Thread: Fall 1969 Record Plant Jams

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 47 Posts

Fall 1969 Record Plant Jams

From IFTS:
    Fall 1969 Record Plant Jams [aka. "Woodstock"]
    (ATM 092 / 2000 / 1CDR)
    (Outtakes & Jams 1969) Low Gen - Partially slightly de-noised (De-noising (25%) during the breaks between the takes of "Woodstock", and a small (3dB) boost on selected bits of dialog)
    Flac

Thanks to pali gap for sharing

Tracklist:
    Instrumental Jams (No Hendrix involvement) * / Record Plant, New York City, NY 20.10.69 (feat.Stephen Stills): "Woodstock" (1-3) Sessions / Buddy Miles Jam, Record Plant, New York City, NY 14.11.6: JS21 > JS22 (Complete)
    [* Since the release of this CD the first 3 tracks ["Jam 1 - part 1" / "Jam 1 - part 2" / "Jam 2"] have been determined to be fake.]
    notes:
    - Buddy Miles Jam, New York City, NY 14.11.69 in better quality than previously available on ATM 009 "Band of Gypsys - Lonely Avenue"

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Armel For This Useful Post:

RamesesII Guest

Re: Fall 1969 Record Plant Jams

You're doing a great job Armel. Sorry I can't help seeding I've just uploaded an Elvis DVD to hungercity and my ISP is playing up - cutting me off from the torrents for about 6 hours each day.

There's a Jimi flood on Pink Robert's site so check that out - he's put together some of his own compilations and they're excellent - as everything from him is.

A good man indeed.

Thanks

Hey Bruno, I'm gonna have to jump on this later for a just in case download, I lost about 50 out of 350 jimi show's due to a hard drive issue. I'm in the process of recovery. I hope I can recover. Thanks again! Paul

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RamesesII View Post
    You're doing a great job Armel. Sorry I can't help seeding I've just uploaded an Elvis DVD to hungercity and my ISP is playing up - cutting me off from the torrents for about 6 hours each day.

There's a Jimi flood on Pink Robert's site so check that out - he's put together some of his own compilations and they're excellent - as everything from him is.

A good man indeed.
    Thanks Rameses ..yeah, I already grabbed some very good stuff at PR site (even the monstrous 22 CD post (moonbeams & fairy tales) even if most are available elsewhere)..a great site indeed and a great man for sure

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paul56 View Post
    Hey Bruno, I'm gonna have to jump on this later for a just in case download, I lost about 50 out of 350 jimi show's due to a hard drive issue. I'm in the process of recovery. I hope I can recover. Thanks again! Paul
    Hi again Paul..I was just looking at your New Year's Eve 67 at Planet
    Good to see u here now.
    These HD crashings frighten me ..I saved all my Hendrix stuff in a disconnected second one. Maybe you could send a global request. I would be happy to help you to recover some of your stuff.
    Last edited by Armel; 01-31-09 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Armel View Post
    Hi again Paul..I was just looking at your New Year's Eve 67 at Planet
    Good to see u here now.
    These HD crashings frighten me ..I saved all my Hendrix stuff in a disconnected second one. Maybe you could send a global request. I would be happy to help you to recover some of your stuff.
    Thanks I now have 2 hard drives connected to an older computer ready for scanning and recovery. I really appreciate your offer, I hope to recover the data, if not I will have a list. Thanks again.

Thanks

Thanks. I've always been intrigued by the relationship between "Woodstock", "Sending My Love to Linda" and "Live & Let Live". You can hear the same basic riff in all of them.