PDA

View Full Version : Kiss the Sunshine

TOMC
01-07-10, 10:59 PM
Kiss the Sunshine (Jon's Attic / - / 2CDR)
(Outtakes 1967-70 incl "Burning Of The Midnight Lamp" (4) Mixing Session 1967, Acetates 1967 & "Cry Of Love" Low Vocal Mixes 1968-70; Details remain to be sorted out) 1st, 2nd & Low Gen [Mostly 1st & 2nd Gen Cassettes > DAT > CDR]
Disc 1: "Jam Thing" / "Ezy Rider" (10) / "Ezy Rider" (34) / "Drifting" (10) / "Straight Ahead" (9) / "Freedom" (9) / "Night Bird Flying" (4) / "My Friend" (3) / "Straight Ahead" ( ) / "Astro Man" (9) / "Night Bird Flying" ( ) / "Gypsy Boy" ( ) / "Little One" (1) / "Dream" (1) / "Dance" (1) / "My Friend" ( ) / "Night Bird Flying" ( ) / "Nervous Breakdown" (JS2)
Disc 2: "Seven Dollars In My Pocket" ( ) / "Young / Hendrix" ( ) / "Crosstown Traffic" ( ) / "Midnight Lightning" ( ) / "Stone Free Again" ( ) / "Burning Of The Midnight Lamp" (4) Mixing Session

Info taken from: http://home.online.no/~hpjohnse/hendrix.html

Purplz
01-07-10, 11:00 PM
No link? :(

TOMC
01-07-10, 11:03 PM
"You must disable decentralized tracking on this torrent !"

I keep getting this error when I try to upload torrent file.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

TOMC
01-07-10, 11:03 PM

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Purplz
01-07-10, 11:23 PM
What torrent program are you using?

firstrays
01-08-10, 02:26 AM
I had the same problem recently and had to change my 'make torrent' client to Utorrent programme for the upload to work. Had to remember to 'use the option to make their .torrents 'private' when creating them'.
Mick

Disabling DHT in Azureus
>Tools >Options >Connection >under "Peer Sources - Select the default permitted sources for peer connections" only check "From a tracker"
>Tools >Options >Plugins >Distributed DB >uncheck "Enable the distributed database"
>Tools >Options >Plugins >Distributed Tracker >uncheck "Only track normal torrents when their tracker is unavailable"
>Tools >Options >Sharing >check "Private torrent - only accept torrents from the tracker (This should automatically grey out and disable "Allow decentralized tracker when tracker is unavailable")
>Save >restart Azureus
You should see a red dot and "Disabled" on the bottom of the main Azureus window.

Disabling DHT in µTorrent
>Options >Preferences >Torrent Options >uncheck "Enable DHT" >Apply >OK
You should see "DHT: Disabled" on the bottom of the main µTorrent window.

It would be appreciated if the people uploading .torrents to the site would use the option to make their .torrents 'private' when creating them. It's as simple as checking/unchecking a few options in your client when creating a .torrent file.

Freedom
01-08-10, 02:40 AM

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Create the torrent using uTorrent and make sure the "Private torrent" option is selected...

TOMC
01-09-10, 12:48 AM
I uploaded file successfully
I can't seed.
Need Help again.
Sorry.

TOMC

I am using utorrent

Herman Cherusken
01-09-10, 12:55 AM
Klick on the torrent (just as if you would download it) and direct it to where you have "Kiss the Sunshine" located on your hard drive. The same process as when you reseed material...

TwoAlpha
01-09-10, 10:42 AM
Congrats TOMC! It's alive! (think Young Frankenstein)

Hmmmm, still not showing Seeders and "Leeders" though.

firstrays
01-10-10, 06:25 AM
TOMC,
many thanks for a great start to 2010, I love this.
BIG thank you to Jon at jonsattic as well.
Needed some sunshine round the UK!
mick

firstrays
01-16-10, 01:30 PM
Hi Folks,
don't want to tread on anyones toes here especially TOMC or jonsattic but in absence of any art that I can find Jelly Cat has been busy working away on some fine art for this set.
They have asked me to pass it to all their Crosstown friends.
Hope you like it - I do!
mick

opib
01-16-10, 03:26 PM
@firstrays
Many thanks to Jelly Cat and to you :)

thunderbaas
01-20-10, 03:38 AM
Thanks a lot TOMC looks nice,& Jelly Cat compliments for the excellent Art Work.

All the best
Thunderbaas.

murray451
02-08-10, 11:22 AM
You seem to be working your way down my ISO Jon's Attic list and for that I am extremely grateful !!

regards

Simon

voodn
02-10-10, 09:18 AM
Thanks!

angel
02-10-10, 10:35 AM
great thank you very much

vibratinglens
03-05-10, 10:14 AM
Wonderful post TOMC thank you.

lsdmofro
03-05-10, 11:34 AM
I'm not at home but this looks pretty cool, if only to hear "Nervous Breakdown". I am assuming this is Jimi playing Eddie Cochran's tune? That's pretty cool. Can't wait to download and hear that? I'm wondering how many covers of Eddie's did Jimi play, live or studio? Anyone here? I'm a big Eddie Cochran fan...what a amazing young man!

neerjoop
03-06-10, 06:03 AM
Thanks for this, very nice

alien
04-16-15, 05:00 AM
Does anyone care to send it to me or reseed ?
Hdd crashed.
Thanks

doctinker
04-17-15, 02:29 AM
Does anyone care to send it to me or reseed ?
Hdd crashed.
Thanks

I´m seeding!
D.

Experiencereunited
05-25-15, 11:58 PM
A lonnnng overdue thanks. This is really a great mix and great set