PDA

View Full Version : Jimi tonight on belgian tv

idiootti
05-15-08, 02:47 PM
Just noticed that Ketnet / Canvas in Belgium is broadcasting The Man They Made God tonight at 23.45. I know it has been torrented her but with no gen info, I haven't seen a version of it yet that would have been listed as a direct digital capture?

If ketnet is available in digital anyone here that could make a complete 1:1 capture of it without captions?

Niko.

Emilovious
05-15-08, 02:56 PM
Unfortunately, we don't see Ketnet/Canvas here in Croatia.
Is it going to be original with Englsh narration and subtitles
or synchronized by a French/Dutch(?) speaking commentator?

idiootti
05-15-08, 03:33 PM
There's a trailer on the Canvas website, based on that it's original audio with dutch subtitles:
http://www.canvas.be/extra/html/programmas/c_docu_mei68_jimihendrix.shtml

I know little about digital tv broadcasts but my understanding was that with at least some broadcasts / tv stations you can choose not to have captions displayed, don't know if the Canvas broadcast will be like that though. If it isn't then hopefully BBC will make a digital rebroadcast one day.

Alfie
05-17-08, 12:07 PM
Can someone seed this? I'm from Belgium, so the dutch subtitles are very welcome...

By the way, the other torrent of this docu shows two seeders, but I can't connect...

Thanx!

johanincr
05-17-08, 12:21 PM
no we cant seed it because nobody was able (afaik) to record that broadcast.

also, the tracker is offline so no new torrents will work until the tracker is 'alive' again.

voodoo_child58
05-17-08, 01:00 PM
Discovery Civilization Channel on Italian Sky Network broadcasted this documentary both in Italian than English language for 3 times this year. I made a VHS copy of the italian dubbed documentary, for those who are interesed in. PM me

Emilovious
05-17-08, 05:11 PM
Can someone seed this? I'm from Belgium, so the dutch subtitles are very welcome...

By the way, the other torrent of this docu shows two seeders, but I can't connect...

Thanx!

Dear Alfie, you live in Belgium, why didn't you record the programme?
I also wouldn't be surprised if there would be re-broadcast some time soon...

Nobody can't connect to any torrent since May 13th,
server hosting the torrent-site is off-line.
We hope it will be back on line anytime soon.