Thread: Woodstock 1969 - Unreleased "Mastermind" & "Gypsy Woman / Aware of Love"

Thanks

Woodstock 1969 - Unreleased "Mastermind" & "Gypsy Woman / Aware of Love"

These two tracks with Larry Lee on vocals are so hard to find and they need to be heard. I have no idea why they weren't released. I hope someone knows! Maybe a copyright issue? Enjoy, chaps

Tracks:

- Mastermind
    - Gypsy Woman / Aware of Love

Drive download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Db?usp=sharing
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fokum8; 04-30-18 at 04:59 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fokum8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Woodstock 1969 - Unreleased "Mastermind" & "Gypsy Woman / Aware of Love"

Thank you very much!

Thanks

Thanks, but I think torrents may not be working at the moment on CTT. This one shows no seeders or leechers. Any possibility of uploading these to Mega, WeTransfer, or some other way to share these? Thanks again!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dajchance View Post
    Thanks, but I think torrents may not be working at the moment on CTT. This one shows no seeders or leechers. Any possibility of uploading these to Mega, WeTransfer, or some other way to share these? Thanks again!
    Yeah of course, man Uploaded to YouTube a while ago but it got striked. Here you go: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Db?usp=sharing

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fokum8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I got these first on a vinyl bootleg of the whole set decades ago. Jimi plays tasty and melodic rhythm guitar on these and Larry Lee has a fine voice. I assume that copyright 'issues', i.e. having to pay someone to use the compositions on an official release had at least SOME influence on them not being released previously. Thanks for the post.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 794 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skizzle View Post
    I got these first on a vinyl bootleg of the whole set decades ago. Jimi plays tasty and melodic rhythm guitar on these and Larry Lee has a fine voice. I assume that copyright 'issues', i.e. having to pay someone to use the compositions on an official release had at least SOME influence on them not being released previously. Thanks for the post.
    Both songs will probably show up on the next re-re-release of Woodstock...
    the Sept 4 '69 studio version of 'Mastermind' is on West Coast Seattle Boy

Thanks

nothing new