PDA

View Full Version : Jimi Hendrix - Closer To The Truth

bogey_j
10-28-09, 05:45 PM
does anyone have any info when these home recordings were recorded? both songs are very personal and have a lonely vibe to them..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6DfD5ojH8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1UVYcm6DA8

Olvator
10-28-09, 06:26 PM
Dance on the desert - nowadays listed as July / August 1969, Jimi´s house, Shokan (although I remember it being traded as summer 1970 back in the old days ??)

Closer to the truth - March 10th 1969, Brook Street, London

ap0llo
10-28-09, 07:31 PM
I remember listening to the Closer to the Truth recording for the first time, and it freaked me out a little. Sounded like Jimi was having a bad trip or something, especially with that slow, brooding music playing in the background :wtf:

buffalorattle
10-29-09, 07:52 AM
I remember listening to the Closer to the Truth recording for the first time, and it freaked me out a little. Sounded like Jimi was having a bad trip or something, especially with that slow, brooding music playing in the background :wtf:
I had a similar feeling, Listening closely during the "Orange & Red Beams" segment you can hear Jimi play along with guitar & wah, Its only short but it fits in perfectly

Bodhi
04-17-10, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know the name of the first song he's listening to?

Bodhi
04-17-10, 01:13 PM
I had a similar feeling, Listening closely during the "Orange & Red Beams" segment you can hear Jimi play along with guitar & wah, Its only short but it fits in perfectly
I isolated the channel that Jimi was recording into, you can hear him playing along for about two and half minutes http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZLXGJ2I

stplsd
04-17-10, 02:05 PM
Does anyone know the name of the first song he's listening to?

It's Jimi talking cryptically over the Eric Burdon & "the Animals" tracks 'We Love You Lil’, 'No Self Pity' & 'Orange And Red Beams' from their Twain Shall Meet LP, it sounds as though someone else makes the occasionally audible comment.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Bodhi
04-17-10, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the info.

I've isolated and cleaned up his vocals on the track, it's him talking the entire time. I think I'm gonna try mixing his voice in with the orignal Animals tracks.

backfromthestorm
04-17-10, 02:39 PM
Look forward to it :-)

Fenders Fingers
04-17-10, 02:43 PM
Is`this at the correct speed?

stplsd
04-17-10, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the info.

I've isolated and cleaned up his vocals on the track, it's him talking the entire time.
I beg to differ, at one point a different voice says:
"That’s really strange"
and then later:
"Well, that’s very nice."
These two comments were possibly recorded later, who knows.
Then at the end there is some almost inaudible conversation, between Jimi & ?

. I think I'm gonna try mixing his voice in with the orignal Animals tracks.

Why?

Bodhi
04-19-10, 09:45 AM
I beg to differ, at one point a different voice says:
"That’s really strange"
and then later:
"Well, that’s very nice."
These two comments were possibly recorded later, who knows.
The only time the word "strange" is used is at 2:35, and it's Jimi speaking. Here's part of the transcript I made:

"This room is full of mirrors, there's no door, no windows, not even a carpet as to where I could vomit out my other thoughts. The only thought I have now is this room full of mirrors. Top, bottom, left, right, front, behind me, I can see that this room is nothing but mirrors. And with this room being nothing but mirrors, I can, I can probably tell you that there's a certain person that comes in here, at certain times, he comes through, and he looks something like me, it's very strange."

The word "nice" is never used in the recording.

Then at the end there is some almost inaudible conversation, between Jimi & ?
Jimi says there is a girl in the bed behind him, and I think he records her breathing, but I only hear his voice in the recording. At the very end, it almost sounds like he's talking to someone else, but the other voice is in the left channel which is from the record player, and the sounds from the room and his voice were recorded into the right channel.

Why?
Because I want to hear what it sounds like cleaned up. Also, at the end of "Orange and Red Beams", Jimi plays the guitar lick he was playing during the song by itself, it's very clear, and I'm taking that and mixing it into the original song at the times he played it.

stplsd
04-19-10, 12:03 PM
The only time the word "strange" is used is at 2:35, and it's Jimi speaking. Here's part of the transcript I made:

The word "nice" is never used in the recording.
Jimi says there is a girl in the bed behind him, and I think he records her breathing, but I only hear his voice in the recording. At the very end, it almost sounds like he's talking to someone else, but the other voice is in the left channel which is from the record player, and the sounds from the room and his voice were recorded into the right channel.

thanks Yes her breathing sounds quite clear., must have another listen, it's been a long time.

Because I want to hear what it sounds like cleaned up. Also, at the end of "Orange and Red Beams", Jimi plays the guitar lick he was playing during the song by itself, it's very clear, and I'm taking that and mixing it into the original song at the times he played it.

Sounds interesting, hope it works out.

stplsd
04-19-10, 07:28 PM
must have another listen, it's been a long time.

Had another listen:
Jimi:"...times he comes here and he looks something like me.
?: It’s really strange [on second listen this does sound like it's probably Jimi, but his voice sounds different]
Jimi: I don't even know him. He brings his friends in ....

Jimi: But there are very, very interesting things that he tells me. He says I am him and he is me. And I say ‘Yeah, Okay. I'll accept that…
?: Well, that’s very nice. [this is what I hear here and it's partly over the top of jimi's words, so?]
Jimi: …since I have nothin’ else to do’

The end chat is over both channels (as are the very occasional few words from the beginning) that's what I think confused me into hearing two voices (that and the tedium) it is indeed just Jimi:

[Jimi plays on with his wah-wah guitar then stops] Oh, that was off, out of toon that bit (chuckles).<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

ilovejimi
04-19-10, 07:38 PM
crap both vids have been removed from Youtube

Bodhi
04-19-10, 09:51 PM
Had another listen:
Jimi:"...times he comes here and he looks something like me.
?: It’s really strange [on second listen this does sound like it's probably Jimi, but his voice sounds different]
Jimi: I don't even know him. He brings his friends in ....

Jimi: But there are very, very interesting things that he tells me. He says I am him and he is me. And I say ‘Yeah, Okay. I'll accept that…
?: Well, that’s very nice. [this is what I hear here and it's partly over the top of jimi's words, so?]
Jimi: …since I have nothin’ else to do’
This is what he says...

I don't even know him, and he brings his friends in, he brings my, my whole world, my whole day and night in, and he comes in with them. He comes in not on a horse, not on a carriage even, not even a car or, uh, what is it, vehicle, or even an airplane. He just comes. He changes millions of times, he turns around and round in circles and drives me completely out of my mind. But there are very, very interesting things that he tells me, he says I am him and he is me, and I say, "Yeah? Okay, I'll accept that, for right now, since I have nothing else to do anyway". And he says, "Man, you really are in need. You need to scream but your voice is not high enough to scream what you want to scream." I said, "Man, dig, what do I want to scream?" And as I say this, the mirrors are beating the hell out of my mind. I feel like my mind is hung up on a clothes rack up against anythings wall. He says, "Man, I think you better scream hard, and scream long, and call out your loved one."

[Jimi plays on with his wah-wah guitar then stops] Oh, that was off, out of toon that bit (chuckles).ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>

I don't hear that at all. Are you listening to the one from the "In The Studio" box set? That's the only version I have.

Roland Stone
04-19-10, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the info.

I've isolated and cleaned up his vocals on the track, it's him talking the entire time. I think I'm gonna try mixing his voice in with the orignal Animals tracks.

There's a Vibratory merge of the Animals track with Jimi's rap, but I don't think he isolated any tracks. In fact, I always thought this was a mono recording - if it's stereo and you can isolate the music from the voice and clean up whatever you can, I say go for it! Please!

I wouldn't even mind hearing some digital fx put on Jimi's voice if it was mixed by someone with talent and taste. Echo and panning wouldn't be out of place in a "Room Full of Mirrors"!

P.S. - I just listened to the guitar track you posted! I don't think I ever realized that was Jimi playing guitar on top of the lp! That made my day! Thanks!

stplsd
04-21-10, 05:13 AM
This is what he says...

"Yeah? Okay, I'll accept that, for right now, since I have nothing else to do anyway".
Yeah had a closer listen, you got it:-)

I don't hear that at all. Are you listening to the one from the "In The Studio" box set?

No I've got the ATM. I had a closer listen to the end bit again after he stops playing and I now hear "Awe that was awful, out o' toon that bit. Huh-truth" [Maybe he's referring to his singing along;-)]

Just noticed he quotes a line from 'Somewhere':

"I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor."

kees1954
04-22-10, 03:51 PM
The original thought that the "Closer To The Truth" collage was recorded in March 1969 came from the late Tony Brown. Tony noticed a univibe effect on Jimi's guitar. The lyrics and the Twain Shall Meet LP being used, indicate a recording date in 1968. Does anybody have an idea if there are more clues about when Jimi might have recorded this?

Yeah had a closer listen, you got it:-)

Just noticed he quotes a line from 'Somewhere':

"I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor."

dino77
04-22-10, 05:02 PM
The Univox Univibe was apparently first sold in the US in 1969 (see http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-18096106.html), so it's unlikely that Hendrix would have one in March that year. Though we can hear what sounds like a Univibe on "New Rising Sun" cut in October 1968 and "Mannish Boy" cut in April 1969, which is strange.

The lyrics might be a clue; on the other hand "Earth Blues" featured lyrics from "Somewhere", and that song wasn't recorded until late 1969.

stplsd
04-22-10, 07:19 PM
The Univox Univibe was apparently first sold in the US in 1969 (see http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-18096106.html), so it's unlikely that Hendrix would have one in March that year. Though we can hear what sounds like a Univibe on "New Rising Sun" cut in October 1968 and "Mannish Boy" cut in April 1968, which is strange.

The lyrics might be a clue; on the other hand "Earth Blues" featured lyrics from "Somewhere", and that song wasn't recorded until late 1969.

I can only hear wah-wah with a bit of echo, I don't hear any swirling univibe sounds. Tony Brown was unfortunately often very sloppy and mixed things up frequently. 'Somewhere' was recorded on 14 March 1968, the same time frame as the Burdon LP, which was released in March 1968.
I don't see what 'Earth Blues' has got to do with it apart from Jimi using a verse he took from the earlier recording of 'Somewhere'. A Leslie speaker set up as described by Kramer for 'Little Wing', is just as likely as a univibe on 'New Rising Sun' , but what's that got to do with it anyway it was recorded at TTG and "Talking Over Eric Burdon", or whatever you want to call it (Where did 'Closer to the Truth' come from!?), bears no resemblance to the swirling Leslie /univibes guitar sounds on NRS, only the echo portions. AD could also have put any multi track tapes not released prior to his tenure through any kind of effects he felt like, and apparently had no qualms about doing so.

dino77
04-23-10, 02:43 AM
I can only hear wah-wah with a bit of echo, I don't hear any swirling univibe sounds. Tony Brown was unfortunately often very sloppy and mixed things up frequently. 'Somewhere' was recorded on 14 March 1968, the same time frame as the Burdon LP, which was released in March 1969.

Agree, doesn't sound like a Univibe on the recording.
The Burdon lp was released in 1968, of course.

I don't see what 'Earth Blues' has got to do with it apart from Jimi using a verse he took from the earlier recording of 'Somewhere'.

An example to show that Jimi quoting "Somewhere" on the "Closer to the Truth" recording is no proof of the recordings being from the same time frame (March 1968). It might be an indication though.

Where did 'Closer to the Truth' come from!?

"Closer to the truth" is the title of a Eric Burdon song on the Animals lp.

stplsd
04-23-10, 08:06 AM
Agree, doesn't sound like a Univibe on the recording.
The Burdon lp was released in 1968, of course.

Yes I know, it was an obvious typo

An example to show that Jimi quoting "Somewhere" on the "Closer to the Truth" recording is no proof of the recordings being from the same time frame (March 1968). It might be an indication though.

No one said it was "proof", but in combination with it coinciding so closely with the date of the Burdon LP though, it is a very strong indication. And there is nothing to point to it coming from another date.

"Closer to the truth" is the title of a Eric Burdon song on the Animals lp.

Yeah but that's not a good reason for using it as the title, it's just misleading.

Bodhi
04-23-10, 09:17 AM
I don't think this recording was meant to have a title, it seems to me like he's just talking to himself while listening to the record, instead of writing his thoughts down like he usually did. It's very personal and I don't think he meant for anyone else to hear it.

Listen to him when he asks for someone to help him, there's a sad, lonely desperation in his voice, I think he really meant it:

"Love, please help me. Even if you are, even if you are nothing at all, just help me, for I feel right now that I'm less than that ... Somebody help me. Somebody please help me."

I feel like I'm eavesdropping on his soul listening to this.

Olvator
04-23-10, 10:01 AM
yes I gree with you. I still remember very vividly when I listened to this for the very first time. I really felt like this was way too personal and I actually should not be listening to it. To be honest, I think I only listened to this for maybe 3 time completely since then.

purple jim
04-23-10, 11:08 AM
Can you beleive it, this turned up on "IN THE STUDIO - Volume 7" (2006 Reclamation).

stplsd
04-23-10, 12:34 PM
I don't think this recording was meant to have a title.

I don't think anyone elser does either, but to have a label is usefull "Closer to the truth" though is definitely bollocks.

Listen to him when he asks for someone to help him, there's a sad, lonely desperation in his voice, I think he really meant it:

That's the whole point of any "torch" song, ballad, whatever, you're supposed to believe it.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

stplsd
04-23-10, 12:42 PM
yes I gree with you. I still remember very vividly when I listened to this for the very first time. I really felt like this was way too personal and I actually should not be listening to it. To be honest, I think I only listened to this for maybe 3 time completely since then.

I think there's plenty just as personal recordings around, I don't see what's so personal about this, it's certainly very weird though. A lot of 'art' is about "baring the soul" or some such. I haven't listened to it too much either, but just 'cause it's "unlistenable" really.

Bodhi
04-23-10, 01:55 PM
That's the whole point of any "torch" song, ballad, whatever, you're supposed to believe it.

I think there's plenty just as personal recordings around, I don't see what's so personal about this. A lot of art is about "baring the soul" or some such. I heven't listened to it too much either, but just 'cause it's just "unlistenable" really.
This is different though. It doesn't seem like song lyrics or poetry that he sat down and wrote and is now reciting, this is more like a spontaneous stream of consciousness he had while in a very depressed and lonely state of mind, yet still very imaginative.

Blues music is personal, you bare your soul in a way, but you don't record yourself in a depressed lonely state praying to god for help.

Bodhi - Any chance of sticking up your transcript? I don't hear these words in this arrangement? or at least where they are in the recording?
What is this? Look at the speed. Hmm? Oh man, what am I, in the circus or something? I mean, what is this weird setting? Hmm. Now that one has disturbed itself from her sleep, as all sleeping drunks disturb themselves as they sleep. Oh, anyway. This room, this room is, this room is really, really, really beyond my, uhm, imagination, or to say it is beyond my will of the imagination. This room is full of mirrors. There's no door, no windows, not even a carpet as to where I could vomit out my other thoughts. The only thought I have now is this room full of mirrors. Top, bottom, left, right, front, behind me, I can see that this room is nothing but mirrors, and with this room being nothing but mirrors, I can, I can probably tell you that there's a certain person that comes in here, at certain times, he comes through, and he looks something like me, it's very strange. I don't even know him, and he brings his friends in, he brings my, my whole world, my whole day and night in, and he comes in with them. He comes in not on a horse, not on a carriage even, not even a car or, uh, what is it, vehicle, or even an airplane. He just comes. He changes millions of times, he turns around and round in circles and drives me completely out of my mind. But there are very, very interesting things that he tells me, he says I am him and he is me, and I say, "Yeah? Okay, I'll accept that, for right now, since I have nothing else to do anyway". And he says, "Man, you really are in need. You need to scream but your voice is not high enough to scream what you want to scream." I said, "Man, dig, what do I want to scream?" And as I say this, the mirrors are beating the hell out of my mind. I feel like my mind is hung up on a clothes rack up against anythings wall. He says, "Man, I think you better scream hard, and scream long, and call out your loved one." And I just smile. While I'm sitting on the south side of this room, I say, "Dig, I call my loved one." And he says to me, "You better call a little louder because you will be lost very, very soon. You will be lost within yourself, past dimensional stage, you will be lost in vacuums". I said, "No, I [can't make this part out], for I already am in a vacuum." [More words I can't understand] This gropes my hand like it's [more unknown words] and he says, "You better scream and call." I scream and call. What else can I say, man? I scream and call my best. I say, uhm, "Okay, love, where is my love?" My love comes into my imagination, not to my eyes, for I can't see my love, I want to so desperately, so badly, I want to grasp onto anything besides myself. I turn to the world. What does the world have to offer me, except pats on the back, shaking hands, making plans? He says, "You better turn that record over. Take all sounds out of your head. You better scream for some kind of relief." I say, "Man, dig, I've been screaming. I've been screaming. I scream waves of acid. I scream waves of speed. I scream waves of drugs, and cells, tea, coffee, milk, cigarettes. I scream, and while I'm talking I see my reflection and... I can't see my own reflection. What else? What else? Isn't there anything else?" He said, "Well let me see your friends, scream out through the reflection of your friends" And, you know, in the screams, there's a million lions trapped in the grand canyon. Scream out. Friend, come, tell this idiot to get the hell out of me, and get me the hell out of this damn mirror room. Every time I turn the fu.. Every time I turn around, I see nothing but, you know what I'm talking about. Man, he says "Scream your love again." I scream hard as hell, "Love, please help me. Even if you are, even if you are nothing at all, just help me, for I feel right now that I'm less than that." I hear anothers words coming through the mirror to my front, and I snatch and break, smash in frustration. Somebody help me. Somebody please help me. So he says, "Start all over again." I start all over again, I say, "Oh, love", laughing to the south side of the candle that's flickering, in some kind of way, man. I don't know. I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor anymore. I can see through that. Is my soul screaming? Yeah, brother, I can see that. Baby? Baby... The word echoes so many times throughout my mind. And as I stand here now, I look over my shoulder, I see a beautiful young girl laying in my bed, she's so beautiful. And, I mean, have I found a basic to start by all over again, maybe? I turn back, and I look again, and I think we aren't a baby, you mean...

At this point Jimi begins to record someone breathing, maybe the girl sleeping in his bed, and continues talking to himself, but I can't make out what he's saying. At first it sounds like he says "It's alright, it's alright", but I can't really make it out.

Fenders Fingers
04-23-10, 03:15 PM
Thanks Bodhi. Always an eye opener when you read it !

stplsd
04-23-10, 05:34 PM
This is different though. It doesn't seem like song lyrics or poetry that he sat down and wrote and is now reciting, this is more like a spontaneous stream of consciousness he had while in a very depressed and lonely state of mind, yet still very imaginative.

Blues music is personal, you bare your soul in a way, but you don't record yourself in a depressed lonely state praying to god for help.

Several bits of this strike me as being recited frrom text, the 'Room full of mirrors' bit and the 'Somewhere' line, possibly other bits, I'll need to think about it a bit more. For now, It just doesn't sound to me as thugh he's in a depressed state or whatever.

Thanks for your transcript Bhodi, take me a while to check it out.

Bodhi
04-23-10, 10:14 PM
Several bits of this strike me as being recited frrom text, the 'Room full of mirrors' bit and the 'Somewhere' line, possibly other bits, I'll need to think about it a bit more.
The long pauses and the many "uhms" lead me to believe that he is not reading from a text. He also repeats words and phrases, as though he's trying to think of what to say next.

For now, It just doesn't sound to me as thugh he's in a depressed state or whatever.
Listen to the part towards the end where he is asking for help, his voice becomes so low and weak it's hard to hear, it's barely a whisper. He sounds very depressed to me.

stplsd
04-24-10, 10:21 AM
The long pauses and the many "uhms" lead me to believe that he is not reading from a text. He also repeats words and phrases, as though he's trying to think of what to say next.

I didn't suggest he was reading the entire piece from written text, but some of the words (as I said) are almost verbatim for the recorded Room Full & Somewhere.

Listen to the part towards the end where he is asking for help, his voice becomes so low and weak it's hard to hear, it's barely a whisper. He sounds very depressed to me.

How about tired? It appears to be late night/early morning (girl sleeping) The character in the song/poem (or whatever it is) is asking for help, not neccesarily the same thing as Jimi himself, songs although written in the first person are often that person putting themselves in anothers place, or whatever - ie imagining.

bandit
04-24-10, 12:04 PM
i would believe he taped some of his "trips" and used the words to create some songs.

purple jim
04-24-10, 12:13 PM
Some parts remind me of the lyrics from "My Friend" — "Sometimes it's not so easy, especially when your only friend, talks, sees looks and feels like you and you do just the same as him".
There's also that part "I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor " — he used that in "Somewhere".

Bodhi
04-24-10, 01:29 PM
i would believe he taped some of his "trips" and used the words to create some songs.
I think that's exactly what he was doing, the mirror theme shows up in a lot of his songs.

From Message to the Universe:

So I brang you a message from the mirrors of my hand
I said a message of love don't you hide away
Face the mirrors of your mind
Face the truth today

Bodhi
04-24-10, 01:52 PM
I didn't suggest he was reading the entire piece from written text, but some of the words (as I said) are almost verbatim for the recorded Room Full & Somewhere.
The only parts that are verbatim to his song lyrics are the phrases "room full of mirrors" and "I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor".

although written in the first person are often that person putting themselves in anothers place, or whatever - ie imagining.
Maybe he was a really good actor.

Fenders Fingers
04-24-10, 03:13 PM
Streams of consciousness. Not just a written concept but clearly something to record. A typical “LSD thing”. We have the tired comment, can I just raise the question that went unanswered earlier in thread, is this the correct speed. It can be checked I suppose against any background recordings !
I have to say I have not listened to this for probably 10 or 12 years.

Olvator
04-24-10, 04:06 PM
I have to say I have not listened to this for probably 10 or 12 years.

and btw fenderfingers....if I remember it correctly, it was you who I first got it from sometime in the Nineties on a normal bias cassette :-))

manfree
04-24-10, 05:29 PM
And So It Goes round In Circles

stplsd
04-24-10, 09:45 PM
The only parts that are verbatim to his song lyrics are the phrases "room full of mirrors" and "I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor".

I said 'amost' verbatim:

ie "room full of mirrors .. There's no door, no windows, not even a carpet to vomit..."

"room full of mirrors.. No place to stumble, no place to fall
can’t find the floor, nowhere at all"

And:

"I can't even tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor"

"I can’t really tell my feet from the sawdust on the floor"

Pretty close, I would say, and then Jimi wrote stuff using different lyrics, but with familiar lines which he lifted and used for other songs. just 'cause there's no existing text to fit with the rest doesn't mean it didn't exist.

The mirror thing only turned up in one other song that I can see - Message OL?

Maybe he was a really good actor.

Maybe you're just reading your preconcieved notions into it. Like I said he may be tired, how can you tell the difference? He doesn't even sound particularly tired to me. What's he asking for help for? what's depressing him?

stplsd
04-24-10, 09:48 PM

Yeah he taped everything he could and also constantly wrote down ideas on anything at hand. He used bits and pieces from other songs to make up new ones.

stplsd
04-24-10, 10:04 PM
And So It Goes round In Circles

Jimi:

[Untitled]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I know the certain Sacrifices.
But to spread, to tell others to know
and be aware of Sacrifices in course of life
or not… just lay and rest
and be part of the background
But that is just wasting time…
the circle will then overcome —
the circle, the endless
pathetic but repeating circles
and we will never break it
if we do not try to live —
if we don’t care —
if we want to be of the gray village
of North Gray Isle in the ocean of
two dimension comfort

Bodhi
04-24-10, 10:45 PM
The mirror thing only turned up in one other song that I can see - Message OL?
Room Full of Mirrors, Message of Love, It's Too Bad, and My Friend. There may be more.

what's depressing him?
Quite a lot, actually...

He felt as though he was incapable of doing what he needed to do:
Man, you really are in need. You need to scream but your voice is not high enough to scream what you want to scream

He felt that his soul was lost in the emptiness of vacuums:
"...you will be lost very, very soon. ... you will be lost in vacuums". I said, "No, ... for I already am in a vacuum."

He desperately wanted to find love, something to grasp onto besides himself, but was unable to find it:
I can't see my love, I want to so desperately, so badly, I want to grasp onto anything besides myself.

He tried turning to the world, but was unable to find it there:
I turn to the world. What does the world have to offer me, except pats on the back, shaking hands, making plans?

He felt as though he was less than nothing, and is beginning to doubt that love exists:
"Love, please help me. Even if you are, even if you are nothing at all, just help me, for I feel right now that I'm less than that."

He was constantly surrounded by people and had his choice of beautiful women, yet he still felt alone because he knew that all those people weren't really his friends. They just wanted to leech off of him, and the women he was with were in bed with his guitar, not the real him.

"And sometimes it's not so easy, baby, especially when your only friend, talks, sees, looks and feels like you, and you do just the same as him"
--Jimi Hendrix, My Friend

"You take off in bed with my guitar and you leave the real me outside to cry to the moon and the night time. All you want is a ticket to ride."
--Jimi Hendrix, Stepping Stone

I said, "Brother, don't tell me you came around here to hustle like the rest of those people do." And he said, "No, no, brother Jim" he said, "I'm just coming here to look for life like you do" He said "Don't forget I'm your brother, baby" But he came around to my house and asked for me to help him. I said, "Man, go the hell on your hustlin' way"
--Jimi Hendrix, It's Too Bad

stplsd
04-25-10, 07:01 AM
It's Too Bad, and My Friend. There may be more.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Thanks, very good, now we're getting 'somewhere';-)<o:p></o:p>
We already mentioned the first two, so there's no need for you to repeat them. <o:p></o:p>
'Message To Love' doesn't appear to have much of a connection, merely telling us that his 'soul' (his 'being'/'message') is mirrored/expressed by his guitar playing (ie through his "hand") and was recorded a fair bit later. <o:p></o:p>
On one level at least the "Room Full OF Mirrors" would appear to be the 'life of fame' of 'being a star'. This could also (as well as) be a euphemism/analogy for the amount of coke etc. that was (allegedly/probably) being chopped out on mirrors at the time, sometimes a part of being a star, maybe a cause for him 'seeing' this "other person" inside him (paranoia?). The Chalpin case was probably beginning to bite. Still doesn't sound "depressed" in the song though. He was still only just becoming a "star" in the US, this was only half way through his 1st US "tour".
'Shame, Shame, Shame' was (later) originally sung as part of 'Room full Of Mirrors' as on 16 February 1969, and later on 4 April 1969 at the L A Palladium, ‘Pop Expo ’69’, with Delaney & Bonnie, before it was dropped. He later expanded it a bit and changed the chorus from 'Shame, Shame, Shame' to 'It's Too Bad' adding the line 'Remember the room full of mirrors I told you about' ie when this verse/song was part of Room Full Of Mirrors, this is what I'm singing about here. (John Lennon: "Remember Strawberry Fields, you know the place where nothing is real?") and another verse supposedly about brother <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Leon</st1:place></st1:country-region>. <o:p></o:p>

I said, "Brother, don't tell me you came around here to hustle like the rest of those people do." And he said, "No, no, brother Jim" he said, "I'm just coming here to look for life like you do" He said "Don't forget I'm your brother, baby" But he came around to my house and asked for me to help him. I said, "Man, go the hell on your hustlin' way"<o:p></o:p>
This is allegedly about his falling out with his brother over him abusing Jimi's hospitality, in Jimi's "Room Full Of Mirrors"<o:p></o:p>
As for 'My Friend', it was recorded at the same session as 'Somewhere' and therefore the 'mirror' reference can be seen as a part/probable spark to the 'Talking over Eric' > Room Full...etc. theme.
Yes it does echo the idea expressed in Room Full Of Mirrors that he feels not so much just alone, but that his only friend is this "Other self" a split personality, as he talks about in Room. Although he has a "loved one" and a 'Friend' who he calls to in the 'Talknig over Burdon' recitation'.. ie they are all linked and recorded in the same time frame. <o:p></o:p>

He felt as though he was incapable of doing what he needed to do:<o:p></o:p>
Man, you really are in need. You need to scream but your voice is not high enough to scream what you want to scream<o:p></o:p>

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. What was it he was incapable of doing in March 1968? He was shortly to take over production and make his magnum opus Electric Ladyland, more or less sacking Chas as his producer and letting Noel know that he wasn't indespensible.
He certainly did some screaming earlier in <st1:country-region><st1:place>Sweden</st1:place></st1:country-region> in January 68, and no doubt smashed at least one mirror.

"...you will be lost very, very soon. ... you will be lost in vacuums". I said, "No, ... for I already am in a vacuum."
His work does sometimes seem as though he's saying he felt "empty" eg “I Don’t Live Today”. He may well have been 'Manic Depressive' or it could be a description of a paranoid trip, who knows. <o:p></o:p>

He desperately wanted to find love, something to grasp onto besides himself, but was unable to find it[/
I can't see my love, I want to so desperately, so badly, I want to grasp onto anything besides myself.
Yes, this is a recurring 'dramatic' theme, but he appears to have been loved by several women, but didn't follow through, scared of commitment? He does mention he has a loved one who he calls out to though and also a friend who he appeals to at one point, to get the other "friend" ie his inner demon, out of him.

I turn to the world. What does the world have to offer me, except pats on the back, shaking hands, making plans?
"The emptiness of 'Stardom'" [sigh] A pretty common observation by many. <o:p></o:p>

He felt as though he was less than nothing, and is beginning to doubt that love exists:

"Love, please help me. Even if you are, even if you are nothing at all, just help me, for I feel right now that I'm less than that."
He was constantly surrounded by people and had his choice of beautiful women, yet he still felt alone because he knew that all those people weren't really his friends. They just wanted to leech off of him, and the women he was with were in bed with his guitar, not the real him.
He certainly didn't feel he was "less than nothing" He was quite 'competative' continuously proving himself in jams etc, making comments to that effect. "Doubted that love exists" - come on, man, really! He didn't "know"... if really friends.. he maybe chose to believe this/observed this, sometimes about some people. Sometimes he appears to have had friends, been in love and rejected it - didn't want to be tied down. He speaks of his "loved one" in this, it seems it is he that is afraid of not being able to feel love himself

"And sometimes it's not so easy, baby, especially when your only friend, talks, sees, looks and feels like you, and you do just the same as him"<o:p></o:p>

That can be a choice. A symptom of a personalty disorder, or whatever.

"You take off in bed with my guitar and you leave the real me outside to cry to the moon and the night time. All you want is a ticket to ride."<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
That song appears to me to be specifically about <st1:place>Devon</st1:place>. Not a general observation. Kathy wasn't even that interesed in his fame it appears. Several of his women appear to have been genuinely in love (Faye, Kathy, Carmen, Jeanette Jacobs etc), if not besotted with him. This song appears to have been written a fair bit later anyway. <st1:place>Devon</st1:place> appears to have been the one he wanted the most, yet the one who wasn't "In love" with him and gave him a hard time, (Collette appears to have been another, (again, later) like <st1:place>Devon</st1:place> that was "out of reach".<o:p></o:p>
Then of course how serious, or genuinely autobiographical any of Jimi's "recitation" is, who knows. It's certainly very weird, split personality stuff, possibly a memory of a trip. "Singing/listening to/the blues" is what people do to get things off their chest. Everyone has ups and downs, but "good news is no news";-)<o:p></o:p>

bandit
04-25-10, 02:37 PM
quite interesting what you guys are doing, but maybe you should take into account that hendrix might have been thinking about things others have talked with him about. alot of his songs quote things that come from astrology and are also guru like. sargeant peppers time when the beatles and probably alot of musicians were searching the eastern philosophies for understandings and references to mirrors, love etc could come from hendrix's previous conversations.

dino77
04-25-10, 02:44 PM
IMO, "Stepping Stone" does seem general, refering to the basic female fan/lover/groupie rather than Devon specifically. Unlike in Freedom, Crash Landing, Dolly Dagger or Honey Bed, there's no wordplay or smack references or anything pointing the finger at Devon.

stplsd
04-25-10, 02:53 PM
"Stepping Stone" does seem general, refering to the basic female fan/lover/groupie rather than Devon specifically. Unlike Freedom and Crash Landing, there's no wordplay or smack references or anything pointing to Devon? Unless he's implying she, and not an "unknown groupie" had a part in the Toronto bust.

The only woman he appears to have been involved with at the time of the writing/recording of this song who could have had such a profound effect
described was Devon, why would some casual aquaintance at this time merit this choice of words. She was living with him, and those close to him mention the effect the turmoill of their relationship had on him at this time. There is her statement about Jagger in Rags too etc etc

And then you leave the real me outside
To cry, cry to the moon and the night time
You say my soul you can’t find
All you want is a ticket to ride [Mick Jagger etc]
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p>[Hardly a general statement, unless Jimi fell overboard for every casual girl he met and was left crying to the moon]</o:p>

dino77
04-25-10, 03:09 PM
The only woman he appearsd to have been involved with at the time of the writing/recording of this song who could have had the profound effect
described was Devon, why would some casual aquaintance at this time merit this choice of words. She was living with him, and those close to him mention the effect the turmoill of their relationship had on him at this time. There is her statement about Jagger in Rags too etc etc

Well, it's hard to know - just saying the other known "Devon" songs are more specific, the connection here is vague.

Bodhi
04-25-10, 08:41 PM
fficeffice" />>>
>>
Thanks, very good, now we're getting 'somewhere';-)>>
>>
We already mentioned the first two, so there's no need for you to repeat them.
I felt I needed to reiterate my point that the mirror theme turned up in many of his songs by listing all of them, since you disagreed.

>>
Message To Love doesn't appear to have much of a connection...? >>
In the song he urges you to face the mirrors of your mind.

On one level at least the "Room Full OF Mirrors" would appear to be the 'life of fame' of 'being a star'.
The "Room Full of Mirrors" is a metaphor for reflecting on oneself, struggling with ones identity, and facing who you really are. The shattering of the mirrors is a metaphor for overcoming this struggle and coming to terms with who you are.
The inner turmoil and pain experienced during this struggle is expressed through the metaphor of glass breaking in his mind and cutting him. Then in "Message of Love" he urges you to face the mirrors of your own mind and find yourself.

'Shame, Shame, Shame' was originally sung as part of 'Roomfull Of Mirrors' as on on 16 February 1969, and later on 4 April 1969 at the L A Palladium, ‘Pop Expo ’69’, with Delaney & Bonnie, before it was dropped.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

He later expanded it a bit and changed the chorus from 'Shame, Shame, Shame' to 'It's Too Bad' adding the line 'Remember the room full of mirrors I told you about' ie when this verse/song was part of Room Full Of Mirrors. (John Lennon: "Remember Strawberry Fields, you know the place where nothing is real?") and another suposedly about lace>Leonlace>
I assumed it was about Leon, and he seems to be warning his brother not to get lost in nothingness, ie the vacuums he mentioned in closer to the truth.

I don't see how you come to that conclusion. What was it he was incapable of doing in March 1969? >>
He certainly did some screaming in lace>Swedenlace> in January 68, and no doubt smashed at least one mirror.
Professionally, he wasn't able to do what he really wanted to do because of his management and the contracts he had. There were also things going on in his personal life, he wanted to find love but was unable to do it.

His work does sometimes seem as though he's saying he felt "empty" eg “I Don’t Live Today”. He may well have been 'Manic Depressive' who knows. >>

He definitely was. He once said in an interview that the only song he wrote while he was happy was "Foxy Lady", and considering how much time he spent writting songs, that says a lot about him.

He didn't "know" he maybe chose to believe this/observed this, sometimes about some people. Sometimes he appears to have had friends, been in love and rejected it - didn't want to be tied down. He speaks of his "loved one " in this, it seems it is he that is afraid of not being able to feel love

He did have some people he considered true friends, like Billy Cox, but a lot of the people around him were just trying to hustle him and he knew it.

That song appears to me to be specific about lace>Devonlace>. Not a general observation. Kathy wasn't even that interesed in his fame it appears. Several of his women appear to have been genuinely in love (Faye, Kathy, Carmen, Jeanette Jacobs etc), if not besotted with him. This song appears to have been written a fair bit later anyway. lace>Devonlace> appears to have been the one he wanted the most, yet the one who wasn't "In love" with him and gave him a hard time, (Collette appears to have been another, (again, later) like lace>Devonlace> that was "out of reach".>>
It sounds to me like he's describing a typical groupie, which he certainly had plenty of.

Then of course how serious, or genuinely autobiographical any of Jimi's "recitation" is, who knows. It's certainly very weird, split personality stuff. "Singing/listening to/the blues" is what people do to get things off their chest. Everyone has ups and downs, but "good news is no news";-)>>
Jimi took his lyrics very seriously, and he expressed that many times in interviews.

stplsd
04-25-10, 10:05 PM
I felt I needed to reiterate my point that the mirror theme turned up in many of his songs by listing all of them, since you disagreed.

You said it turned up in "a lot of his songs" I replied I could only (off hand) think of one other 'Message to Love' (which is quite different and recorded much later). There was no need for you to exaggerate your point by mentioning those two again. The only others you came up with were 'My Friend' recorded at the same session as 'Somewhere' in the same context. as Room, (and in the same time frame as "Talking Over Burdon"). And 'It's Too Bad' (11 Feb 69) which is virtually just a part of the original 'Room Full of Mirrors' as I illustrated.

In the song he urges you to face the mirrors of your mind.

He usually doesn't mention mirrors in the several versions of this song at all - not the one he released - and when he does it's usually the heart rather than the soul, what he means by this cryptic statement is anyone's guess, and it appears he may be referring to himself, and fits well with my explanation as regards it's relation to his "hand mirror"/ie guitar playing as a mirror of his "soul"/feelings.

The "Room Full of Mirrors" is a metaphor for reflecting on oneself, struggling with ones identity, and facing who you really are. The shattering of the mirrors is a metaphor for overcoming this struggle and coming to terms with who you are.]
Yes it can be seen as that but almost exclusively in relation to the world of 'Stardom' overblown by the effects of coke etc. as it appears in his songs, and as I mentioned. Otherwise what would be the "struggle" he didn't appear to be too hung up on the star thing anyway, just a bit embarrassed by it on occasion, it's not as if he was like the Beatles or the Monkees, he was free to walk around, anywhere without being mobbed (apart from the early pop days in UK leaving some venues (exaggerated by his press somewhat) He appears to have liked writing autographs and meeting fans generally.

The inner turmoil and pain experienced during this struggle is expressed through the metaphor of glass breaking in his mind and cutting him.]
And/or (more like) the effect of coke etc withdrawal. on your brain when you're trying to quit it.

Then in "Message of Love" he urges you to face the mirrors of your own mind and find yourself..]

No idea what that's supposed to mean? "Mirrors of your mind"? Most of the versions don't feature mirrors and are about getting yourself - mainly about women (Jimi was sometimes quite feminist in his statements) - together and realising your potential in the face of "the man'

[On my comment about Shame, Shame , Shame] Interesting, I didn't know that.

I assumed it was about Leon, and he seems to be warning his brother not to get lost in nothingness, ie the vacuums he mentioned in closer to the truth.

He wasn't so much warning him as cutting him out. Read the lyrics

Professionally, he wasn't able to do what he really wanted to do because of his management and the contracts he had. There were also things going on in his personal life,

At that stage he was on the cusp of doing exactly what he wanted to do, being totally in charge in the best studio in New York with his favourite engineers and spending as long as he wanted recording and partying, while hardly playing any gigs. And his albums were flying up the charts. Don't give me that hackneyed "management" bollocks without backing it up. What had his "management" to do with anything - Chas -on his way out, and Mike who just booked concerts/handled contracts (virtually none for four months while Jimi made ELL, and who had absolutely no input at all on his creative side (ever!)- the way Jimi wanted it).

It sounds to me like he's describing a typical groupie,

I've already mentioned how ridiculous that sounds. see above

Bodhi
04-25-10, 10:46 PM
He usually doesn't mention mirrors in the several versions of this song at all and when he does it's usually the heart rather than the soul, what he means by this cryptic statement is anyone's guess
It doesn't seem cryptic to me. What else could "face the mirrors of your mind" be but a refference inner self reflection? It goes along with the other line in the song about finding yourself.

No idea what that's supposed to mean? "Mirrors of your mind"? Most of the versions don't feature mirrors and are about getting yourself - mainly women - together and realising your potential in the face of "the man'
Listen to the version on South Saturn Delta, he says to face the mirrors of your mind and find yourself.

At that stage he was on the cusp of doing exactly what he wanted to do, being totally in charge in the best studio in New York with his favourite engineers and spending as long as he wanted recording and partying, while hardly playing any gigs. And his albums were flying up the charts. Don't give me that hackneyed "management" bollocks without backing it up. What was his management - Chas -on his way out, and Mike who just booked concerts/handled contracts (virtually none for four months while Jimi made ELL, and had no input at all on his creative side - the way Jimi wanted it).
So Jimi wasn't fighting with Jeffery over the direction of his career, he wasn't pressured into dropping Larry Lee, Juma Sultan, and Jerry Velez from the band and reforming the original Experience, and there wasn't any pressure on him to hurry up and release another album? I guess he wasn't kidnapped either.

stplsd
04-25-10, 11:50 PM
Listen to the version on South Saturn Delta, he says to face the mirrors of your mind and find yourself.

As I said most versions of this including the one he chose to release don't mention mirrors. They do though mention 'finding yourself' (mainly directed at women) as I also mentioned. This is just a diversion anyway we were talking about the Room Full of Mirrors/ Talking over eric Burdon.

So Jimi wasn't fighting with Jeffery over the direction of his career, he wasn't pressured into dropping Larry Lee, Juma Sultan, and Jerry Velez from the band and reforming the original Experience, and there wasn't any pressure on him to hurry up and release another album? I guess he wasn't kidnapped either.

This is just spouting a load of dubious bollocks that has nothing to do with March 1968. Start another thread if you want to get into this

Bodhi
04-26-10, 12:12 AM
As I said most versions of this including the one he chose to release don't mention mirrors. They do though mention 'finding yourself' (mainly directed at women) as I also mentioned. This is just a diversion anyway we were talking about the Room Full of Mirrors.
I thought we were talking about closer to the truth and how themes from that recording show up in other songs.

This is just spouting a load of dubious bollocks that has nothing to do with March 1968. Start another thread if you want to get into this
So in 68 Jimi had no problems with Jeffery or the record company? There was no pressure on him to do what they wanted? Life was care free for Jimi Hendrix? That's very interesting, very interesting indeed.

Listen to this interview from 3 months earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAXbMsB_ypY&feature=related

stplsd
04-26-10, 02:23 AM
I thought we were talking about closer to the truth and how themes from that recording show up in other songs.

No we weren't talking about 'Closer to the truth' that is an Eric Burdon song with no connection to Jimi, we were talking about him talking over the top of Eric Burdon songs which don't include that one. And the songs it relates to ie Somewhere and Room Full of mirrors. I think stretching it to Message to Love a much later song using mirrors in a different way is only peripheral we've covered it already.

So in 68 Jimi had no problems with Jeffery or the record company? There was no pressure on him to do what they wanted? Life was care free for Jimi Hendrix? That's very interesting, very interesting indeed.

Of course this Fox news/pravda dishonest style of putting words that weren't said by me, in my mouth, is pathetic, I'd already mentioned the Chalpin case. But still I'm interested as to what problems you think he had in 68 with Jeffery? and what was the pressure "they" were using to get him to do what?

Listen to this interview from 3 months earlier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAXbMsB_ypY&feature=related

What does this twaddle about Axis have to do with it? 16 days my arse! He had 80 days in London to record Axis how many they used was up to Chas & Jimi really, but they played very few gigs while they were recording Axis and few of those were far outside London.

Bodhi
04-26-10, 08:16 AM

No we weren't talking about 'Closer to the truth' that is an Eric Burdon song with no connection to Jimi, we were talking about him talking over the top of Eric Burdon songs which don't include that one.
Have you read the title of this thread? That's the title the recording has been given by those who made it available to us.

And the songs it relates to ie Somewhere and Room Full of mirrors. I think stretching it to Message to Love a much later song using mirrors in a different way is only peripheral we've covered it already.
How are the mirrors in Message of Love different?

Of course this Fox news/pravda dishonest style of putting words that weren't said by me
I guess someone else must have logged into your account and posted these words:

At that stage he was on the cusp of doing exactly what he wanted to do, being totally in charge in the best studio in New York with his favourite engineers and spending as long as he wanted recording and partying, while hardly playing any gigs. And his albums were flying up the charts. Don't give me that hackneyed "management" bollocks without backing it up. What had his "management" to do with anything - Chas -on his way out, and Mike who just booked concerts/handled contracts (virtually none for four months while Jimi made ELL, and who had absolutely no input at all on his creative side (ever!)- the way Jimi wanted it).

What does this twaddle...
You think Jimi's words are twaddle?

...about Axis have to do with it?
If you listen to the recording, he talks about how frustrated he was that he wasn't able to do what he wanted to do, just like I said.

stplsd
04-26-10, 09:48 AM
How are the mirrors in Message of Love different?

Well, for one thing he isn't talking about being in a room Full of them, and for the rest read my posts.

Have you read the title of this thread? That's the title the recording has been given by those who made it available to us.

Yes, it's misleading, and it's only called that by people who don't know any better. Repeating a mistake doesn't make it any better.

How do you get this:

from this

"At that stage [late March 1968] he was on the cusp of doing exactly what he wanted to do, being totally in charge in the best studio in New York (ie the World) with his favourite engineers and spending as long as he wanted recording and partying, while hardly playing any gigs. And his albums were flying up the charts."

Tell me what you don't agree with straight don't come out with some vague unspecific "Jeffery" "Record Company" bollocks. I've already mentioned the Chalpin problem.

"Don't give me that hackneyed "management" bollocks without backing it up. What had his "management" to do with anything - Chas -on his way out, and Mike who just booked concerts/handled contracts (virtually none for four months while Jimi made ELL, and who had absolutely no input at all on his creative side (ever!)- the way Jimi wanted it)."
ie Where's the hassle with "Jeffery"? & "his record company" (which one, you don't even say) I've challenged you to explain yourself - you haven't, you've given no examples, just resorted to cheap inuendo and putting words in my mouth:

You think Jimi's words are twaddle?

16 days my arse! He had 80 days in London to record Axis how many they used was up to Chas & Jimi really, and they played very few gigs while they were recording Axis and few of those were far outside London. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
You're talking about a different time frame - London 1967

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
he talks about how frustrated he was that he wasn't able to do what he wanted to doYeah, with Axis in 1967 (allegedly) NOT from late March 1968. You're talking about a different time frame

V3ND3TTA
02-23-11, 01:17 AM
Room Full of Mirrors, Message of Love, It's Too Bad, and My Friend. There may be more.

Quite a lot, actually...

He felt as though he was incapable of doing what he needed to do:
Man, you really are in need. You need to scream but your voice is not high enough to scream what you want to scream

He felt that his soul was lost in the emptiness of vacuums:

He desperately wanted to find love, something to grasp onto besides himself, but was unable to find it:

He tried turning to the world, but was unable to find it there:

"And sometimes it's not so easy, baby, especially when your only friend, talks, sees, looks and feels like you, and you do just the same as him"
--Jimi Hendrix, My Friend

"You take off in bed with my guitar and you leave the real me outside to cry to the moon and the night time. All you want is a ticket to ride."
--Jimi Hendrix, Stepping Stone

I said, "Brother, don't tell me you came around here to hustle like the rest of those people do." And he said, "No, no, brother Jim" he said, "I'm just coming here to look for life like you do" He said "Don't forget I'm your brother, baby" But he came around to my house and asked for me to help him. I said, "Man, go the hell on your hustlin' way"
--Jimi Hendrix, It's Too Bad
whats the name of the song jimi used in closer to the truth.

dino77
02-23-11, 01:38 AM
whats the name of the song jimi used in closer to the truth.

Why not read the actual thread before you post in it?

V3ND3TTA
02-23-11, 08:28 PM
Why not read the actual thread before you post in it?

I did i tried to find the song that would sound the same as the one in the begining of closer to the truth but i cant find it.

dino77
02-24-11, 01:51 AM
I did i tried to find the song that would sound the same as the one in the begining of closer to the truth but i cant find it.

Post #7.