View Full Version : Silver Blue to Bloody Red Vol.2

norocker
01-09-08, 10:26 PM
Anybody have this and care to put it up here. If so, thanks in advance. Chuck

The-Gypsy
01-10-08, 09:43 AM
I second this request! :D

I look for also the 2.0193 version (Vibratory 010), and "Does Everybody Feel Alright?" (St-Paul; 3 may 70 - Speed Corrected)

THX!

johanincr
01-10-08, 12:13 PM

*warning* rant ahead-

Chuck, you know about its existence, which basically means you must be a member of JPIO. either that or you read about it on hpjohnse's site, in that case you could organise a trade?!

every message on JPIO about this disc contains the complete info-file which contains a friendly request not to torrent it.

since you ask for it here you must have problems reading or no respect for the compilator's wishes at all - which makes one wonder why you must even have this disc ?

is there any real trouble getting it from JPIO? too much effort involved or something?

the thing is: the guy that compiled this set is SOOOO completely fully utterly sick of seeing discs he helped with or stuff he compiled or even ATM discs -complete with covers which say 'For Trade Only'- on Ebay and other auction sites, at recordfairs, and molested into mp3-format.

its a small miracle this disc is even available on JPIO at all so people probably should try to get it there. if you dont get it the first time try again!

-end of rant

Norocker and Gypsy: PM me your postal address and i'll send you the disc in the mail, within a week, for free - i'm not a total bastard:o!

zombywoof57
08-02-10, 09:09 PM
i can and do have it and have my seed open to this now hope it helps

zombywoof57
08-02-10, 09:11 PM
Johan after reading your statement i should stop the seed?, and what is JPIO?

bandit
08-05-10, 04:45 AM
Johan after reading your statement i should stop the seed?, and what is JPIO?

Jimi Pass It On

pancho1111
08-05-10, 10:29 PM
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/JimiPassItOn/

zombywoof57
08-15-10, 05:47 PM
Thnx Pancho i just registered on JPIO but awaiting a response i guess like i had to wait like to get in here too but my seeds to SBTBR vol 1&2 are on