PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Replacing A Few Lost Shows

RamesesII
06-22-08, 08:40 AM
Hi everyone

Since my USB hard drive crash a while ago with the help of all you great Jimi fans I have managed to locate and replace virtually everything I lost and then some!!!!!! A very big thank you.

I still have a handful of shows that I havn't managed to track down and if anyone could help me with them I'd be eternally grateful.

Ottawa 19 March 1968 (***not*** the Dagger release) - I think I originally got this from Dime and I included it in a vine I created for JPIO of the jonsattic 16 volume 1968 collection plus some other 1968 shows (the vine was recently very kindly resurrected by Pancho). If any kind soul who managed to get hold of this vine could up this for me I'd be eternally grateful.

I also need

Riots In Berkeley (Beech Martin Records)
Welcome To The Electric Circus 10 January 1969 Copenhagen (Midnight Beat)
Let Your Mind & Fancy Roll On
Stockholm 31 August 1970 (1st source)

If anyone can help me out with any of the above I'd be eternally grateful.

God Bless

Steev
06-22-08, 12:16 PM
I don't have ANY of them . . . So I'll be watching for them myself.
Sorry I couldn't help. I only have the Dagger Ottowa.

Possible correction: I do have this

jimi1970-08-31.torrent

and it's currently up & seeding. I don't know the source offhand.

I just checked the folder. This is what it is (From incl text):
Lineage: audience recording > unknown transfer > 2CD silver set > EAC(secure mode, enjoy EAC logs in German language) > Wav > Flac Frontend(level8) > Flac (> thetradersden > YOU)
Taper: unknown, HANX :-)
Title: Come On Stockholm 1970
File Size: 540MB in all (538MB flac and 1.77MB art)
Artwork added, scanned by myself
Art lineage: CD cover > HP Scanjet 4370(at 200dpi) > HD > jpeg•s named to their destination (> thetradersden > YOU)
Length: 91:27min
Information: http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=12567

Yes? No?
GOOD LUCK R II
Peace

RamesesII
06-22-08, 01:42 PM
Hi Steev

I don't think that's the first source - I have that one. I just had the show listed as the first source and I've looked everywhere on the torrents and can't find it. It doesn't seem to have turned up on JPIO either.

If the worst happens on the Ottawa show I'll wait until my resurrected vine comes round again on JPIO and try to get it - the last guy who had it sent out a few copies so I should be OK. When I get it I'll put it up here - if it was OK for Dime it has to be OK here. It seems daft sending for two DVD-Rs for one show but needs must.

Thanks again for trying to help. I'm down to the very last few I have to replace and expect they'll be the most difficult.

God Bless

RamesesII
06-22-08, 02:08 PM
Hi Again Steev

I've just trawled through In From The Storm. It's on Primitive Voices which I have and which is speed corrected. I'd like to try to find the raw version if I can.

I'll just make 100% sure that Primitive Voices hasn't been torrented here. If it hasn't I'll up it for you after the Thomas Geneser Merges is complete.

Come On Stockholm is aparently the 2nd source.

The raw 1st source is also on The Tony Brown Tape, Free Concert (Midnight Beat) and Live In Sweden Volume 7. I've never come across any of those.

God Bless

Steev
06-22-08, 03:05 PM
Hi Again Steev

The raw 1st source is also on The Tony Brown Tape, Free Concert (Midnight Beat) and Live In Sweden Volume 7. I've never come across any of those.

God Bless

Dear "Junior" :D

Why do I have a distinct feeling that either Johan or Pat probably has them neatly packed away somewhere on (or about) DVD Backup #7,417 ? ?

Hi guys ! ! ! :fnd2022: How are ya ? ?

In advance - :000-thanx:

Don't worry - They'll turn up eventually. Keep your ears up!
Thanx 4 the "future" up. :beer:
Peace