Thread: Reseeding to correct low upload score

Thanks

Red face Reseeding to correct low upload score

Hi,
    just wanted to find out the 'correct' way to do this. Say I have a few downloaded files from CT, do I just need to find and load the torrent file and then (when a folder opens for the contents to load into) replace the first few files with the full contents?
    Just trying it right now with the ITV Hendrix show. Also wanted to correct my low score by helping out with creating a bigger pool of seeds.
    Such a great resource.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Re: Reseeding to correct low upload score

Quote Originally Posted by NickL View Post
    ... Just trying it right now with the ITV Hendrix show. ...
    well, if it worked then you are good-to-go!
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NickL View Post
    Hi,
    just wanted to find out the 'correct' way to do this.
    The 'correct' way to do this is to leave the torrent seeding once you've downloaded it, the 'incorrect' way to do this is to delete the torrent once you've downloaded it.
    31.26GB DL but only .04GB UL (you get 5GB of upload credit when start an account here), this is the reason you've been restricted to seeding only.
    If you can maintain your ratio above 0.50 you will get your DL privileges back, the more you seed the torrents you DL the more seed points you earn, these can then be traded for ratio credit here, http://crosstowntorrents.org/seedbonus.php?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzlord For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzlord View Post
    The 'correct' way to do this is to leave the torrent seeding once you've downloaded it, the 'incorrect' way to do this is to delete the torrent once you've downloaded it.
    31.26GB DL but only .04GB UL (you get 5GB of upload credit when start an account here), this is the reason you've been restricted to seeding only.
    If you can maintain your ratio above 0.50 you will get your DL privileges back, the more you seed the torrents you DL the more seed points you earn, these can then be traded for ratio credit here, http://crosstowntorrents.org/seedbonus.php?.
    That seed point system is a really great thing. I wish all torrent sites would have such a system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to steadybox For This Useful Post: