Thread: Autopsy - The Last hours of Jimi Hendrix

Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 Times in 787 Posts

Autopsy - The Last hours of Jimi Hendrix

Show info:
    Autopsy: The Last Hours of... reveals the truth behind the controversial deaths of global icons and people whose untimely deaths were surrounded by scandal and intense media attention. Fact and fiction are forever separated as renowned forensic pathologist Dr. Michael Hunter reconstructs their final hours using crucial medical evidence from the actual autopsies to explain how and why they died while interviews with friends and family shed light on the events that led to death - finally putting an end to the speculation.
    -----
    This is a Reelz TV episode of Autopsy; this one was on 'The Last Hours of Jimi Hendrix'
    featured clip ad:
    http://cache.reelz.com/assets/conten.../MP4/81371.mp4

originally aired for the first time on March 12 2016.
    running time 43mt.
    417mb

MEGA DIRECT LINK
    https://mega.nz/#!PUkBzBBD!BAg08F3cU...AWm1jDhQvhGRok
    or
    TORRENT
    (ReelzTV)Autopsy Hendrix.zip.torrent

Last edited by J.Lucas; 03-16-16 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks

Re: Autopsy - The Last hours of Jimi Hendrix

Thanks a lot, but you know, this is a torrent site. So you might consider uploading a torrent as well.
    :-))

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,463 Posts

So it appears the Autopsy show doctor came to the same conclusion that Cesar Glebbeek came to that the 18 times the normal dose of Vesparex Jimi took had destroyed his liver and brain by the time the ambulance got there and so there was no chance for his recovery.

"ONLY if Jimi had been treated for acute intoxication in a hospital within two hours after swallowing the Vesparax tablets could his life (possibly) have been saved. But since Jimi arrived at St. Mary Abbots Hospital at 11:45, circa FOUR HOURS after he took the Vesparax tablets, his liver was already fighting a losing battle with intoxication and Jimi could NOT have survived."

"This means that everything which took place after 09:45 in the morning of 18 September 1970 is completely irrelevant since Jimiís chance at survival had already reached ZERO at that point in time."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 642 Posts

but what about the fact that his lungs were full of wine, but none was in his stomach, he was drowned, way before the Vesperax, could have killed him, and why have so many stayed quiet until now. i dont buy any other story, plus Monika was jealous because he went to a party with alot of girls but she was not taken, and then the part of MJ gonna be fired, i dont know but the vomit inhilation doesnt seem possible if he drowned on red wine, and why was the 4 hours of unknown happen, not tro mention Monika's ever changing stories???

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zombywoof57 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I`m getting trouble getting this, Anyone else noticing a problem?
    I get so far (46%) then it seems to get stuck! I`ve tried 3 times!
    Heeeeeelp!
    "Fucking Hell, I Broke a String!!"
    1968 Voodoo Chile sessions.

Thanks

For some reason I am only getting a little over 9 minutes of this when I download it. I've tried twice and have had the same result both times. Not only that but after the first few minutes the video freezes and will not continue. The audio still goes but again it cuts off after about 9 minutes. It claims the file is only 9:52 seconds.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zombywoof57 View Post
    but what about the fact that his lungs were full of wine, but none was in his stomach, he was drowned, way before the Vesperax, could have killed him, and why have so many stayed quiet until now. i dont buy any other story, plus Monika was jealous because he went to a party with alot of girls but she was not taken, and then the part of MJ gonna be fired, i dont know but the vomit inhilation doesnt seem possible if he drowned on red wine, and why was the 4 hours of unknown happen, not tro mention Monika's ever changing stories???
    and if its as simple as that,it WAS an accident, then why did Monika change her story so many times, thats my main concern

Thanks
    Thanked 4,234 Times in 203 Posts

seed please

Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 Times in 1,463 Posts

Available on The Daily Motion Here

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4daoxg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RobbieRadio For This Useful Post: