PDA

View Full Version : 02-10-68: Shrine Auditorium, LA

FatOldSon
11-22-10, 06:47 PM
Hey Team,

I have searched for this for a while now but I'm not having any luck. I don't know why it should be such a difficult show to find. I would be extremely grateful for any help, even if its a link to some other place. Here are the details:

Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles
Feb. 10, 1968 (w/ The Soft Machine)

Tracks:
01. Are You Experienced?
02. The Wind Cries Mary
03. Up From The Skies
04. Red House
05. Wild Thing
06. Purple Haze

Best Wishes,

Joe.

Olvator
11-22-10, 08:00 PM
well, quite simply because it does not exist. At least not to my knowledge or my brain is finally dead by now :-))where do you have the info from that it does exist? Of course it is possible that someone taped that show, but for now there is no such recording.

Dolly Dagger
11-22-10, 09:24 PM
I don't have knowledge of it existing either, but maybe you know different considering you have a set list. :) Wishful thinking.

And check first photo.. Two white strats!

zombywoof57
11-22-10, 11:46 PM
well, quite simply because it does not exist. At least not to my knowledge or my brain is finally dead by now :-))where do you have the info from that it does exist? Of course it is possible that someone taped that show, but for now there is no such recording.
hi Olve i love that photo...Stockholm-67?

Olvator
11-23-10, 06:07 AM
hi Olve i love that photo...Stockholm-67?

Neue Welt, Berlin May15 1967...

FatOldSon
11-24-10, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the responses team. I had a request from a guy in the States who asked for it specifically and said he wanted it for a friend who was at the concert. I checked a few Hubs and a couple of other places and got a response from somebody on a Pink Floyd hub (oddly enough!). I just assumed he had the correct date because I had the setlist from my list "4 years of concerts" list - its a bit like the ATM list but includes concerts where people noted the songs but there was no recording, so that was my bad, sorry.

This is going to be sad for the guy. I already sent him a DVD of live shows from 1968 but had four that I had still to find. These were:
Shrine Auditorium , Los Angeles Feb,10th,1968
Coliseum , Chicago 12-01-1968 (Typo - was listed as 12-10-1968, sorry)
* Washington Hilton Hotel, DC 3-10-68
Live Broadcasts 1966-1967
The asterisk at the Hilton means that I have downloaded that show, so I was down to looking for two dates and a compilation of live radio appearances. That's when I checked here after a chat with Pat.

Oh well! Thank you all for the effort. I'm now going to try the guy on the floyd hub again, just to see what it is that he has!

Best Wishes,

Joe.

hawkfan369
11-25-10, 08:54 AM
the chicago shows http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?t=528&highlight=chicago