PDA

View Full Version : Woodstock Larry Lee tracks

bolexje
10-29-08, 11:15 AM
I am trying to put together the complete Woodstock show, and although I have the old 'Woodstock Nation', which contains the Larry Lee tracks 'Gypsy Woman' and 'Mastermind', I feel that this CD is terrible to listen to, because it is speeded up by about 15 %. Still I noticed how great these Larry Lee tracks actually are. Is there a possibility somebody can up these two tracks here in good quality, so together with the official Woodstock CD, I can burn a complete show?
I think it would be great anyway if there would be a way of uploading all the 'Missing ' tracks from official releases here, so we can complete our Hendrix concerts without breaking any of the crosstowntorrent rules......
Well, that's the request.

ilovejimi
10-29-08, 02:47 PM
Hello
Check out ATM 239-249 Nothing but Primary Rhythm Things.

bolexje
10-29-08, 05:42 PM
Yes, thanks ilovejimi, that's the tape I would like to make, but it's also the one that we can not share here ( it was moved to the pulled torrents because it had the whole Woodstock show). Therefore it would be great if somebody would be able to just upload the two missing tracks from Larry Lee that obviously were not officially released by Experience Hendrix.

ap0llo
10-29-08, 10:21 PM
Hmm, I have a copy of ATM 239-249. I'd be willing to upload the two tracks. Should I add them to this thread or start a new one in the Audio Torrents section?

bolexje
10-30-08, 02:11 AM
Thanks for caring ! It would both be fine for me, but maybe a new thread will make it easier acessible for others, who also want to complete their Woodstok show ( I have seen other requests here ) ? Maybe a moderator can comment on this ???

Olvator
10-30-08, 05:01 AM
Thanks for caring ! It would both be fine for me, but maybe a new thread will make it easier acessible for others, who also want to complete their Woodstok show ( I have seen other requests here ) ? Maybe a moderator can comment on this ???

no problem with those two tracks (or any not officially released track from that show). go ahead and put them up. I would suggest you use the Audio Torrents threads for that. Just explain why it is only those two tracks, and that the rest cannot be seeded.

ap0llo
10-30-08, 02:45 PM
Alright, uploaded!

bolexje
10-30-08, 05:19 PM
:000-thanx: