PDA

View Full Version : Nine to the Universe vinal transfer to cd

ilovejimi
10-28-08, 09:35 AM
Does anyone have a nice cd of the vinal transfer of Nine to the Universe (1980).

thank you

johanincr
10-28-08, 09:47 AM
sorry but that is an OOP official release.

ilovejimi
10-28-08, 10:39 AM
okey doke-- I just figured it was out of print- no harm-- and EH says they will never release this album in the edited formate. I bought NINEto... from Ebay which was mastered too fast- so I dont play it and I got one from the 10 disc box set--but it was terrible quality. I have the vinal-- I think Ill have to figure out how to rig the record player with an USB outet in order to get it on to my hard drive. They make turntables with an USB hookups-- but I dont want to spend 130.00 just to convert one record:wave:

thank you for the advice

MourningStar
10-28-08, 10:59 AM
sorry but that is an OOP official release.
okey doke-- I just figured it was out of print- Uh, ... er yes - that's what "OOP" means - ;)

pancho1111
10-28-08, 11:55 AM
Does anyone have a nice cd of the vinal transfer of Nine to the Universe (1980).
thank you
I saw one, uploaded today in a demon's site, "Nine to the Universe" Reprise Vinyl HS 2229? maybe its not hard to find, you only need to search for it..

ilovejimi
10-28-08, 12:52 PM
I saw one, uploaded today in a demon's site, "Nine to the Universe" Reprise Vinyl HS 2229? maybe its not hard to find, you only need to search for it..
holy smokes-- thats a great idea:thayou219bl:

ilovejimi
10-28-08, 12:53 PM
Uh, ... er yes - that's what "OOP" means - ;)
Im going to go E on you (lol)

ilovejimi
10-28-08, 04:53 PM
Oh man what a surprise, I got home from work and ran to the computer and brought up Demoniod-- ha ha ha-- and found your upload. Thank you very much- I see some other happy campers are leeching away. I appreciate the lossless as well :happyboy7hq: