Thread: the 5-2-70 film or video

Thanks

the 5-2-70 film or video

there was a guy in milwaukee, rob sherman, ron? he was an avid hendrix collector, and first made note of the scene club tape as a rumor back in 1975 to me. anyway there was talk of the madison wi 1970 show being filmed or it turned out some nyc benfit that included sets by johnny winter. anybody know of this?
    also whatever happened to the memphis videotape from the ellis auditorium 1969. the story of the taper leaving his gear and going back to find it in the same spot...it was a video recorder not audio. mike maxwell in castelberry florida offere it to me in trade in 1978 and i declined. he said it wasnt very good and knew the taper, it was black and white, and the taper remembers i dont live today and the feedback bouncing off the walls. anyone know about that? i kick myself for declining, i didnbt have a vcr at the time. ty.

Thanks

Re: the 5-2-70 film or video

That's probably the Memphis film your talking about??? Great little clip and great sync job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiiaN3ZraJc

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mickliz1971 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The quality on this is better than I remember. Is this an upgrade or have I just not watched this one in a while

Thanks

[The Memphis 8mm clip is beautifully done. however I'm talking about a b/w video shot on one of those open reels. the story that goes with leaving the equipment in the middle of the floor and going back for it is actually the video cam and recorder. this is no baloney kids I put the info in the post Mike Maxwell castleberry Florida who had it from the taper and was going to trade it to me but I didn't have a VHS player and thought nahhh. yes I still kick myself. I even spoke on the phone with him several times. I asked for the video soundtrack on cassette of the idont live today song because he raved about it. it's one a cassette with the 2nd Berkeley audience. can someone find this manfor verify someone has the video.btw he said it wasn't ggood

QUOTE=Experiencereunited;124161]The quality on tthe Memphis clip is his is better than I remember. Is this an upgrade or have I just not watched this one in a while[/QUOTE]