Thread: Access Denied

Thanks

Access Denied

Hi I was wondering what I can do to get access to torrents again. I can't get anything. Can someone help?
    Drifting...on a sea of forgotten teardrops...on a lifeboat...sailing for...your love...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 855 Posts

Re: Access Denied

Hi Breathe.
    Exchange some of the seed points you have collected and that will change your status on the tracker from SEED only!
    Click on Tracker CP at the top of the page and go to redeem seed points in dropdown menu.
    Simple process from then on to exchange what ever you need to adjust your tracker status.

FF
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fenders Fingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Gotta admit, this is what is wrong with "The Ratio" business these days, now we`ve reached the 2016 +!
    Time was, we all "Ate off the same plate" but now these days, those with a Fibre Connection Piss
    all over those that don`t, making for an unfair situation, whereby, those that need the most help
    Are Penalised,and those that can afford (When available) Fibre Romp Home!! There are a few
    .Torrent sites who have now made All Files Torrent Free (Electric Ladyland For Example)
    This is the way to go, If someone is so into Jimi that the join Crosstown, Surely
    that is enough? Why penalise `em coz we`ve already got it?? ---Comments?
    "Fucking Hell, I Broke a String!!"
    1968 Voodoo Chile sessions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to manfree For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manfree View Post
    Gotta admit, this is what is wrong with "The Ratio" business these days, now we`ve reached the 2016 +!
    Time was, we all "Ate off the same plate" but now these days, those with a Fibre Connection Piss
    all over those that don`t, making for an unfair situation, whereby, those that need the most help
    Are Penalised,and those that can afford (When available) Fibre Romp Home!! There are a few
    .Torrent sites who have now made All Files Torrent Free (Electric Ladyland For Example)
    This is the way to go, If someone is so into Jimi that the join Crosstown, Surely
    I'm not sure I get this MF!

At CTT we get more than other sites, all you have to do is seed back. To do that you download and keep the downloaded material on the PC to seed back ....................... you don't even need to be connected to CTT for it to work! can't be fairer.

Nothing stopping anyone from converting seed points to up the[ir] ratio on the site.

I fail to see how anyone is "penalised" here at CTT out side of the mean bastards who cut and run.

You do know that if a member had 5000 seed points then that could be switched to 125 gig. That would drastically alter any status for downloading material from the site.

Thanks

Thanks for the info! I had no idea that this existed. I redeemed my points and now I am back in business.
    Drifting...on a sea of forgotten teardrops...on a lifeboat...sailing for...your love...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manfree View Post
    I can't disagree with you at all. I have seeded for weeks at a time and no one jumps on my seeds. So my ratio barely goes up. The description of the ratio business sounds almost exactly like our monetary system. It's set to benefit the people who already have money and the rest struggle. Though I can't compare the struggle to download Jimi as anywhere near the same. That being said, I am extremely grateful to Crosstown Torrents and all the people who so generously share and or create the music files, videos, merges, and syncs. You guys are great!

Thanks

When seeding back you earn these points which you then exchange, no one is treated differently. In fact this is the most open and fair site for free sharing.

Correcting your own ratio is not really an issue and cannot be considered unfair or bias!
    There is no difference between fibre or copper when it comes to seeding.

All the torrents are free here, we encourage seeding back. If that's too much for anyone then they are limited to what they can get.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by breathe View Post
    ... I have seeded for weeks at a time and no one jumps on my seeds. So my ratio barely goes up. ...
    true, however, you are earning seed points the entire time AND for each torrent. Come on peoples, it's a win-win ...sheesh!
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MourningStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I admit ignorance on the issue of this system for seeding. Now I understand it and it makes sense. I wish I knew before. I think that's a great system. Sorry I didn't get it before, as usual I'm a latecomer...