PDA

View Full Version : Jimi Hendrix -"At TTG Studios: October 1968 (ATM 180-183)

kinebee
03-10-11, 08:43 PM
i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO USE THE WONDERFUL HENDRIX WEBSITE TO PUT ALL MY ttg STUFF IN ONE FOLDER...BUT THIS WOULD HELP SOOOOO MUCH..

Jimi Hendrix -"At TTG Studios: October 1968 (ATM 180-183)

KINEBEE.:thban1:cry1

bleroy
07-14-11, 01:31 AM
Did you already get what you requested?
I do have some of this stuff...

Doccus
10-20-11, 10:14 PM
I also have been trying to get ahold of this set..after 2 years, though, i only have bits and pieces, or lo-bit mp3..
IS anyone else still looking too?

Doccus
10-21-11, 09:44 AM
Well..howsaboot that eh?.. It seems that 'Reclamation' didn't even bother to rename the files that they lifted from the ATM series, for use in that 'studio sessions' box set, which i copped online recently, so luckily i found almost ALL the ATM 180-183 TTG stuff with dates and numbering intact, except for the 'Lee Michaels Jam' JS14..which i do not yet have
Plus for the few others left over that weren't on the box set, it only took me an hour to find them.. after TWO years!
And for those who don't know.. you did know where Reclamation got their stuff? mostly needle drops of obscure artists (without their knowledge or involvement), and/or straight cops of the ATM series..
Don't pay for a reclamation CD unless you have to.. please..even though they got sued out of business, the cds are still for sale...

Anyone want me to torrent it up?

zombywoof57
11-17-11, 12:07 PM
Well..howsaboot that eh?.. It seems that 'Reclamation' didn't even bother to rename the files that they lifted from the ATM series, for use in that 'studio sessions' box set, which i copped online recently, so luckily i found almost ALL the ATM 180-183 TTG stuff with dates and numbering intact, except for the 'Lee Michaels Jam' JS14..which i do not yet have
Plus for the few others left over that weren't on the box set, it only took me an hour to find them.. after TWO years!
And for those who don't know.. you did know where Reclamation got their stuff? mostly needle drops of obscure artists (without their knowledge or involvement), and/or straight cops of the ATM series..
Don't pay for a reclamation CD unless you have to.. please..even though they got sued out of business, the cds are still for sale...

Anyone want me to torrent it up? yes