Thread: "Naked Ladyland"

Thanks

"Naked Ladyland"

Couldn't find "Naked Ladyland" on the CTT tracker, but there's a Turbobit link on this site if anyone's interested in this 6 CD set.

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90...rs-190867.html

Thanks

Re: "Naked Ladyland"

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Stone View Post
    Couldn't find "Naked Ladyland" on the CTT tracker, but there's a Turbobit link on this site if anyone's interested in this 6 CD set.

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f90...rs-190867.html
    It's in the Lossy mp3 section and it will trick you into installing junkware because the files no longer exist.
    Thank you anyway.
    It's the thought that counts.

Thanks

Sorry about that! I hadn't tested the Turbobit link myself. If anyone wants to upload the set to CTT please do. The 1983 outtakes look interesting, but they're probably nothing new.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 Times in 855 Posts

Does it contain official material? Is so, please don't upload here.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Does it contain official material? Is so, please don't upload here.
    I guess it does. The McGough & McGear stuff is official. Probably some other stuff too. Like the Dream and Dance stuff used to be unofficial but now its official. Oh well.

https://www.collectorsmusicreviews.c...s-oms-153-158/

Thanks

So I found a torrent for the uncompressed FLACS for the "Naked Ladyland" 6 CD Box set. I was mainly interested in the 1983 versions included. It's got three different versions. I don't own Benjamin Franklin. Can someone tell me what Benjamin Franklin says about different versions of 1983 and Moon Turn the Tides? How many different versions are there?

Also I'm still looking for good outtakes of House Burning Down. I'm only aware of one but its pretty crappy sound quality. Would be great to find one that sounds good.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 732 Posts

So I found a torrent for the uncompressed FLACS for the "Naked Ladyland" 6 CD Box set. I was mainly interested in the 1983 versions included. It's got three different versions. I don't own Benjamin Franklin. Can someone tell me what Benjamin Franklin says about different versions of 1983 and Moon Turn the Tides? How many different versions are there?

Also I'm still looking for good outtakes of House Burning Down. I'm only aware of one but its pretty crappy sound quality. Would be great to find one that sounds good.
    This may help....
    this is the PDF from the 'Collecters 1968 Studio'
    it has all the tracks from 'Naked Electric Ladyland listed
    ---
    Jimi Hendrix - The Collector’s 1968.pdf(912 KB)
    https://mega.nz/#!KN9QgSQZ!TN0IGhgM7...7Zeev9r7C_ak1E

track 39
    tracks 57-60
    --
    House Burning Down
    tracks 62-66

These 66/67/68/69/70 Collector sets are the easiest way to get all of Jimi Hendrix studio recordings all in one download.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Lucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow! That's very helpful, thanks so much! What's striking to me is how little of what's documented in that PDF there is that I haven't heard already. Still I do wonder what EH might be sitting on from ELL sessions that we collector's don't even know exists.

Thanks

Wow! That's very helpful, thanks so much! What's striking to me is how little of what's documented in that PDF there is that I haven't heard already. Still I do wonder what EH might be sitting on from ELL sessions that we collector's don't even know exists.
    If interested I can upload the 69 and 70 PDF...there is no PDF for 66 or 67
    ---
    I found the 'House Burning Down' in the Ben Franklin 3rd edition at Googlebooks...
    page 113
    https://books.google.com/books?id=JE...20down&f=false

I was just at the Jimi Hendrix facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/JimiHendrix/)...it seems EH has just re-released the Purple Box set on vinyl and the Monterey DVD/Bluray discs..
    they just became available yesterday Oct 27th(2017) and I see they have been re-issued with the Sony Legacy label now...whereas the other Monterey release was Experience Hendrix....otherwise they are identical to the earlier releases.
    Guess all we can look forward to now is the next Spring release of more Curtis Knight(they did plan on 3 releases) since I haven't seen anything about the re-edit Rainbow Bridge doc Janie mentioned for this year.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Lucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here are the other 2 Studio Collecter Sets PDF

Jimi Hendrix - The Collector’s 1969.pdf(1.4 MB)
    https://mega.nz/#!Pd9F2Dza!DXBBWKJJ3..._m4LwB429ZFfco

Jimi Hendrix - The Collector's 1970.pdf(1.7 MB)
    https://mega.nz/#!7Bl2RaqL!-JmBLt-HB...9z6rVIjMR17GJg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Lucas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,998 Times in 855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by J.Lucas View Post
    ...there is no PDF for 66 or 67
    64-66 and 67 are in the pipeline, both have been extensively researched I hear.

Unlike some crazy scams looking for funding, these are sets that are complied by collectors and shared FREE by collectors.

What I never get about scamturds is why they want you to buy into what you have already or can get for free.

Isn't the internet wonderful :-)
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fenders Fingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks

64-66 and 67 are in the pipeline, both have been extensively researched I hear.
    That's good to her....they do have .txt files with the listings, just not a PDF....

What I never get about scamturds is why they want you to buy into what you have already or can get for free.
    Isn't the internet wonderful :-)
    Maybe because in the early days , people didn't know how to torrent and burn CDs
    I got the links over at the JPIO yahoo site...the 'Collector sets' are supposed to be the current upgraded versions of the studio 69/70 sets...the 68 set is somewhat new.
    I notice that they included some(but not all) of the game multis in them as well...and a missing tracks...namely the 2nd of the 3 Midnight Lightning tracks from March 70.
    I don't believe the 3rd track ever surfaced on any compilation....and the remaining game multis for the 68 set.(Gypsy Eyes/Long Hot Summer Night/etc)
    some multis from 69...(Stone Free Again)...none of the Axis ones are in the 67 set...the the 67 set has not been updated to a 'Collectors set' yet.
    ---

can't post the torrents here I know.