PDA

View Full Version : A couple of requests...

jimihendrix1117
10-16-08, 03:49 PM
hello all im new and this is my first post. Im slowly in the process of gettin my seed up (...eww) and i would like to know does anyone have the complete woodstock performance? im talkin the unedited version of jimis set. with all larry lee's solos and songs he sang. Also does anyone have the last 4 discs to the In The Studio set by reclamation? thanks in advance

Olvator
10-16-08, 03:56 PM
hello all im new and this is my first post. Im slowly in the process of gettin my seed up (...eww) and i would like to know does anyone have the complete woodstock performance? im talkin the unedited version of jimis set. with all larry lee's solos and songs he sang. Also does anyone have the last 4 discs to the In The Studio set by reclamation? thanks in advance

hi there! and welcome to the site....
I have good news and bad news for you.
The good news: yes, I guess most of us have the complete Woodstock performance, as well as the material featured on the set you mentioned (In the Studio).
The bad news: both contain a lot of officially released material, and so they cannot be torrented here....i suggest you try setting up a trade via etree.org or similar sites. Otherwise just stick around and search our database and you will find TONS of studio outtakes....good luck!

jimihendrix1117
10-16-08, 04:19 PM
damn, that sucks. i didnt know what etree was until now. and lookin at it, it seems so complicated...