PDA

View Full Version : Covers for Flight to 1968 and Gothenburg 70

idiootti
05-14-08, 08:26 AM
Covers for the Flight to 1968 dvd and the Gothenburg 70 - raw composite 2cdr set.

Emilovious
05-14-08, 02:42 PM
Nice idea Idootti, but the site is down at the moment ;-(
If you are still able to edit the post, you may upload the photos some other way, just that we might do something during the site's downtime - lol (a joke).
Thanks!

Steev
05-14-08, 03:09 PM
I thanked you. But I don't know what for - yet :D
Thanx idootti- Really
PS: While you guys are sitting this one out how about some of you explain the Screen names you have that are a bit (how do I say . . .) Out there?
That might be fun. I'm sure there's a couple neat stories behind some of them. Steev is pretty difficult :)
Gotta run. C U guys later. Thanx again for the art.

heyyo
05-14-08, 03:25 PM
i recommend that you go to http://sendspace.com/ if you want to upload the flight_to_1968.jpg file since its 2.11 mbs large you cant upload it to imageshack.

Emilovious
05-15-08, 10:30 AM
PS: While you guys are sitting this one out how about some of you explain the Screen names you have that are a bit (how do I say . . .) Out there?
That might be fun. I'm sure there's a couple neat stories behind some of them. Steev is pretty difficult :)

You mean storied behind our site's nick names? Like mine, Emilovius?
OK, here is my story... You probably noticed that both my nicks, the previous one Polipus and the recent one Emilovius end with ""us". Well, that's typical ending of words in Latin language. I learned Latin in school since I was very young and I invented a "private detective agency" called Polipus run by a chef detective called, of course, Polipus (I liked Latin very much and all names that ended with "us" sounded more distinguished to my ears - haha).
I had few friends, all boys, that started playing the game with me and our most "dangerous enemy" was another "detective group" organized as an opposition to us and whose members were only girls - lol! Please understand that it all started when I was 10 or 11 years old. Also at the very beginning of the "game" girls were all much taller and stronger than the boys in my group (remember girls mature earlier) so occasional conflicts didn't necessary mean that boys would win, especially if there were more girls than boys. I once even got beaten pretty badly by a group of girls!!!! Hahaha.. However, all that changed few years later when boys grew up and started dating most of the girls from the opposition group, oh forgot to mention their name - USSK (we never manged to break the code - to this day I don't know what
it means - hehe!).
Considering Emilovius, that one I got from my uncle who was a political emigrant together with my father in France during the early 70s. Every time I visited my father in Paris, uncle used to take me swimming and we spent quite some time together. He gave me this nickname Emilovius knowing about my love for Latin. He also used to say "Emilovius or an old Indian chief called Emilas" - hehehe.

heyyo
05-31-08, 02:44 AM
Nice artwork, did you make it idiotti? nice to use the Liseberg logo :) and the Eyeball poster on the DVD cover fitted nicely!