Thread: Goodbye and good luck

Thanks

Goodbye and good luck

I don't know where to put this so I put it here. So much negativity and so much personal abuse. So I'm leaving. So many abusive idiots in the Hendrix world. I thank the good guys and I hope I have helped with the torrents. No more to be said.

Thanks

Re: Goodbye and good luck

That sucks. I'm sorry it came to this for you. No one should have to put up with abuse and negativity. Goes against the whole purpose of what we are all here for. All the best, hope to see you back at some point.

Thanks

Sorry to hear it, it is a great shame. To me it seems the abuse and general selfishness is everywhere in life these days (is it just my age?) but less so on forums such as these (although I see plenty, and I am genuinely still shocked to see what people post at places like YouTube). All the best to you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cragtopper View Post
    Sorry to hear it, it is a great shame. To me it seems the abuse and general selfishness is everywhere in life these days (is it just my age?) but less so on forums such as these (although I see plenty, and I am genuinely still shocked to see what people post at places like YouTube). All the best to you.
    That was my thought...compared to other forums and the 'net in general, we're all practically diplomats here!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,130 Times in 1,343 Posts

I guess the amount of grief you get here depends on which forums and threads you visit regularly.
    Some have difficult and harsh people that frequent them and others don't.
    Last edited by RobbieRadio; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:53 PM.

Thanks

I think us Jimi fans are all here for some music therapy, and some of us have different tendencies and characteristics than others (Let that freak flag fly), but sometimes it's not so hard to see where they are coming from.

I recently did a "trade" with a well known person who works directly with EH (I'll save his name), I gave him some unseen pictures and he chose not to return the favor, and circulated the pictures after lying to me.

There are both good actors and bad actors in the world, and the Hendrix community is no different.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Voodoo Kush For This Useful Post: