found at Jimi's autopsy but are desperately trying to avoid it. They have the science to tell us exactly how long it would have taken Jimi's body to absorb the barbiturate to that level. The reason they aren't doing this is because it would conclusively disprove their official verdict - and they don't want to do that.

As far as I know the ambulance men said Jimi was a mess and covered in a grotesque amount of vomit from his shoulders up. What this proves is that those who first encountered Jimi knew he was dead. Otherwise they would have cleared this mess off him and tried to get him breathing. The fact the condition Jimi was found in shows no one bothered to do this indicates they knew there was no reason to do so. In other words they most likely were told Jimi was murdered. They then panicked and took 5 hours to clear the evidence while concocting a cover story. It's obvious that if Jimi had died accidentally they would have quickly flushed the handful of drugs down the toilet and called an ambulance or rushed Jimi to hospital in Monika's car. It's simple common sense. There's no way Monika would have stood by and watched Jimi choke to death with a huge expelling of vomit. It's amazing how many people believe this obviously foolish story.

What Sharon Lawrence failed to realize is that the condition the ambulance men found Jimi in showed that Monika hadn't attempted to wash Jimi with wine. If she had she would have continued cleaning Jimi up and therefore the ambulance men would not have found Jimi that way. It's common sense that if Monika had cleaned Jimi off she would not have left him in such a state. She would have cleaned the piles of vomit off Jimi. What this is telling you is Monika knew Jimi was waterboarded with wine. In her panic she left him just as he was and didn't touch him. She had to make a quick excuse for it so she told Ms Lawrence that she washed Jimi's face with wine (who washes a dying person's face with wine?) Realizing this evidence incriminated her Monika then told the Inquest that Jimi only had a small trickle of vomit running down his chin. She knew she couldn't admit the true condition because she would then have no excuse for not reacting to it.

Fenders Fingers
06-09-11, 01:39 PM
Maybe Jimi hit the nail on the head with his 3rd stone lyrics. You know the bit about the chicken :-)

RobbieRadio
06-11-11, 09:16 AM
Tony Brown's Final Days Book 1997: From Dr. Bannister letter January 9, 1992 to Harry Shapiro, co-author of Electric Gypsy book.

"At the time I was not aware who Jimi Hendrix was, but it was pointed out to me soon after. "I recall vividly the very large amounts of red wine that oozed from his stomach and his lungs, and in my opinion there was no question that Jimi Hendrix had drowned, if not at home then certainly on the way to the hospital. At the time I felt he had either been on sedative tablets, to sleep or otherwise, and that he had imbibed copious amounts of red wine prior to going to sleep. I would suspect that he regurgitated the red wine and drowned.

Dr. Bannister expressed surprise that accounts of Jimi Hendrix's death, including the pathologist's inquest report, had failed to mention that Jimi Hendrix had been drinking 'masses' of red wine. "It was coming out of his nose and out of his mouth. It was horrific. The whole scene is very vivid, because you don't often see people who have drowned in their own red wine. There was red wine all over him, I think that he was naked but he had something around him - whether it was a towel or a jumper - around his neck. That was saturated in red wine. "His hair was matted. He was completely cold.

"I can recollect my own feeling at the time ... that it was a tragic loss of a young person to the effects of alcohol. The scene remains extremely vivid in my memory, and I can quite clearly recall the large amounts of red wine causing his hair and clothes to be matted."

Tony Brown: It is also curious that Jimi was covered in so much red wine. Dr. Bannister's statement that the red wine was matted in his clothes and hair might imply that it had been poured over him and left to dry. He could have been soaked in wine for hours. Monika Dannemann has always stated that Jimi drank only one bottle of white wine with his dinner earlier in the evening.

Ambulance Crew statements:

"It was horrific"
"He was covered in vomit, there was tons of it all over the pillow, black and brown it was."
"There were no bed clothes on top of him."
"He was flat on his back."
"He was dressed but there was a lot of mess"

RobbieRadio: In most cases, just throwing up in your sleep is not going to cause all your hair, clothes and bedding to be SOAKED! It would gurgle up, run down the side, and leave a pool of vomit near one's head, much like when a baby spits up. It could be said that his condition was strikingly similar to someone who had been ?waterboarded? and drowned in the process.

Fenders Fingers
06-11-11, 10:31 AM
RobbieRadio: In most cases, just throwing up in your sleep is not going to cause all your hair, clothes and bedding to be SOAKED! It would gurgle up, run down the side, and leave a pool of vomit near one's head, much like when a baby spits up. It could be said that his condition was strikingly similar to someone who had been ?waterboarded? and drowned in the process.

That would of course be true if
A/ Your laying on your side
B/ Not partaking in different drugs (including ANY Alcohol of any sort).

RobbieRadio
06-11-11, 11:44 AM
From Mitch Mitchell's book "Inside The Experience" 1990

The following Thursday night, the 17th, I had to drive up to London. About quarter to seven I went to see Gerry Stickells, who said that Hendrix had called about fifteen minutes previously, would I give him a call.

I called him up and he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just off to visit Ginger Baker and then we were going out to Heathrow Airport to meet Sly Stone, who was flying in.

Jimi was really excited about Sly and said, "is there any chance of a play?" So I said, "funny you should say that, yeah, the idea is we're all going down to the Speakeasy for a jam." Jimi was really up for it and agreed to meet us there about midnight. His agreeing was no surprise: anywhere in the world, Jimi was always up for a play: it took precedence over anything.

Anyway, we met Sly, who was knocked out that Jimi wanted to play and, after checking him in at the hotel, we went down to the club. We got there and we waited and we waited. By one o'clock people were starting to sort of look at each other and by two they were starting to say it was odd.

RobbieRadio
06-11-11, 11:50 AM
The point I was trying to make is that he supposedly died due to "inhalation of vomit" which means he couldn't choke to expell the vomit and soffocated, due to his resperatory system being depressed as a result of the extra strong sleeping pills.

If you can't choke violently, you can't spray vomit and red wine all over the place and expel enough to soak your hair, clothing and bedding. His lungs would have been full, but there wouldn't have been a huge mess because he couldn't vomit.

The fact that there was a mess, vomit and red wine all over the place soaking everything, means he DID choke and vomit viiolently, which means his resperatory system "choke reflex" was working.

So if he was alone in bed on his back and he could choke that violently, his lungs would not have been full of wine as the doctor stated, they would have been empty, because he would have expelled most or all of it.

Unless it was continually forced down his throat each time after he explelled it, making a mess each time, until he drowned leaving his lungs full.

Scrum Drum
06-11-11, 12:04 PM
"At the time I was not aware who Jimi Hendrix was, but it was pointed out to me soon after. "I recall vividly the very large amounts of red wine that oozed from his stomach and his lungs, and in my opinion there was no question that Jimi Hendrix had drowned, if not at home then certainly on the way to the hospital. At the time I felt he had either been on sedative tablets, to sleep or otherwise, and that he had imbibed copious amounts of red wine prior to going to sleep. I would suspect that he regurgitated the red wine and drowned.

Bannister says "at the time" because he was involved in the witnessing prior to the autopsy. Bannister's medical opinion could have been further pursued by asking him if he thought the 5mg per 100ml blood alcohol content found at the autopsy was commensurate with the amount of wine witnessed in and on Jimi Hendrix. What the deniers fail to process is Jimi was savvy enough about drugs to not follow a large dose of sleeping pills with bottles of wine. Jimi was smart enough about drugs to know that would be an act of suicide. Nowhere was it put directly to Dr Bannister that Jimi's blood alcohol level was way too low for him to have drank that amount of wine "prior to going to sleep".

Dr. Bannister expressed surprise that accounts of Jimi Hendrix's death, including the pathologist's inquest report, had failed to mention that Jimi Hendrix had been drinking 'masses' of red wine. "It was coming out of his nose and out of his mouth. It was horrific. The whole scene is very vivid, because you don't often see people who have drowned in their own red wine. There was red wine all over him, I think that he was naked but he had something around him - whether it was a towel or a jumper - around his neck. That was saturated in red wine. "His hair was matted. He was completely cold.

Well, maybe the pathologist's report failed to mention it because Bannister failed to pass it along. He had every opportunity to do so at the Inquest. Bannister had already suctioned the wine out by the time the autopsy received Hendrix's body. All Bannister is doing here is accenting the total incompetence of the British authorities in handling a black victim.

There's a clear contrast here between the claim Jimi was too paralyzed by barbiturate to vomit and the huge vomiting witnessed at the scene. Jimi either had a paralyzed gag reflex or didn't. The huge vomiting suggests he still had some good vomit reflex left in him eh? The reason Jimi vomited so profusely is because it was a death throe bodily reaction that is hard-wired into the nervous system. It is a common reaction to drowning as Bannister said. The way Jimi was positioned on the bed he could not have had the "half bottle of wine in his hair alone" Bannister witnessed because it was against gravity for the wine to end up in his hair that way. It was also pure and not mixed with vomit, which means it wasn't vomited out, it ended up there by being poured. And I doubt very much Jimi decided to pour wine into his hair after taking 9 Vesparax.

"I can recollect my own feeling at the time ... that it was a tragic loss of a young person to the effects of alcohol. The scene remains extremely vivid in my memory, and I can quite clearly recall the large amounts of red wine causing his hair and clothes to be matted."

Tony Brown: It is also curious that Jimi was covered in so much red wine. Dr. Bannister's statement that the red wine was matted in his clothes and hair might imply that it had been poured over him and left to dry. He could have been soaked in wine for hours. Monika Dannemann has always stated that Jimi drank only one bottle o[/SIZE]f [SIZE=4]white wine with his dinner earlier in the evening.

Ambulance Crew statements:

"It was horrific"
"He was covered in vomit, there was tons of it all over the pillow, black and brown it was."
"There were no bed clothes on top of him."
"He was flat on his back."
"He was dressed but there was a lot of mess"

In Inner World Monika said Jimi turned to her and said he thought Devon had OD'ed him. If Jimi had said he thought he was OD'ed would his reaction then be to guzzle several bottles of wine? This has to be prior to the introduction of the wine into Jimi because if he had already drank the wine at that juncture he would have registered it in his blood alcohol level. The deniers refuse to pay attention to the facts of this case and only offer under-considered deflections against the greater weight of the evidence. They give no heed to how the form of their arguments gives away their inability to disprove murder the evidence.

Scrum Drum
06-11-11, 12:23 PM
From Mitch Mitchell's book "Inside The Experience" 1990

The following Thursday night, the 17th, I had to drive up to London. About quarter to seven I went to see Gerry Stickells, who said that Hendrix had called about fifteen minutes previously, would I give him a call.

I called him up and he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was just off to visit Ginger Baker and then we were going out to Heathrow Airport to meet Sly Stone, who was flying in.

Jimi was really excited about Sly and said, "is there any chance of a play?" So I said, "funny you should say that, yeah, the idea is we're all going down to the Speakeasy for a jam." Jimi was really up for it and agreed to meet us there about midnight. His agreeing was no surprise: anywhere in the world, Jimi was always up for a play: it took precedence over anything.

Anyway, we met Sly, who was knocked out that Jimi wanted to play and, after checking him in at the hotel, we went down to the club. We got there and we waited and we waited. By one o'clock people were starting to sort of look at each other and by two they were starting to say it was odd.

Tony Brown says Mitch had his times wrong because other evidence put his call to Jimi at the Cumberland earlier.

Jimi was at Cameron's party at 1am when Mitch and Sly were disappointed that he wasn't showing-up.

MourningStar
06-11-11, 12:27 PM

RobbieRadio
06-11-11, 12:45 PM
Well, maybe the pathologist's report failed to mention it because Bannister failed to pass it along. He had every opportunity to do so at the Inquest.

It's one of the situations where it didn't seem important at the time. We've all been there, afterwards saying "I wish I had brought that up at the time."

At the time there was nobody was saying there was anything suspicious about the death. The guy was dead, and that info wasn't gonna change anything.Doctors deal with deaths every day and attend inquests all the time. It was just another day at the office for him.

He had way of knowing so many questions and suspicions would arise later and that the info could have made a difference in the ruling at the inquest.He was not a big music fan then so Jimi's fame had no impact on his decisions.

Fenders Fingers
06-11-11, 12:51 PM
Chap's, I think we covered this already.

MourningStar
06-11-11, 01:28 PM
Chap's, I think we covered this already.Get with the program Gord. The prime-time run is over. We now go into syndication.

Scrum Drum
06-11-11, 01:58 PM
It's one of the situations where it didn't seem important at the time. We've all been there, afterwards saying "I wish I had brought that up at the time."

At the time there was nobody was saying there was anything suspicious about the death. The guy was dead, and that info wasn't gonna change anything.Doctors deal with deaths every day and attend inquests all the time. It was just another day at the office for him.

He had way of knowing so many questions and suspicions would arise later and that the info could have made a difference in the ruling at the inquest.He was not a big music fan then so Jimi's fame had no impact on his decisions.

There's a longer discussion here about the British tabloids headlining heroin OD claims to back the political interests that wanted to defame Jimi. Typical Operation Mockingbird defamation. So it wasn't as innocent as that. The original British inspector who interviewed all the witnesses came back and said he thought they were all lying. I'll admit that was some time after Bannister's involvement, however you can see there was an abnormal lack of inquiry into this that suggests political motivations. Such a statement usually spurs further inquiry and investigation, in Jimi's case it did just the opposite. The deniers have no problem with that.

The case and its evidence could still be brought forward today. The British Government is desperate to deny it. The reason so is obvious. What Scotland Yard did was go out and pressure the witnesses into forced statements to make it look like they were backing-off their witnessing. Scotland Yard then claimed there was no new evidence. Keep in mind it was backing Monika's story and saying it was true when making that claim.

You can see what the deniers do when losing their arguments. That in itself speaks about this issue and the truth behind it (though they won't admit it). They're no friends of Jimi and I think they know that which is why they hate the subject.

MourningStar
06-11-11, 02:20 PM
... They're no friends of Jimi and I think they know that which is why they hate the subject.well, then I must say that I LUUUVVVV this subject!

stplsd
06-11-11, 02:53 PM
SD is spreading his conspiracy theory rants to as many threads as possible, it's like a virus

MourningStar
06-11-11, 03:05 PM
SD is spreading his conspiracy theory rants to as many threads as possible, it's like a virusCareful dude, stick with and critique the message, not the messenger. You might just get your pee-pee whacked again.

hawkfan369
06-11-11, 03:55 PM
couchbeer1

purple jim
06-11-11, 04:25 PM
Yeah, cool off and wait for Caesar's book.

MourningStar
06-11-11, 05:16 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/AVATAR/HAL.jpg

ilovejimi
06-11-11, 09:52 PM
BOB LEVINE on ROCK ROADIE BS
– by Bob Merlis

I want to set the record straight. Michael Jeffery was the Animals manager. He hired me to be their US tour manager. I was with Chas Chandler when he saw Jimi at the Cafe Wha before he took him to London. I had met Jimi once before but never knew it. I broke up a fight backstage between Jimmy and Little Richard a year or so before at the Paramount Theatre [New York, April 1965] and didn’t realize it had been him until he told me that he had met me before. He recalled the fight and I couldn’t believe it.

Michael Jeffery and Chas Chandler formed a company [Jeffery & Chandler, Inc.] hereafter and hired me to run their US office (on 37th Street in New York). James “Tappy” Wright was the roadie for the Animals but occasionally he filled in to work in that same role for Jimi in UK/Europe before Eric Barrett was hired [in May 1968]. Gerry Stickells was the road manager for Jimi for his entire career. No one else.

Tappy was a longtime friend and it was only because of that I agreed to speak with him for his book [[I]Rock Roadie]. In all of the years since Jimi’s death I have only granted interviews about my work for Jimi to John McDermott and to Tappy.

I didn’t think anything further about Tappy’s book project until I started to get calls attempting to verify what he said. I couldn’t even read his book because I am now legally blind and it is difficult for me to read small type. I couldn’t believe what people were telling me. Jimi was murdered!!?? Total bullshit.

I had someone read the book to me and I was furious. He basically used my name on every third page. I called Tappy up at the end of last year. “Why did you tell that [“murdered by manager”] story?” “Well, Bob, I needed a handle for my book.” I asked him why he made up all of the other crap throughout the book and Tappy told me, point blank: “Bob, I needed a handle! People don’t know me or understand how I can tell the story.”

I asked Tappy directly: “How did you get this information?” He said he spoke to the retired Medical Examiner [John Herbert Bannister; see footnote #2] in Australia. I find that totally far fetched. [Tappy] told me that it wouldn’t matter; none of this would hurt Jimi and Michael any. They were dead and the press would pick up on the controversy. It would help sell books for him. He felt that nobody would challenge him on this because all of the key players were now deceased. I was furious at this attitude....

I was in touch with Michael Jeffery on the 17th of September 1970 to discuss the schedule for Electric Lady Studios. I called him at “Hotel Victoria” in Majorca, Spain. I called from my office at the studio. We spoke about many things including Jimi returning to Electric Lady Studios and how we were going to schedule sessions for Carly Simon. Carly was going to be working with Eddie [Kramer] in Studio A and Michael and I needed to discuss how this was going to be managed so that there would be no conflicts with Jimi and Eddie for recording time.

We went over a bunch of things but I clearly remember that this was something we spoke about. Electric Lady was starting to get busy with outside clients and we knew we had to manage Jimi’s time so that there would not be any conflicts. We didn’t want him coming back to finish the record and not be able to get into the studio or have Eddie tied up with someone else and not be available to him.

Before we finished the call, Michael told me that he had planned to go boating the next day. At this very time Jimi was in London and that is where he met his demise.

Jeffery would have had to have been in two countries at once and he was not. Jimi was like a goldmine. The notion that he was more valuable to him dead is utterly ridiculous... [Jimi] was loyal even if he was unhappy with decisions that Michael may or may not have made.

Jimi and I were close. We understood one another. I will give you one example. When I had the flu and couldn’t get out of bed, Jimi came to the door and served me. He was that kind of a guy. Very caring. He trusted me and I admired and respected him as a musician. As a person, he was a great guy to be around; he cared so much about the world. He was a very unmaterialistic guy. He was a great guy; many people didn’t get to know him that way.

It’s so unfair to put this guy in the middle of a made-up story. I was angry with that crap Charles Cross tried to put over in his book [Room Full Of Mirrors: A Biography Of Jimi Hendrix] but this Tappy business takes the cake. Don’t believe a word of it!

ilovejimi
06-11-11, 09:58 PM
Newsflash!
Coming up in 2011 this new publication (A4) UNIVIBES:
Until We Meet Again:
The Last Weeks of Jimi Hendrix
Finally: the truth about Jimi's last weeks on Earth.
We will de-myth all the nonsense that's been around for 4 decades by "experts" and/or self-appointed part-time amateur "sleuths":
* Jimi mixed sleeping pills with alcohol? Nope!
* Jimi was covered in "red wine" when he arrived at the hospital: Nope!
* Jmi died in the Samarkand flat: Nope!
* Jimi was dead "for hours" before he arrived at the hospital: Nope!
* Jimi was "murdered by his manager": Nope!
* Etc.

manfree
06-12-11, 05:59 AM
We used to say "Bullshit" : Nope!

purple jim
06-12-11, 06:50 AM
BOB LEVINE on ROCK ROADIE BS
– by Bob Merlis

Thanks for posting that.

Scrum Drum
06-12-11, 11:14 AM
There's a lot of posters who come in and nitpick material to death. Notice that they don't apply their 'talents' to Bob Merlis's article on Bob Levine's denial. The article is completely one-sided and doesn't bother to point out the things I cited previously. Merlis doesn't even bother to question Levine as to why he is now contradicting many quotes he himself has made over the years. Caesar is doing something that can't be described as an "investigation". A proper investigation looks at ALL the evidence and makes an objective conclusion. Caesar says his intention is to finally "debunk the murder nonsense", but his failure to ask Bob Levine even the most basic questions about how he's contradicted his previous stories shows he has no intention of honestly or objectively covering this. Remember, Caesar is the one who pushed for Monika's story being true up until he couldn't get away with it any more. There's a lot of murder deniers in here who would be perfectly happy to let Levine and Glebbeek get away with this unchallenged, but that just shows their level of analysis.

http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by purple jim http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?p=53468#post53468)

This article is rife with falsehoods and distortions. First off, Chas brought Jeffery in upon discovering Jimi because he needed his management abilities and funding. Levine is saying something that isn't the way it happened. He also left out that Tappy was there too.

http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by purple jim http://crosstowntorrents.org/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?p=53468#post53468)

It is written that Jeffery moved his main Hendrix management office from London to New York. I think Bob's gone nuts because anyone knows Jeffery was fully in charge of the New York office and present there.

One of the "variety of things" Bob forgets to mention is how both he and Tappy went to the New Jersey homes of the mafioso Jeffery loaned money from as bag men. They also both ran suitcases of cash from Europe to the Bahamas and also witnessed everyone else in the office do so as well.

What I think you are seeing here is Bob Levine trying to make a rogue denial in order to cover-up something very dangerous. The fact Bob ignores many quotes he himself made over the years about his suspicions of Jeffery shows his desperation. If we showed Bob's previous quotes next to this blanket denial it would become very clear.

Age (or desperate denial) has made Bob forget Jimi was at Phillip Harvey's and Cameron's the night he died. Saying he went clubbing only suggests he was drinking heavily - which is false. Proof Bob has lost touch with reality is his statement Jimi intended to fly to Germany the next day. I'm not sure if Bob isn't both helping other people and deliberately destroying his own credibility with these crazy statements.

This theory is disproven by the forensics recorded at the autopsy. If Jimi died this way he would necessarily have had a much higher blood alcohol content. With the real times considered it would be unlikely Monika would have missed this in the small flat with Jimi right next to her.

Wrong. Etchingham's petition (thank you Kathy) proved that the call was made from the payphone across the street. Recently Terry Slater made a significant admission in a British magazine that he was with Monika across the street when the ambulance arrived.

Not to quibble but Bannister came forward in 1992 after reading an accusation of malpractice in Shapiro. That was 22 years after Jimi was murdered, not 40. Bannister never "changed his mind," instead he realized from reading the circumstances around Monika's newly questioned story that he had witnessed incriminating evidence and was compelled to come forward.

Somebody's credibility is going to be completely destroyed by this. Somebody is telling an intolerable lie.

Jimi's miseries with Jeffery are well documented. Bob is in delusional denial of all the well-witnessed problems Jimi was having with Jeffery.

Bob is quoted as warning Jimi not to sign any personal policy with Jeffery "because I had bad feelings about it". If Bob is so convinced of Jeffery's innocence why then would he warn against a simple insurance policy Jeffery wanted to use for collateral against a loan?

Wright says he has a video of Bob signing and endorsing the notarized statements he made in his book. Gee, I wonder what Wright was anticipating Bob might do?

Curious that the usual suspects who pick things apart are absent from this post.

No answers to this. You can see all the gross contradictions Levine made that none of our great upholders of strict legal standards ever challenged him on.

stplsd
06-12-11, 11:25 AM
Curious that [people who object to my unfounded rants] are absent from this post.

You've been told

purple jim
06-12-11, 12:08 PM
A proper investigation looks at ALL the evidence and makes an objective conclusion.

Just remember that Bannister's recollections are NOT evidence. He's a crook and what's more, he also talked about an "unusually tall man", which Jimi wasn't.

dino77
06-12-11, 12:32 PM
* Jimi mixed sleeping pills with alcohol? Nope!
* Jmi died in the Samarkand flat: Nope!

These points look interesting. The hospital staff always claimed he was DOA.

Scrum Drum
06-12-11, 12:37 PM
Just remember that Bannister's recollections are NOT evidence. He's a crook and what's more, he also talked about an "unusually tall man", which Jimi wasn't.

What you are doing there is seeking excuses around evidence that is backed up multiple times by other corroborating evidence. Your method is extremely weak and seeks to make excuses to avoid the other reinforcing evidence.

I have a strong feeling that Bannister spoke of the "tall man" because he had been intimidated by Scotland Yard. Just step back and look at this. Bannister is the one who treated Hendrix that morning and his wine recollections were reinforced by Monika's admissions of Jimi being washed with wine. Also, Tappy Wright has introduced a claim that involves a wine-induced death as well. We went through this before and your side was unable to produce any other patient Bannister treated who died with lungs full of wine and a wine-soaked 'jumper' around his neck. Look at Monika's photos of Jimi from that day and he's wearing her scarf around his neck. Anyone honestly researching this, and not looking for the first quick excuse, would realize Bannister said he was shocked the autopsy didn't register this. Since he is well aware of the date and timing of the autopsy then it had to be in synch with Jimi being at St Mary Abbot's that morning.

Bannister's statements are not evidence only to those trying to force a dishonest level of evaluation.

MourningStar
06-12-11, 01:10 PM
"Bannister's statements are not evidence only to those trying to force a dishonest level of evaluation."http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/EMOTSMILEY/emot-munch.gif

stplsd
06-12-11, 01:26 PM
Check it out scrumdum, you might pick up a few tips;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZArY5MbzsdU

MourningStar
06-12-11, 01:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/EMOTSMILEY/smtv.gif

purple jim
06-12-11, 02:01 PM
I have a strong feeling that Bannister spoke of the "tall man" because he had been intimidated by Scotland Yard.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Scotland Yard were part of the cover-up conspiracy. lol1

Bannister is the one who treated Hendrix that morning and his wine recollections were reinforced by Monika's admissions of Jimi being washed with wine.

Monika said that she wiped his face with a bit of wine, not that she or someone else poured it into Jimi or anything.
His wine recollections might of been from another case. At the time he was not aware of treating Hendrix. He had never even heard of him.

Also, Tappy Wright has introduced a claim that involves a wine-induced death as well.

The wine theory was all over the internet before Wright even came across it. He admitted that he invented the whole thing in order to sell books. If you accept what he says as evidence, boy, are you a lost case.

...your side was unable to produce any other patient Bannister treated who died with lungs full of wine and a wine-soaked 'jumper' around his neck.

Oh yeah, "my side" (those with common sense) failed to go through the entire medical records of Mary Abbotts Hospital from 1970 to... 1980 ? Bannister had no recollection of treating Hendrix until he fancied a bit of attention.

Your method is extremely weak.
lol1

stplsd
06-12-11, 04:06 PM
Monika said that she wiped his face with a bit of wine

Please remind me, I don't recollect, where is she supposed to have said this?

purple jim
06-12-11, 05:10 PM
^ Oh God, I can't remember exactly where. This whole thing is cross referenced on too many subject pages now. Give me four or five days while I go through the whole thing.headscratch1

purple jim
06-12-11, 05:13 PM

These points look interesting. The hospital staff always claimed he was DOA.

That isn't disputed by Caesar. It's the time of death prior to the arrival at hospital which will be questioned.

stplsd
06-12-11, 05:34 PM
^ Oh God, I can't remember exactly where.

I know where;-) scrumdrum ha-ha-ha. Did you check out my link?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZArY5MbzsdU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZArY5MbzsdU)

purple jim
06-12-11, 06:04 PM
I know where;-) scrumdrum ha-ha-ha.

Wasn't it from something that she wrote/said?

Did you check out my link?:

Far out.

hawkfan369
06-12-11, 06:40 PM
popcorn1couchbeer1popcorn1

purple jim
06-13-11, 03:21 AM
^ Hey, maybe that guy eatin' all that popcorn had somethin' to do with it?

Scrum Drum
06-13-11, 01:24 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot, Scotland Yard were part of the cover-up conspiracy. lol1

People who are seriously discussing this and not trolling it would realize the last official processing of this case was Scotland Yard's investigation that was spurred by Etchingham's petition. What they did was they went out and intimidated the witnesses into legalistic-type statements that they then took out of context and made it sound like they were retracting their statements. Smart people would see that those persons said things that couldn't be retracted. I've already posted that Scotland Yard claimed Monika's statement was accurate. It wasn't answered. Funny how the usual characters who come in and pick things apart minutely allow this egregious non-truth to pass by untouched. They then show-up to mock and ridicule the suggestion that Scotland Yard was involved in the cover-up, despite already being plainly shown to be unable to answer the evidence for it. I'll leave it up to others to determine how much credibility they have.

Scotland Yard got away with the murder of saying "there was no new evidence" and that the original investigation was accurate and covered everything. They are knowingly cooperating in a political assassination and even had the hubris to say Crompton used "antiquated forensic techniques" even though they never explained why they were invalid. By doing this Scotland Yard avoided having to process the forensic evidence that was never processed - even to this day.

Monika said that she wiped his face with a bit of wine, not that she or someone else poured it into Jimi or anything.
His wine recollections might of been from another case. At the time he was not aware of treating Hendrix. He had never even heard of him.

Who wipes a choking, dying person's face with wine? The context of Monika saying that was that Sharon Lawrence had cornered her into having to explain it (God bless Sharon). Monika knew Jimi had been waterboarded to death with wine, so she made-up a quick excuse that she "washed 'sick' off Jimi face with wine". You're avoiding the arguments I've already made on this. Common sense tells you if Monika started washing Jimi's face with wine she would have continued and further cleaned the grotesque amounts of vomit off him. Monika never washed any vomit off Jimi. Smart people will see what she said as the quick excuse it was. Nobody who started washing Jimi off would have then left him in the horrid condition he was in. But people aren't being smart here because there's no way there would be any in between where Monika was tending a choking and dying Hendrix by wiping his mouth with a napkin. Only fools don't see the preposterousness of that. The condition Jimi's body was found in tells you the people who first found him knew he was dead. That's why they never bothered to help him. It's common sense.

If you say Bannister's wine recollections might have been from another case you're not being honest. (A case that you conspicuously can't produce). Again, you're ignoring my arguments and just entering the same evasive input. The autopsy and Inquest Bannister referred to was something he clearly remembered. By the time of the Inquest Bannister had been informed of the importance of the person he treated. That means it was close enough to his treating Jimi that he knew who he was talking about. I think you know that which is why you ignore it. Again, Bannister's witnessing was reinforced by others in this case who speak of the wine. If you ignore this evidentiary cross-reference you do so at the cost of your own credibility.

The wine theory was all over the internet before Wright even came across it. He admitted that he invented the whole thing in order to sell books. If you accept what he says as evidence, boy, are you a lost case.

I'd like to get Tappy on a modern brain scan lie detector. However if you were paying close attention to this case, I've previously said that even if Tappy was lying it doesn't matter because the forensic evidence proves it alone (as does the 'skeptics' inability to credibly confront it). I think the credibility of saying "Tappy admitted lying" is proven by the response to my detailing all that was wrong in Bob Levine's recent statement, which was none. People who ignore all that is wrong with Levine's statement and agenda certainly can't seriously refer to themselves as offering a genuine position. Levine is lying to cover-up the deep intrigue I've outlined (and even he himself was quoted as admitting).

Oh yeah, "my side" (those with common sense) failed to go through the entire medical records of Mary Abbotts Hospital from 1970 to... 1980 ? Bannister had no recollection of treating Hendrix until he fancied a bit of attention.

lol1

Your input speaks for itself. If we cross-examined Bannister we would find he treated Jimi Hendrix that morning at St Mary Abbot's. The problem with deniers is they are willing to ignore that Bannister clearly recognized the scarf Jimi had around his neck in Monika's photos. Bannister knew who he treated and had a firm memory of it. He even said he was shocked the autopsy didn't register the wine problem. In other words he had a clear firm memory of the autopsy that was performed right after the case he treated. This wine witnessing was backed by Monika and by Jeffery's confession - but most importantly by the medical forensics that have yet to be honestly touched.

The dishonest/trolling evasiveness of the deniers is more than obvious.

Rupe
06-13-11, 02:29 PM
"Bannister clearly recognised the scarf Jimi had around his neck in Monika's photos" Did he? If so why did he write in his letter to Harry Shapiro (see RobbieRadio's post) that he thought Jimi was naked but had something round him, a towel or jumper round his neck? And as the ambulance men said Jimi was clothed, perhaps Bannister's memory is not quite as good as you give him credit for.

purple jim
06-13-11, 02:40 PM
Bannister says he was working on Jimi for half an hour but:

Dr. Seifert (one of the casualty doctors who received Jimi Hendrix's body at St. Mary's Abbot Hospital) said "Jimi was rushed into the resus[citation] room. He was put on a monitor, but it was flat. I pounded his heart a couple of times, but there was no point in doing anything else as he was dead.... I never spoke to or saw anyone about Jimi — no woman in admissions.... No one would have been allowed to look at him or stand over him. That would never have been done. I would have done anything to save him, but it was too late, he was dead.... No nurse went out to say we'd revived him, because we didn't — that just never happened. We didn't work on him anything like an hour, just a few minutes — he was dead."

No mention of working on him for half hour to revive him. No pints of wine oozing out. Bannister is confusing Jimi with an "unusually tall" man who had treated around the same time (or even a year or to earlier/later).
What is the forensic evidence that you are talking about smart man?

purple jim
06-13-11, 03:04 PM
Bannister knew who he treated and had a firm memory of it. He even said he was shocked the autopsy didn't register the wine problem. In other words he had a clear firm memory of the autopsy that was performed right after the case he treated.

Hang on, Bannister said that he only connected with all of this Hendrix stuff in the 90s after reading a book about Jimi.

kdion11
06-13-11, 05:20 PM
SD is spreading his conspiracy theory rants to as many threads as possible, it's like a virus

KD: Unbelievable. And he still hasn't come up with one bit of proof or evidence, regardless of which thread he posts
in. Again folks, the UK Government had / has ZERO to gain by either murdering Jimi Hendrix or covering up SOMEONE ELSE
murdering Jimi Hendrix. This is all so INANE.

stplsd
06-13-11, 07:31 PM
Wasn't it from something that she wrote/said?

Not that I can recollect;-)

stplsd
06-13-11, 07:32 PM
perhaps Bannister's memory is not quite as good as you give him credit for.

Or he's just full of shit, like Mr. T "Wrong"

MourningStar
06-13-11, 07:45 PM
The dishonest/trolling evasiveness of the deniers is more than obvious.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/XiKano/EMOTSMILEY/emot-munch.gif

stplsd
06-13-11, 07:56 PM
The problem with [my] "deniers" is...

...that they are denying my unfounded and ill thought out conspiracy "theories" and that after being repeatedly challenged on the matter, I still can't come up with any exact quotes or references, nevermind any actual evidence to back up my tortuous and verbose rants that frequently resort to low slander, dishonestly using many emotive words such as "denier" & "troll" when pressed to back up said "theories".

Scrum Drum
06-15-11, 02:02 PM
It's not honest to suggest Bannister wouldn't remember treating Jimi. He didn't know who he was when he treated him in St Mary Abbot's resuscitation room however he then had the exact opposite happen when he was told shortly after who he was. It's more than clear Bannister was shocked by the knowledge he had attended the death of one of the world's most important musicians and then locked his memory of that into his mind. The scarf around Jimi's neck cinches it.

Bannister reacted defensively in 1992 when he read Monika's quotes in Electric Gypsy suggesting Jimi died because of his medical negligence and failure to perform a tracheostomy. He then recited his firm memory of that morning. The "tall man" and naked quotes only came after Scotland Yard was putting pressure on the witnesses. The main body of witnessing is clear however and can't be retracted.

Siefert probably wanted to avoid involvement that could harm his medical reputation so he gave a dismissive testimony. I would guess he might not want to admit he gave short treatment to a black patient who was obviously dead. He then left the victim to Bannister who proceeded to suction "bottles worth" of wine out of Jimi.

You can see this is true in the disingenuous efforts deniers make to avoid it.

kdion11
06-15-11, 05:19 PM
...that they are denying my unfounded and ill thought out conspiracy "theories" and that after being repeatedly challenged on the matter, I still can't come up with any exact quotes or references, nevermind any actual evidence to back up my tortuous and verbose rants that frequently resort to low slander, dishonestly using many emotive words such as "denier" & "troll" when pressed to back up said "theories".

KD: Here, here. Well said. Couldn't have put it better myself. The "Jimi fired Jeffery" bit was the icing on the cake for me.
Let's just make it all up as we go along shall we?

stplsd
06-16-11, 10:35 AM
It's not honest to suggest Bannister wouldn't remember treating Jimi. He didn't know who he was when he treated him in St Mary Abbot's resuscitation room however he then had the exact opposite happen when he was told shortly after who he was. It's more than clear Bannister was shocked by the knowledge he had attended the death of one of the world's most important musicians and then locked his memory of that into his mind. The scarf around Jimi's neck cinches it.

Bannister reacted defensively in 1992 when he read Monika's quotes in Electric Gypsy suggesting Jimi died because of his medical negligence and failure to perform a tracheostomy. He then recited his firm memory of that morning. The "tall man" and naked quotes only came after Scotland Yard was putting pressure on the witnesses. The main body of witnessing is clear however and can't be retracted.

Siefert probably wanted to avoid involvement that could harm his medical reputation so he gave a dismissive testimony. I would guess he might not want to admit he gave short treatment to a black patient who was obviously dead. He then left the victim to Bannister who proceeded to suction "bottles worth" of wine out of Jimi.

You can see this is true in the disingenuous efforts deniers make to avoid it.

ie More of the usual blatant (in your face) dishonesty by SD, not using the actual quotes, yet again, and crudely mashing it out of shape into his own twisted viewpoint.

Ezy Rider
06-21-11, 01:52 AM
http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/

Much of this has been covered before, it simply deals with Tappy's claims, Levine's denials, and Glebbeek's upcoming Univibes issue dedicated to Jimi's death. The most interesting part however is the comment section with comments by a certain Buster (whose theories sound very familiar), a certain Brenda familiar with Levine's case, Tappy and Glebbeek himself. Apparently, Buster & co is preparing something on radio to "head-off Caesar's efforts". More fun! (can somebody tape that?!)

Here is the comment section:

21 responses so far ↓

1 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1480811) Buster // May 28, 2011 at 1:42 pm
The trouble with Bob Levine’s blanket attempt to deny the murder is he forgets all the recorded history up to now and pretends that the whole deal hinges upon Tappy Wright’s admission. Well the problem with that is Bob Levine himself has been quoted over the years in many major Hendrix sources as suspecting Jeffery. Levine was the one who volunteered that after Jimi’s death he waited for a week at Jeffery’s New York Hendrix office without any word from Jeffery. Levine said that when he called Majorca Jeffery pretended not to have known Jimi died. Levine said he knew Jeffery was lying but didn’t want to confront him. In this recent denial Bob Levine also said there was nothing suspicious or sinister about Jeffery’s artist’s insurance policy on Jimi however he forgets that he was quoted in the past saying Jimi came to him with a personal policy Jeffery was trying to get him to sign and Levine warned him not to “because he had bad feelings about it”. Perhaps Bob has lost his memory?
I’ve followed this and Bob has already changed his stories on how Tappy approached him. This version makes it sound like Tappy admitted it up front. The UniVibes version says Tappy fooled him into the quotes and then distorted them and only later did Levine call him up and protest.
I think Bob Levine is getting cold feet and trying a desperate denial that reality won’t let him get away with. First off, he tries to revise the history of the New York Hendrix office. Levine says he was in charge of that office. That’s crazy. It is easily discovered through simple research that Michael Jeffery was fully in charge of the New York office and even relocated to it from London. What I think Levine is trying to do here is distance himself from his own admissions that he was involved in mafia money loans for Jeffery in New York. Do some simple research and you’ll find quotes from Levine himself telling how he and others in Jeffery’s office ran suitcases of cash to the money laundry Bahamian banks Jeffery put Jimi’s money in. Someone needs to ask Bob Levine what he thinks about those notorious mafia/CIA banks and their relationship to Jimi’s murder? Especially after Jimi was sending lawyers to find out exactly what happened to his money.
Bob further exposes himself by saying an 80 year old doctor came forward after 40 years. Wrong. Dr Bannister came forward in 1992, 22 years after Jimi’s death, after reading an accusation of malpractice in Shapiro’s book. Bannister came forward to reveal he witnessed “bottles worth” of wine in Jimi’s lungs and body and that instead of choking on vomit that Jimi had died from drowning in wine. Bannister lost his medical license soon after for billing fraud. What Levine mangles here is the fact his suggestion that Jimi drank wine and then vomited it and choked on it is proved impossible by the medical forensics captured in the autopsy. Levine’s version would medically require a high blood alcohol content. Jimi died with a highly suspicious negligible blood alcohol level. This forensic pattern perfectly matched not only the medical forensic of waterboarding but the phony official stories that were used to cover it up. In 41 years since Jimi’s death this basic forensic formula has never been formally processed by any legal body. Levine tries to disprove Bannister but all he offers is saying Bannister is “ridiculous”. No, actually Bob, the forensics facts are squarely with Bannister. And somebody should inform Levine that the head of the Corner’s office, Gavin Thurston, refused to sign the death certificate.
Next, there was a record of who called the ambulance. Etchingham’s petition discovered that phone records proved the ambulance was called from the pay phone opposite the Samarkand. Recently there’s been a ground-breaking admission by road crew member Terry Slater that indeed he was with Monika across the street when the ambulance arrived. This, of course, destroys the British Inquest’s official verdict.
Finally, Shapiro recently wrote an article in the British ‘Classic Rock’ magazine where he spoke of Wright telling Levine of Jeffery’s admission back when it happened. Levine’s response to Wright was “you better disappear”. I think the readers can draw their own conclusions as to what is happening here.
2 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1481723) Brenda // May 30, 2011 at 10:00 am
Buster,
You are right on. Mr. Levine has is quite the liar. Anyone questioning his credibility should check with the police in Palm Coast,FL. Good job!
3 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1481742) Buster // May 30, 2011 at 11:40 am
Thanks Brenda. People should be wise enough to see that’s there’s something seriously wrong with this highly scandalous matter and the evidence for it being determined through internet articles instead of courts. The problem those trying to cover-up the murder have is the autopsy was conducted in the highly competent realm of the London coroner’s office staffed by some of the best experts in the field trained at Oxford and Cambridge. When they did the autopsy they unknowingly captured evidence of murder. The final key was Dr Bannister coming forward and relating the autopsy data to the unusual amount of wine he suctioned out of Jimi’s lungs. The wine was important because it couldn’t be matched to the autopsy evidence in any innocent way.
It’s very important for the public know that Kathy Etchingham gathered this evidence and presented it to the British government in a petition to re-open the case in 1992. Scotland Yard did a pretend investigation where they went and ‘interviewed’ the witnesses and came back with the conclusion that there was no new evidence and that the original investigation had been accurate. That was an outrageous lie. Any simple look at the evidence would show that the British Inquest into Jimi’s death in 1970 took Monika’s story directly and without question and used it to formulate its official verdict. Monika’s story has been thoroughly disproven and even admitted to be false by Eric Burdon in his 1986 biography. Yet Scotland Yard got away with the murder of saying it was ‘accurate’ and that no new evidence had emerged. They then declined to re-open the case while making a curious comment saying “it did not serve the interests of the British government or its people”.
Even worse is the 1970 Inquest never even bothered to do basic determinations like time of death. Just from that alone any lawyer could get a gross incompetence decision against them, yet despite all this they have been allowed to rule on themselves. Things are done a little differently over in England and, unfortunately, that was the legal jurisdiction Jimi was murdered in. If you look at what Scotland Yard did it went around bullying and intimidating the witnesses into misquotes and distortions of context that made them sound like they were retracting their statements. However anyone who has studied this case would know the things they said were not only unretractable but also backed by the same forensic evidence Scotland Yard never even bothered to look at.
I’m not a lawyer or a private detective but the evidence in this case is so obvious I myself could easily bring a case against the British government. I think smart people will see that Bob Levine’s desperate attempt to reverse everything he himself has said over the years is the sign of something serious needing to be covered-up. As well as Scotland Yard’s flagrant denial of more than obvious evidence. If we took the forensic evidence captured in the autopsy and processed it the way it should have been in 1970 it would prove murder. Scotland Yard knows this which is why they are attempting such a pathetic evasion of the evidence.
The lowdown on Bob Levine is he was highly connected to the money laundering associated with Jeffery’s management of Hendrix. He knows this which is why he’s trying to play dumb about this whole history he himself has admitted and its relationship to the motives behind Jimi’s murder. People who have studied intel tactics would know alcoholic waterboarding in combination with barbiturates was a classic covert murder method of the day. Jimi was sending lawyers to investigate the CIA’s most sensitive secret Cold War banks. Just look at who is desperately trying to avoid a simple processing of the forensic evidence, and why, and these desperate denials will be put into proper perspective.
Jimi had a premonition he might not live to 28. Gee, I wonder why???
Eric Burdon: “All I can say is the business killed Hendrix”.
4 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1482334) Brenda // May 31, 2011 at 11:04 am
Buster,
I think it’s interesting no one has raised the following question. Why did Mr. Wright video tape and have Mr. Levine sign a letter that was notarized about Jimi’s death. Maybe he knew this day would come.
5 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1482937) Buster // Jun 1, 2011 at 10:51 am
This whole affair is digusting. One of the most outrageous aspects of this is how cowardly Hendrix fans are and how willing they are to ignore/deny the evidence for Jimi’s murder. They basically just want to feed off Jimi’s talent while leaving him flapping in the wind. They don’t want his murder to disturb their elfin image of Jimi and his magical world or kill their buzz. What I’ve learned from this business is these selfish personalities have surrounded Jimi since he was alive and explains why Jimi was never really defended. And these people have the nerve to say no one ever defended him while they themselves attack people who try to do so now.
What isn’t being discussed in these media articles is the fact Tappy also worked in Jeffery’s office with Levine and they were both front seat participatory witnesses to Jeffery’s dirty money business. It goes to show the level of Levine’s desperation that he would try to omit things he himself as already revealed. What he isn’t telling people in this article is that both he and Tappy smuggled suitcases of cash to those CIA Bahamian banks for Jeffery and were also witnesses to the mafia loans and dealings in Jeffery’s New York office. What doesn’t quite get covered in these articles is how this dirty money laundering witnessing and involvement both Wright and Levine had in common through Jeffery’s office is the prime bond that establishes their link to the murder evidence. The fact Levine tries to get around that by discrediting Wright’s book tells you what he’s trying to hide.
Because the issue is dealt with in this superficial way the public is denied knowledge of the full evidence behind this claim. There’s an amazing amount of incriminating evidence that was never put together in any credible coherent investigatory way because the British Government was trying to help an ally cover-up a political assassination done by their intelligence agencies. It’s more than obvious when you look at the flagrant evasions of simple investigation process the British Government committed. What we really need now is a book or website to collectively assemble all the irrefutable evidence for murder. The fact alone that this was never done for 41 years following Jimi’s death should tell you all you need to know.
This is a huge controversy and scandal yet there’s little reaction to it. We live in a dumbed-down age of depravity and stupid indifference. When Jimi needs them the most his so-called “fans” are nowhere to be seen.
If Tappy had Levine’s statement notarized it was because he knew they both had full knowledge of what might be backed-out of later because of its dangerous significance.
Also, Alan Douglas was quoted as saying he thought Jeffery was making an indirect confession to murdering Jimi.
6 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483185) Brenda // Jun 1, 2011 at 7:30 pm
You are very well spoken on this topic. Are you able or willing to discuss your knowledge base?
7 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483654) Buster // Jun 2, 2011 at 9:59 am
The information is found in all Hendrix sources, published and internet, and on Hendrix sites. Two books that cover it well are Brown’s ‘Final Days’ and Henderson’s ‘Scuse Me While I Kiss The Sky’. Shapiro’s ‘Electric Gypsy’ and Sharon Lawrence’s ‘Intimate Story Of A Betrayed Musical Legend’ as well. The evidence is scattered throughout these sources. Also read Monika Dannemann’s book ‘Inner World Of Jimi Hendrix’. In it you’ll find a fascinating example of someone trying to cover-up their involvement in Jimi’s murder while trying to remain faithful to Jimi as a legendary figure. You also need to read Constantine’s chapter on Hendrix in his book ‘Covert War Against Rock’. Constantine might make a few typos but he’s basically the only person who delved into the true political background and motives behind Jimi’s death. A lot of Bob Levine’s quotes are from Constantine’s book. Also, research Kathy Etchingham’s petition to Scotland Yard and the related facts behind it that flesh-out all the conflicts as well as the motives behind them. When you get a true understanding of the full evidence behind this you’ll realize it’s ridiculous to try to deny it by means of discrediting Tappy Wright’s book. Even worse I would wager that Jeffery’s confession to Wright was real and Levine is trying to do damage control in order not to open the true CIA pandora’s box that was the real reason behind Hendrix’s death. Very few have studied the banks involved in this and their sinister relationship to Jeffery and his intel background. The suggestion that Jeffery, with his MI-6 and mafia background, would not be involved in those CIA Bahamian banks is like saying a muslim travels from thousands of miles away to visit Mecca but doesn’t participate in the Hajj.
The serious dimensions of this scandal are directly related to the proportion of Levine’s crude denials of what can’t be seriously denied. Another indicator is the dead silence this nuclear scandal elicits.
The public doesn’t know that Jeffery staged a fake kidnapping of Hendrix. While Jimi was still strapped to a chair his rescuers put Jeffery on the phone. Jeffery then proceeded to tell Jimi “There are some very powerful people who depend on me being your manager and if you fire me you will be killed.” Jimi fired Jeffery 12 hours before he was found dead.
A book that consolidates all these facts seriously needs to be written. Once assembled in a well-written book the public would see the evidence would smash right through these cheap denials.
8 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483818) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 2, 2011 at 2:40 pm
Buster You write so well I think you should write your own book, you know more than I do about Jimi, did you work with us ? keep it up well done.
9 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483823) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 2, 2011 at 2:47 pm
Brenda did you work for Mr Levine ? how did you know about the Palm Coast police? The police wanted a statement from me but I was on my way back the UK. x
10 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483895) Brenda // Jun 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm
Mr. Wright, I didn’t but a friend of mine did. She was put through hell. She should write a book!
11 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1484076) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm
Brenda I know 4or 5 of the girls they all had the same sad storys.
12 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1484519) Buster // Jun 3, 2011 at 11:45 am
Thanks Tappy. No, if you knew me you’d laugh. I’m just a concerned Hendrix fan.
Tappy, I’m involved with some people trying to organize something to continue the murder case. It looks like we are going to have a 3 hour program on the US’s Pacifica radio network to head-off Caesar’s efforts. The radio host tried to contact you but got no response. Is there some way we could contact you?
(I’m angry enough to write a book about this, since nobody else seems to be interested – though I wouldn’t be my first choice as author.)
– Thanks
13 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1484562) Tappy // Jun 3, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Buster, Fax your contact info. to 610-351-6279. Thanks.
14 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485283) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 4, 2011 at 1:53 pm
I’II help you buster with Caesers Lies fax me contact details I cant put mine for everybody to see. Regards Tappy.
15 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485407) Buster // Jun 4, 2011 at 6:20 pm
I’m confused. Are you saying to fax the number under the plain “Tappy” handle?
16 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485555) Tappy Wright // Jun 5, 2011 at 3:42 am
Yes. Sorry for the confusion. Fax to 610-351-6279.
17 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485858) C. Glebbeek (http://www.univibes.com/) // Jun 5, 2011 at 4:01 pm
* Show me a payment check from the life insurance firm made out to Michael Jeffery – it does NOT exist.
* Show me Michael Jeffery’s passport with UK entry stamp for 18 September 1970 – it does NOT exist. Jeffery was in Spain the day Jimi died.
* “Gavin Thurston, refused to sign the death certificate” – rubbish.
Fact #1: A “death certificate” in the UK is never signed by a coroner. This is just a one-page form anyone can obtain from the “general register office” and as such this form is always signed by a “register.”
Fact #2 Mr. Thurston duly signed the “Inquisition” form and (in his own handwriting) stated the “cause of death and verdict.”
18 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485899) Brenda // Jun 5, 2011 at 5:46 pm
Glebbeek,
Fact#3: You’re a horrible journalist. Shouldn’t you be doing a follow-up interview with Bob Levine as to why he lied so much in your first interview? Way to check your sources. Rookie mistake.
19 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1485981) Buster // Jun 5, 2011 at 10:28 pm
With all respect Mr Glebbeek that’s a rather shallow method you are using to approach this. Its tendentious nature is very apparent. Just because we can’t find an insurance document for the alleged policy doesn’t mean that Jimi wasn’t murdered. I think you might be your own worst enemy if you make those arguments and then ignore the fact people witnessed Jeffery flush with cash after Jimi died, settling his hovering debts quickly with loads of free cash. Where did it come from? Like Brenda notes a real investigation into Jimi’s death doesn’t involve trying to “debunk the murder nonsense” it involves covering all the evidence and analyzing it objectively. As Brenda notes you take a high position of criticism towards the murder allegations yet you ignore gross violations of fact and seem to show no interest in recognizing the vast inconsistencies and contradictions coming from your own side. Your style displays a shallow approach that seems to give no heed to the vast body of evidence connected to this. It can’t be made to go away with ‘gotcha’ points. It is too deep and too plainly available to disregard that way. The death certificate is highly irrelevant to the pertinent facts. Those facts center around the real timeline of Jimi’s death and a clear pattern of lies by all the witnesses, and its meaning.
There’s a clear established forensic pathology that has never been touched except by the government that was looking to avoid it. There’s also a serious component involving dirty Bahamian banks and powerful covert interests connected to them along with their motives.
It’s simply a destruction of one’s own credibility to think a passport stamp could answer the question of Jeffery’s whereabouts. I’ve seen alibis for Jeffery but not one person ever said exactly where he was and what he was doing that established it. Jeffery was MI-6 trained and operated like a spook. If you read your own book you’ll find Jeffery said he “slipped in and out of Majorca secretly in order to do an investigation”. But wiser heads will realize Jeffery stayed away from Toronto after Jimi was busted, and also was away and unreachable when Jimi was kidnapped. What a coincidence that Jeffery was away and unreachable once again when Jimi died. But from what was involved here Jeffery didn’t need to be in London that night. A more sophisticated look in to the reasons would understand why.
The crime of trying to deny Jimi’s murder this way is it omits some serious incriminating evidence and motives. Sir, I think you’ve made a terrible mistake here and underestimated not only the evidence but the resolve of those who will bring it forth and pursue it. Not to mention hold accountable major Hendrix sources who betray Jimi in such a way. At this point making efforts to disprove the murder is equal to helping Jimi’s murderers.
20 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1486724) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 7, 2011 at 7:10 am
Mr Glebbeek Maybe you don’t know that when you go on a International flight you take your passport with you, good luck finding Mike’s passport’ you need help, were did you think Mike got all the money from after Jimi’s Death from his A.. !
21 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1486820) Buster // Jun 7, 2011 at 10:36 am
Tappy, Sorry for the fax delay. Will send tomorrow wednesday. -thanks
PS – I think most people can see what Caesar can’t answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit/update: I found one more related comments on another site, including one by "Buster", although much earlier (2009) than the above. Interesting quotes: apparently, MD's father in Germany had a chemistry; and Buster claiming that :"In 1975 Monika told the Hendrix Information Center’s Caesar Glebbeek that “There was evidence that could not be brought to the police that showed the mafia murdered Hendrix, and that it was “for sure”." Well, well, well, that is mighty interesting, if true that is.

James July 12, 2009 at 1:20 pm (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-790625) I have long believed Jimi was murdered, if not by his notorious manager, Mike Jeffreys, then by the mob, CIA, etc. Jimi had “out grown” drugs as he had told a Toronto Judge in his courtroom 15 months earlier in June ‘69.
Jimi had NO ILLEGAL DRUGS in his system, and NO wine in his blood stream, just full in his lungs and windpipe. He had been forced (9) powerful German Vesparax sleeping pills then drowned in gallons of red wine. Jimi was found laying in bed on his back fully-clothed, dead for hours, with wine & vomit all over the bed & room. With a local girlfriend scared to death and lying thru her teeth, conveniently ‘gone’ when he was killed, and the police & paramedics conveniently called 5-7 hours later anonymously, and Eric Burden refusing to call for help hours earlier…it ALL ads up to murder…
And 5 months later Jimi’s REAL girlfriend, Devon Wilson, is thrown out of an 8th story window of the Chelsea Hotel in NYC, a former heroin addict now clean, and actually filming a movie on quitting heroin cold turkey! She & Jimi were deeply in love and she arranged for Jeffreys to be fired & ‘replaced,’ which resulted in both Jimi & Devon being killed. It’s actually a tragic love story…
I just can’t get past this feeling I get from this nobody ‘roadie’ coming out-of-the-woodwork seemingly to just cash-in on Jimi’s legacy in this morbid way…even at this late stage… And the fact remains that it was Jimi’s longtime English girlfriend from ‘66/9, Kathy Etchingham, and his drummer Mitch Mitchell’s wife, who prompted the UK authorities to re-investigate Jimi’s death in the early ‘90s, ‘and to get the woman he was with when he died, Monika Danneman, in court ON THE RECORD. This however did not occur as she killed herself in ‘96 – a day prior to the proceedings which would have found her in Contempt Of Court AND JAILED! This ‘roadie’ had NOTHING to do with any of that, and it appears he just waited for Jimi’s fans to forget about all of THAT as well..
Everyone is dead except for Eric Burden and he is yet to come out with the truth…now 39 years later… He ‘had a hand in Jimi’s death’ as well as it was HE who immediately claimed Jimi committed suicide, and it was HE who refused to allow Danneman to call for help hours earlier when Jimi could perhaps had survived the attempt on his life. God WILL get him in the end! It’s time for YOU to ‘come clean’ Eric you SCUMBAG POS!
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=790625#respond)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/2ef77d6a9d4e172ffc7e451a6c4ba0f2?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G André de Hooge March 11, 2010 at 9:52 am (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-927972) Since 1988 I’ve red a lot about Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and all the other people who died very young!!!
What about Jimi Hendrix???
Since he died at the age of 27 on September 18, 1970, there has been a lot of written!!!
9 sleeping-pills (Vesparax) and a lot of alcohol, they said!! It seems that the father of his German girlfriend Monika Danneman had a chemistry.
Monika herself took one sleeping-pill at the fatal day in 1970!!!
The coroner found a lot of red wine in his hair and in his body; he couldn’t exactly explain it!!!
Jimi Hendrix died 40 years ago and the “case” has never been closed till today!!!
My own conclusion:
There’s a good possibility Jimi Hendrix was murdered, but there’s no proof!!!
The people who can tell us more about it, had died too!! Monika Danneman “committed suicide” in 1996!!!
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=927972#respond)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/0bf71e6ca41e0274d9ecbc262b5594f8?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G Buster September 16, 2010 at 7:22 pm (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-1074339) The author of this cheap article does a serious disservice to Hendrix and his memory. People should understand that the media is controlled by the dark side and the truth will never be printed in it.
There’s a simple way to PROVE Hendrix was murdered. His blood barbiturate level was recorded at the autopsy as being 3.9mgs, which means he was passed-out. The attending Resuscitation Room physician Doctor Bannister witnessed a stomach and lungs full of wine like he had never seen in his career. He later determined that Jimi Hendrix was drowned in red wine instead of choking on his vomit. Since Jimi could not have drank any large amounts of wine while passed-out on sleeping pills that means someone else had to have poured the wine into him. And he could not have drank the wine earlier because it would necessarily have reflected in his blood alcohol content, which was only 5mg/100ml. This low blood alcohol content was seriously incongruent with the “bottles worth” of wine Doctor Bannister witnessed. And Jimi had a wine-soaked scarf around his neck and spilled wine saturated his bed and hair. This splashed pure wine is forensic evidence of wine spilled while waterboarding.
The autopsist recorded undigested rice in Jimi’s stomach. Since it takes about 4-5 hours for the stomach to clear its contents that means Jimi died less than 5 hours after eating the rice. Jimi was seen eating that rice at a party between 11pm and midnight, which means he died somewhere around 4am.
The autopsist, Doctor Teare, made the mistake of forming his opinions by means of Monika Dannemann’s account of that morning. He assumed Jimi had time to digest the wine down to 5mg overnight up until the official time of death at 11:30am. But further research since then, especially the rice stomach contents, prove Jimi died closer to 4am.
Sharon Lawrence called Monika Dannemann 2 days after Jimi’s murder to ask her about the wine. Monika reacted in an extremely stressful way moaning and whining and finally conceded she washed ‘sick’ off Jimi’s face with wine. She then abruptly changed the subject. However in her official account she said Jimi only had a small trickle of vomit running down his chin. The two ambulance men said Jimi was covered in a “horrific” amount of vomit from his shoulders up. What this is evidence of is Monika knew she could not explain away the profuse vomit while claiming she was sleeping right next to Jimi at the time. So she lied about the trickle of vomit in order to cover herself. It is very clearly obvious that Monika knew Jimi was dead. The reason the ambulance men found Jimi in the exact same position he died in was because he was obviously dead. That’s why no one bothered to roll him over and slap the vomit out of his throat, or clean the pile of vomit off him. They knew Michael Jeffery had waterboarded Jimi to death and there was no point. Monika’s statement to Lawrence was the obvious excuse for knowledge of this that it was. In any case Monika was recorded as saying “Jimi was a mess”. Since this conforms to the condition witnessed by the ambulance men that means she fatally-contradicted her official claim of “only a trickle of vomit”. But let’s practice some common sense here, no one washes a choking dying person’s face with wine. Monika was making a quick excuse for something she knew she couldn’t explain. She was making an excuse for the wine she was aware was used to waterboard Jimi Hendrix to death.
Monika claimed she road with the ambulance men to hospital and that one of them kept pushing Jimi’s head back. Her claim of being there and riding in the ambulance has been proven to be a lie. So maybe she is alluding to someone she witnessed pushing Jimi’s head back while he choked at the Samarkand? It matters not because the forensic evidence is conclusive and irrefutable and THAT’s why the British Government refuses to re-open the case.
Unfortunately the evidence points towards Eric Burdon knowing Jimi was murdered. Knowing how dangerous Jeffery was, especially since he was managed by him and had Jimi’s dead body in front of him as proof, Burdon’s quick claim of suicide looks like he was covering himself from possible revenge by Jeffery.
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=1074339#respond)

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/bd36a308c3a287aac44d5c0a664b749c?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G Fallen Angel October 9, 2010 at 1:29 am (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-1090238) I think Buster comes the closest to what really happened to Jimi Hendrix.I have read and watched years of interviews from Jimi Hendrix,people who were closest to him and all the investigational information involved in jimi’s death,from Doctors,EMS,Coroners reports.Anyone who has any doubt that Jimi Hendrix was murdered has to be very naive or stupid.Jimi and his so called friends know the truth.
Fallen Angel
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=1090238#respond)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/0bf71e6ca41e0274d9ecbc262b5594f8?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G Buster October 16, 2010 at 6:44 pm (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-1097540) Yeah, thanks ‘Fallen Angel’. This is stuff that any first year criminology student or detective would have seen right away. The reason it wasn’t investigated at the time is because Jimi Hendrix’s death was a political assassination. British tabloids did CIA’s COINTELPRO dirty work by announcing Jimi had died from a heroin overdose even though the coroner said there was ZERO trace of heroin in his system or any traces of heroin use on his body. To this day, even with this screaming evidence of Jimi’s murder being so obvious and so brazenly denied by the authorities, Jimi’s death is still announced by those fascist Nazi murderers as being a moral lesson and drug overdose.
Some people need this interpreted to them. Jimi’s UPI reporter friend Sharon Lawrence heard about mess at Jimi’s death scene and spoke to Monika at the hotel Eric Burdon had her hiding out in the day after Jimi’s death. Monika was mainly interested in discussing her new career as a Hendrix painter, an opportunity Jimi’s death now provided. And this was 24 hours after Jimi died in her flat. Sharon Lawrence said this strange detachment was creepy. She then asked Monika about the wine that was spilled around Jimi at the death scene. Monika’s reaction was to moan, whine, and whimper in response to the question. For those who are slow on the uptake the reason Monika reacted that way to the question is because she was aware Jeffery had waterboarded Jimi to death with wine and was cornered by something she hadn’t expected to be asked.
Again, for those who need this explained to them slowly, Monika’s response to Lawrence that she “washed ‘sick’ off Jimi’s face with wine” was the quick off-the-cuff excuse she thought-up at the moment. Let me frame what is happening in this discussion between Sharon Lawrence and Monika Dannemann on September 19th 1970 in London. Sharon is curious about exactly how Jimi died. Monika is aware Michael Jeffery murdered Hendrix but is trying to lay low and play it off as an accident. Sharon sees all the clues but she doesn’t come to the correct conclusion and ultimately writes in her book ‘Jimi Hendrix Betrayed’ that Jimi may have committed suicide. Sharon wrote the book prior to all this Tappy Wright confession business. She, or anyone else, could have pursued this by asking: “Why then did you say Jimi only had a trickle of vomit on his chin? And that if he only had a small drool of vomit running down his chin then why would you need to wash’ sick’ off Jimi face with wine of all things? Especially when the small flat had warm water and a towel nearby and just as close as any wine would have been?” Nobody ever asked these basic questions until now.
Again, for those who need this interpreted slowly Monika either committed suicide or was “suicided” right before being forced into court by Etchingham to answer these questions. It’s very obvious to anyone with any common sense why that happened. No one bothered to point out to Monika that the ambulance men witnessed a Hendrix with a face full of vomit that hadn’t been “washed off”. Besides what person who isn’t retarded reacts to a choking dying person by washing their face with wine instead of trying to revive them by slapping the vomit out of their throat and getting them to breathe? Face it, everything we know tells us Monika and everyone else knew Jimi was dead and that he had been murdered by Jeffery. Devon knew this which is why she was found under the 8th floor window of the Chelsea Hotel 5 months later.
The so-called “Hendrix Community” has taken a pass on this evidence. They have no credibility. They are basically spineless jellyfish who see it as easier to let Jimi flap in the wind murdered than disrupt their hedonistic sucking-off his music and talent. This is something that hasn’t changed since the day Jimi was murdered. I condemn them.
What needs to be done here is either a mock trial needs to be filmed and presented showing the real evidence and how it was criminally-avoided by the British Government -or- a movie needs to be made showing the real story. As sinful as Jimi personally was himself, his story is very Christ-like. Christ’s story being the “Story of you and me”. Jimi knew he would be murdered by Jeffery for firing him.
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=1097540#respond)

http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/f58ae98523503fb59c6c1698f2466db3?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G Jimi Streets December 14, 2010 at 8:20 am (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-1213691) Another freeking ghoul squeezing dollars out of a man 40 years gone. I hope is book fails, and fails badly. This wanna-be whistle-blower should have spoken up decades ago if this were true. He very easily could have gone to the police and told them what he “knew”. How would anyone know that it was a road-goat that informed them? Did Jeffrey tell the Mob that he confessed to a roadie? That’s the thing with conspiracies: It takes lots of people to pull it off, then lots of people to keep it quiet. If Jeffrey was cold-hearted enough to murder Jimi, why in the hell would he then turn around and confess to a freeking roadie?! Crap like this does nothing more than fuel the internet fires among simple-minded conspiracy sleuths with too much time on their hands that love to think they possess some special knowledge that the simple uninformed public does not. PLEASE, just let the great man rest in peace, okay? Geez…
Reply (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php?replytocom=1213691#respond)

http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/0bf71e6ca41e0274d9ecbc262b5594f8?s=44&d=http%3A%2F%2F0.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D44&r=G Buster January 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm (http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php#comment-1271631) Jimi Streets, unfortunately, represents too large a segment of the “Hendrix Community”. His questions are foolish and are easily shown to be by simple research that he obviously hasn’t bothered to do – but still insists on offering a strongly-held opinion.
Jimi Streets ignores the fact that the British Government has been covering-up the truth behind Hendrix’s death from day one. Not only did they do no basic criminal investigation, or explore Michael Jeffery’s more than obvious motives, but they also took Monika Dannemann’s easily-disproven lies and used them directly to form their official verdict. Jimi Streets apparently accepts this without question himself and sees nothing wrong with it.
Tappy Wright had good reason to not come forward. Devon Wilson was spreading the word Jimi was murdered and she ended up dead herself in a way that was also never investigated. Tappy wasn’t a fool, he saw the corruption and non-investigation that was happening and shut-up out of fear and self-preservation. He wasn’t the only one to do that. Eric Burdon and Monika also shut-up.
Tappy was more involved with this than people know. He’s not the advantage-taking exploiter Jimi Streets tries to paint him as. He was heavily involved with Jeffery’s office and ran suitcases of cash to the Bahamas for Jeffery and also witnessed other Jeffery employees doing so, including Jeffery himself. Tappy knew the dirty business Jeffery was involved in personally. He even went to the New Jersey house of the New York mafioso Jeffery was borrowing money from as a bag man. He had a lot to fear, so his shutting-up isn’t as suspicious as ill-informed Jimi Streets tries to make it. Jimi Streets is the denier he looks like, and is trying to avoid all the pertinent evidence by calling Tappy Wright a fraud. The evidence, however, won’t let him get away with that.
Any fool can see that Jimi Streets spends all his time answering his own denier logic. He spends zero time answering the provable facts. He’s simply a person looking to satisfy all the weak arguments that justify his denial. Any intelligent, honest person who actually bothers to address the operative evidence (which Jimi Streets grants himself the privilege of not doing) would see right away that the evidence is valid and proves murder, and that Jimi Streets’ foolish entries don’t come anywhere near disproving it.
Both Eric Burdon and Monika made outwardly indirect confessions. Eric confessed that he was called “in the early hours of the morning as the first light of dawn was coming through the window”. This was around 5:30am. He also confessed they spent 5 hours cleaning the flat before the ambulance arrived. In 1975 Monika told the Hendrix Information Center’s Caesar Glebbeek that “There was evidence that could not be brought to the police that showed the mafia murdered Hendrix, and that it was “for sure”. Also, Crawdaddy Magazine did an article in 1975 which came to the conclusion Jimi Hendrix was murdered by a death squad of some sort (exactly what Jeffery confessed). Jimi Streets has no problem what so ever trying to sell us that the evidence didn’t come out for 40 years when any basic research shows that isn’t true. Streets has no problem with these open admissions not being investigated by the British authorities even when what they were admitting has later been proven to be true by means of the very “conspiracy theorist” investigations of the evidence, including Monika Dannemann’s now totally-disproven story, Streets tries to discredit.
I think most people would see it as foolish to try to deny this by calling it “conspiracy theory” at this point. The fact Streets can’t answer the direct evidence says enough. But so does the fact no one is following-through on Tappy Wright and his story – including a lie detector test which would pretty much cinch it. (Though it has already been cinched by all the other evidence)

http://www.hecklerspray.com/jimi-hendrix-was-murdered-by-his-manager-says-man-with-book-to-sell/200934942.php

stplsd
06-21-11, 11:28 AM
Thanks gesikang most interesting, although quite revolting.

http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/

2 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1481723) Brenda // May 30, 2011 at 10:00 am
Buster,
You are right on. Mr. Levine has is quite the liar. Anyone questioning his credibility should check with the police in Palm Coast,FL. Good job!

How about being honest "Brenda" and giving us your actual info (if you have any) instead of just sneakily casting vague aspertions?

His credibility has already been questioned by me as regarding his (and his wife's, and just about everyone else's;-) comments in Setting The Record Straight anyway. "Buster" never referred to this. On reading Levine's recent statements I feel he is still full of BS, but at least he's retracted his previous, obvious nonsense regarding Jimi's death, which I maintained was similar to Wright's statements ie bumming up his own importance and selling a 'good hook' to sell a book. He has apparently decided to come clean on the death front, but still likes to swell his own importance, as does it seems almost anyone remotely connected to Hendrix, or even some with no apparent connection. So what.
Everyone in show-biz likes to spin a yarn. But for a person to virulently accuse someone, or some people (they keep changing their story as it progresses on it's long, weary, winding, way, Jeffery/Dannemann/CIA/FBI/Mafia/other criminals/Animals roadies/Hendrix roadies/or all combined in a giant conspiracy to, sensationally, "waterboard" him to death with red wine (a slow 'spook' torture process to get the victim to give up names etc. sometimes ending in death). Just pouring a bottle quickly down his neck was apparently too simple;-) The UK/US government/judiciary/a renowned pathologist/an even more renowned coroner/police/other doctors/all the aforementioned all being involved in the cover up) of murder without providing any reasonable evidence and to then visciously attack anyone (Wright, or rather his ghost writer isn't viscious in their manner, merely stating things) that asks you for your evidence, or even a direct quote and it's source and then to accuse them of being somehow compilicit in a cover up in a style reminiscent of the Hitler and Stalin "show" trials. Meanwhile not referring to any of the large amount of actually researched and sourced information provided. Apparently reading and considering anything that may alter his chosen, blinkered route is anathema. This surely betrays a strange fanaticism, or maybe just a desire to be noticed? He has spread himself far and wide over the net, especially the more bizarre conspiracy sites. For a person who claims to be a "fan" he (self admittedly) had read virtually nothing on Hendrix until challenged for sources, he then apparently set about hastily reading up a couple of the more popular bios and The Final Days that were being quoted against him. Most of his quotes still come from Henderson's bio though (he won't say which edition, the later is hugely re-written with a large amount gleaned from sources like The Final Days) He has almost never contributed to any thread apart from conspiracy (he had a very brief attempt to engage with something else, when challenged, but then just started churning out the usual). Also signficant that he has downloaded none of the music;-) No doubt we will soon see him randomly downloading anything;-)
As for Wright's statement regarding their respective knowledge of Hendrix it's patently laughable. Any genuine knowledge (apart from Henderson, hardly an authority;-) he has got, I can guarantee, he has recently aquired from CTT.

9 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483823) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 2, 2011 at 2:47 pm
Brenda did you work for Mr Levine ? how did you know about the Palm Coast police? The police wanted a statement from me but I was on my way back the UK. x10 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1483895) Brenda // Jun 2, 2011 at 5:03 pm
Mr. Wright, I didn’t but a friend of mine did. She was put through hell. She should write a book!11 (http://www.hollywoodtoday.net/2011/05/27/jimi-hendrix-murder-plausible-wright-or-wrong-hes-dead-ill-meet-you-in-the-next-one/#comment-1484076) Tappy Wright (http://rockroadie.net/) // Jun 2, 2011 at 7:33 pm
Brenda I know 4or 5 of the girls they all had the same sad storys.
How about being honest "Brenda" & "Tappy" and giving us your actual info (if you have any) instead of just sneakily casting vague aspertions?

As to the 1975 Crawdaddy magazine often quoted it is just part of Alan Douglas' promo bullshit for his Crash Landing LP and his other abominations, as was Curtis Knights rubbish book (which it quotes at length) The only interesting thing in it is the Goldstein interview. There is no mention of a "death squad" or of anything remotely like it. When asked for a quote that states this "buster" just answers back with more accusations but no quote;-)

Scrum Drum
06-27-11, 01:00 AM
stp offers his usual overload of filibuster above but doesn't really say anything.

What is most important here is Levine directly contradicted a lot of what he was previously quoted as saying. stp conspicuously avoids that and simply says Levine is uncredible. Of course Levine worked in Jeffery's office for years, but we'll take stp's word on it over Levine.

The points aren't being answered here.

purple jim
07-10-11, 04:36 PM
This guy just never gives up. Neither wil we.

There's no doubt Bannister suctioned wine from Jimi's lungs and stomach like he said.

He said the wine was coming from THE STOMACH. CAN'T YOU READ!!!!

I think most mature intelligent people would see..... They are obviously here for intellectually vandalistic purposes.

This is from someone who called all those here "spineless jellyfish". You have NO interest in the art Jimi Hendrix. Just disappear and continue your rantings to those college kids on the conspiracy forums.

This would all be solved by asking Bannister directly "Did you suction large amounts of wine out of Jimi's Hendrix's lungs?" I think his answer would put to rest these mendacious attempts at denying what happened to Jimi..

Well he didn't say that did he. You want him to have said that with all your might but he didn't. He said it came FROM HIS STOMACH. In fact it came from the STOMACH of "AN UNUSUALLY TALL MAN". Bannister said that, YOU can't accept it. Is he your Dad or something?

I don't presume to know Bannister's exact purposes in the "naked" and "Tall Man" claims but they don't appear until after Scotland Yard confronted him and Dannemann died. So it is possible Bannister was intimidated by this approach and suddenly inserted a couple of "outs" just in case this thing went to court.

Figgin' hilarious. God you really are desperate to keep your piddely little theory afloat aren't you.

If you follow Purple Jim he said a few posts ago that the wine didn't exist and that Bannister was making it up. I guess in his denying zeal he forgot he said that. He has now suddenly changed his view and says the wine existed, except it existed in the stomach only and wasn't in the lungs.

I never denied the wine! It came from the "unusually tall man". Bannister said that. (oh yeah, to deliberately and subtely throw off Scotland Yard).

Though deniers deny it, Jimi had enough wine spilled around him to show this wine introduction was not a neat event and most likely exhibited something done by force. Of course, deniers will try to ignore this and return to word games with Bannister's statements, but the evidence is there and keeps showing through..

Word games? All we have is words. What people said. Bannister said that the wine came from the STOMACH of an UNUSUALLY TALL MAN, who feet stuck out 10 inches over the end of the table. This was not Jimi Hendrix, which is why the blood levels DO NOT MATCH the wine in some other geezer's stomach! Either that or Bannister made up his story badly to get some attention or to defend himself from Danneman's attacks on his credibilty as STP pointed out. You are wasting your time. Not mine, I'm lovin' this.

Also, Purple Jim, even though he wasted pages and pages of our time denying it, now admits the plug of vomit was removed, only he corrects us that it was removed by Bannister's assistants. After admitting this, however, he doesn't admit the honest context which proves that it was Jimi Hendrix who possessed the plug of vomit we've traced that he now indirectly admits.

The proof that you can't read. Read it again:
"The medical staff used an 18 inch metal sucker to try to clear Hendrix's airway, but it would just fill up with red wine from the stomach…"
NO MENTION of unplugging anything ! NO MENTION of wine in the lungs! Why do you try and fantasize that there was? Because Bannister upgraded his little story two years later (about the "unusually tall man" he had SEEN BEING TREATED").

johanincr
07-10-11, 04:43 PM
All said and done! Thread closed too.

Refer to post #1 in this thread if you must own the book.