Thread: Please read before you go any further into this section

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

Please read before you go any further into this section

Dear Members of CTT.

The knowledge base is self-explanatory but it appears that there is need for a little clarity. The idea behind this section was to post, where ever possible, factual details. Of course it will transpire over time that some points in some posts may well be incorrect. That is of course the nature of the beast.

Where we get a post containing detail that appears to be debatable or in fact some point that a member chooses to which to support ca we please do so OUTSIDE of the knowledge base. Corrections if needs be can be afforded the post in the knowledge base at any time.
    We have plenty of sections to debate a myriad of topics, the knowledge base is not the place. I expect to access the Knowledge base to find information and not have to wade through endless posts of irrelevant comments. It’s nice to be able to access information and links or view related pictures etc outside of the “cut and thrust” forum areas where opinion is done to death, by us all.
    As and when I see not relevant posts in the knowledge base I will be removing them, that said I don’t expect there to more posted in the future.

Thanks ever so much for the co-operation in this matter.
    FF
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

Re: Please read before you go any further into this section

Clearly as members you can have what you want here at CTT, within reason of course J
    Difficult to understand why the so called Knowledge threads are being so devalued in such a manner. We have plenty of platforms for debate so why introduce it here?
    I am having difficulty collating Wiki with knowledge in the first instance and following that a whole debate on what has been posted.
    I’ll refrain from taking an interest, as in using this source for a “knowledge” base search, and simply apply my time on moderating it generally as I do with the rest of the site.
    Another great idea pissed on by the members!

FF
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan