Thread: "Inspected by Lesbian Dwarf #24"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 362 Posts

"Inspected by Lesbian Dwarf #24"

Perhaps the most obscure Jimi quote ever! Is that drawing here on CTT? Last time I checked it was on display at the Museum of Pop. It's the same drawing that has Clapton hanging himself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Roland Stone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: "Inspected by Lesbian Dwarf #24"

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Stone View Post
    Perhaps the most obscure Jimi quote ever! Is that drawing here on CTT? Last time I checked it was on display at the Museum of Pop. It's the same drawing that has Clapton hanging himself.
    Ok, given that no one is responding, I suppose that you all have NO idea what I'm referring to. I'm going to try an attach my own poor quality snapshot of the illustration in question. If this works you're going to have to zoom in and look at the vertical writing on the edge of Jimi's amp, near his hand. There you will find, in Jimi's own writing, "Inspected by Lesbian Dwarf #24".

So back to my original question. Is this drawing available here on CTT in better quality? lesbian dwarf 2.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Stone View Post
    Ok, given that no one is responding, I suppose that you all have NO idea what I'm referring to. I'm going to try an attach my own poor quality snapshot of the illustration in question. If this works you're going to have to zoom in and look at the vertical writing on the edge of Jimi's amp, near his hand. There you will find, in Jimi's own writing, "Inspected by Lesbian Dwarf #24".

So back to my original question. Is this drawing available here on CTT in better quality? lesbian dwarf 2.jpg
    Blow that image WAY up if you can. Its so full of detail. I just noticed that in addition to Eric Clapton hanging himself in despair, Jimi is squashing Jeff Beck beneath his boot! With Beck saying "I promise never to use that word PSYCHODELIC again!" Also references to The Beatles, The Small Faces, The Who, Mike Jeffery, Chas Chandler and Gerry Stickells. And so much more. When I get some time, I'll try and transcribe all the text.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roland Stone For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have 1 more but the upload keeps failing.
    Edit - Drawing2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kurher View Post

I have 1 more but the upload keeps failing.
    Edit - Drawing2.jpg
    The drawing opens up fine for me, I've had a good look all over it. Sorry but I have no idea if the image is already on CTT.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 829 Posts

the 2nd image 'Drawing 2' is missing some of the left/right and bottom info.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J.Lucas View Post
    the 2nd image 'Drawing 2' is missing some of the left/right and bottom info.
    Yes the original hanging behind glass at EMP also has that tear at the bottom right. Thanks for your upload. It's much clearer than the snapshot I took at the museum.