(different sources list different
    musicians for bass and sax):
    Jimi Hendrix: Guitar, Vocal
    Eric Burdon: Vocal
    Tracy Nelson: Vocal
    Buddy Miles: Drums
    Lee Oskar: Harmonica
    "Sunshine": Vocal
    Cornelius "Snooky" Flowers: Sax or Guitar (?)
    Tom Webb: Sax (?)
    Terry Clements: Sax (?)
    Brad Cambell: Bass (?)
    Bob Arthur: Bass (?)

Discs 2 & 3:
    STEREO SOUNDBOARD RECORDING
    FROM ROLL 14, 15 AND 16
    100 MIN, 2-TRACK AMPEX, NO DOLBY

RECORDED FROM THE MOBILE RECORDING TRACK
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Disc 1
    01 - Stone Free.flac:f42cd22eb855dcf696fef644a12bf9fa
    02 - Are You Experienced.flac:3b44337d8aa3a3dbb3e93e6210a18949
    03 - Villanova Junction.flac:e0cac0cdc42bc2773ba5676e3c5f5d0a
    04 - Stone Free (part two).flac:0c98261061b0bc0cb9c83cd0b7d901ad
    05 - Sunshine Of Your Love.flac:5c86e912867c582c9ac6d639f73f135f
    06 - Fire.flac:8d315067422301d47eea779ab205092b
    07 - Hear My Train A Comin'.flac:b7d57d822bbdbc5b7a33d84838c6dff4
    08 - Red House.flac:30e3686b67a81555725d09aed1c6c1d9
    09 - Foxy Lady.flac:1bf5fc5ef675150fa34d1791d73ec394
    10 - Like A Rolling Stone.flac:e598df2ad225e8a76dc095b48b439e79
    11 - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return).flac:ea660c45ccc520f9bb3eb01dc7f9fc35
    12 - Purple Haze.flac:33d0ff423c679517cbdce3dbe55f3ed4

Disc 2
    01 - Earth vs Space (incl. pts of Gypsy Eyes, Keep On Groovin', Red House, Machine Gun).flac:11d7320e6aac286ee8a05a0e77f0af10
    02 - The Things I Used To Do.flac:89328f28e5edf143bbfc64e03c0b28bc
    03 - Blues Instrumental-] We Gotta Live Together.flac:d67f7536292f387e095fa7c545d18241
    04 - Feel So Good.flac:05817007f4169a349606bbe8b6a7f67d

Disc 3
    01 - Train Kept A Rollin.flac:6190739c3d2d5575316dd7b44fbccd78
    02 - Power of Soul-Earth Blues.flac:ee793af0f5fda0b4c62f191a46dfdfe7
    03 - Hear My Train A Comin.flac:0a7a56a2d3024c84bf8378c66d716653
    04 - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return).flac:f423e091acba71712d9cb137bf9e2e90
    05 - Fast Jam (Incl. Sunshine of Your Love, Come On, Star Spangled Banner).flac:5e505422f38b96e82dc0a1c4fdfc9b29
    What is the Artists full name?
    Jimi Hendrix
    What is the title of the Bootleg?
    Newport Pop Festival (Watchtower) REPAIRED VERSION - Flac.Art
    What is the full title of this show?
    Newport Pop Festival , Devonshire Downs, Northridge CA 6-20 & 6-21-69
    What type of upload is this?
    Audio - Soundboard
    What file format is this?
    FLAC
    I had been looking for this show in lossless for a long time before I came across it on dime. I thought it be right at home here. Hope you enjoy it, Watchtower always has great releases with great artwork. And ofcourse, thanks so much to the original uploader. This is my first upload, I will be doing more, hopefully it works

------------------------------------------------------>
    Last edited by schwatnot; 09-16-10 at 01:32 AM. Reason: torrent wasn't working

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to schwatnot For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Newport Pop Festival , Devonshire Downs, Northridge CA 6-20 & 6-21-69

thanks. after you upload the torrent, you have to download the torrent again, from the thread that you uploaded, and then seed from that.if you've already done that and you're just getting an error message, you might need to reset your passkey, but with the way the site was just tweekedI'm not really sure how to do that. it used to be under tracker CP I think.

Thanks

Well, just as I thought. Is there anyone who can help me with this? This is my first upload, so I'm not sure where I went wrong. I used Trader's Little Helper to create the torrent file and the ffp's. The md5 files and everything else came with the original upload from dime. I was under the impression that once I created the torrent file, I could just open/double click the torrent file and it would begin to upload/seed in Limewire. All the files I included in the torrent are on my computer and are unaltered. Once I submitted the torrent, it told me "download your personalized torrent and seed it". But when I try to open it, it just shows up in Limewire like a torrent that I'm trying to download and nothing happens. I have other torrents uploading on Limewire, but they are all torrents which I finished downloading and I just kept open in the upload window.
    I know I'm a total donk, and there are a million uploaders on this site, is there anyone who can tell me how to upload it on Limewire. Did I do something wrong in creating the torrent, or do I just not know what the hell I'm doing with Limewire? Thanks so much for any help, which woul be much appreciated. I have lots of other stuff to share and want to improve my ratio.

P.S. - One more question. Is it legal to post only the artwork for official releases? I'm a stickler for great artwork, and I have tons and tons of Jimi scans (official and bootleg) which I've remastered and turned into pdf files that are the next best thing to owning the actual booklet. I would love to share these but don't want no trouble Thx again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
    thanks. after you upload the torrent, you have to download the torrent again, from the thread that you uploaded, and then seed from that.if you've already done that and you're just getting an error message, you might need to reset your passkey, but with the way the site was just tweekedI'm not really sure how to do that. it used to be under tracker CP I think.
    I have done that, and I'm not getting an error message, it just sits there in Limewire and doesn't download or upload. Should I switch to utorrent or something, could that be the problem? But Limewire seems to work for everything else. It seems I can download/upload to other computers but not my own, lol. And would it take me a long time to download a file I already have on my computer, or does it just say download complete immediately and begin seeding? thx again for any help

I went to reset passkey (whatever that is) under Tracker CP, and it sent me to a page that only read: Fatal error: Call to undefined function xbt_torrent_pass() in /home/crosstow/public_html/resetpasskey.php on line 44
    Last edited by schwatnot; 09-13-10 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks

yeah I would definitely use utorrent. it's extremely light and easy to use and it's free. honestly I've never heard of anyone using limewire for torrents. I have a teenage niece living with me who's using one of my CPUs and I just went on there and deleted limewire and about 100 viruses I'm teaching her to use utorrent instead

Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 651 Posts

Is this one the same?

http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthr...hlight=Newport

(btw, it's 6.22, not 21)
    *** WATCH OUT FOR YOUR EARS !***

“We don’t want to be classed in any category.” -Jimi Hendrix

"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    Is this one the same?

http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthr...hlight=Newport

(btw, it's 6.22, not 21)
    that one is more complete with music added from the films but it's an unknown gen sbd and this claims to be from the masters so, it's not exactly the same, but as far as a quality upgrade, I don't know yet

Thanks

that one is more complete with music added from the films but it's an unknown gen sbd and this claims to be from the masters so, it's not exactly the same, but as far as a quality upgrade, I don't know yet
    ... plus it IS an ATM (if that means anything)

"If you can play, you can play anything. I don't like classifications." - Buddy Rich

Thanks

i'm not much of a technokrat, so i am curious as to why this lineage shows double encoding (2 wav passes). don't one's & zero's go to never-never land with each encode?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    i'm not much of a technokrat, so i am curious as to why this lineage shows double encoding (2 wav passes). don't one's & zero's go to never-never land with each encode?
    that's because somebody downloaded it (first FLAC encode) and then edited out some "clicks and glitches" in cool edit pro (which like most editors only accepts wavs), and then they encoded again and uploaded this repaired version

Thanks

I grabbed this off dime to seed here but that's not possible to fully accomplish because there's three little ffp files added here, one in each CD folder, which share hashes with some of the music files.

Thanks

upon comparison ATM 032-034 Earth vs. Space sounds noticeably better

Thanks

I grabbed this off dime to seed here but that's not possible to fully accomplish because there's three little ffp files added here, one in each CD folder, which share hashes with some of the music files.
    Thanks everybody for the quick replies. I'm sorry I'm so damn ignant, but what are hashes? I added the three ffp txt files (created using TLH) to conform with the site rules, aside from that the torrent is unaltered. I've downloaded Utorrent and am getting acclamated to it, and tried again to upload the torrent. Should I delete the ffp's I added to the torrent and include them only in the checksum box during the upload? Sorry for the inconvenience, I want to get this right as there seems to be some interest in this

Thanks

sighhhhh sorry guys I feel like I followed instructions to the T and still doesn't work. I tried deleting he ffp txt files and creating a new torrent, but it just sits there in Utorrent and doesn't download/upload/seed. Is it because my share ratio is so low I can't even download my own torrent? If it stays like this I suppose I'll have to find something else to share, which brings me back to my earlier question: Is it against site rules and/or illegal to share the scans of official Jimi releases? I remember downloading a torrent from here awhile back called the Jimi Hendrix Artwork scans. There were hundreds in there, almost all bootlegs, but hidden in there were the scans for the official releases "Baggy's Rehearsals Sessions" and "Paris 1967-San Francisco 1968". I was'nt sure if this was merely a mistake or if it was perfectly alright. Thankyou

Thanks

geeezzz - a million and a half mods on this site and nary a one to come around and help out this guy?

Thanks

you create the torrent in utorrent typing in the crosstown announce address:
    http://crosstowntorrents.org:5555/announce
    also making sure to check the box that makes it a private torrent.
    you don't start seeding that torrent.
    you upload the torrent by attaching it to your thread.
    you then open the thread you just started and re-download the torrent from the thread.
    you open that new copy of the torrent you just uploaded then downloaded to seed it.
    thats what you do. the tracker attaches a passkey when you upload it, that's why.
    if you didn't do it right and you need to change the attached torrent,
    you tell everybody here who downloaded the bunk torrent
    that they have to delete it and start over again.
    Last edited by rocknroll; 09-18-10 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks

Hi there schwatnot,uploading can be rather difficult.I know from my own experience,
    but I allways succeeded in the end. Maybe a tip is to create a complete new torrent with a slightly different name,and ask the mods to delete your old entry.(that has worked for me in the past)
    I also have a question,you mentioned that you have a lot of art work,does this also include the complete "Hear my Music", "Burning Desire" & "Woburn"as I sure would like to have these. Don't know what the policy is here on CTT concerning officiall Art Work though.
    But if their not allowed here I could send you my email adress through a personal message.
    Thanks in advance & succes with your uploading "quest"

All the best,
    Thunderbaas.
    Last edited by thunderbaas; 09-15-10 at 12:48 PM.

Thanks

you create the torrent in utorrent with the crosstown tracker: http://crosstowntorrents.org:5555/announce .you don't start seeding that torrent. you upload the torrent by attaching it to your thread.you then open the thread you just started and re-download the torrent from the thread.you open that new copy of the torrent you just uploaded then downloaded to seed it.thats what you do. the tracker attaches a passkey when you upload it, that's why. if you didn't do it right and you need to change the attached torrent,you tell everybody here who downloaded the bunk torrent that they have to delete it and start over again.
    thankyou very much rock nroll for all your help. I had twice used TLH to create the torrent just as you say (I know TLH should work because in the tracker/announce window the crosstowntorrents tracker is built in option). I downloaded it from my thread and opened it in utorrent, but it just sits in the download window at 0%. I just used utorrent to create an all new torrent. I had selected the start seeding option at the bottom, and as soon as I hit the "create and save as" button, it showed up on utorrent seeding at 100%. I thought for a second that I had finally done it. Of course then I remembered that I have to download it from my thread, so I replaced the old attachment with the new torrent, and once I opened it up in utorrent it just sits there again at 0%. Man, so frustrating. The only thing I can think of is that I can't download anything from crosstown right now, although it wouldn't seem to make sense to be on an upload only status when uploading requires downloading. I'm gonna try again later, but right now I gotta go to work, 3am shift at the bakery. Thanks very much again

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbaas View Post
    Hi there schwatnot,uploading can be rather difficult.I know from my own experience,
    but I allways succeeded in the end. Maybe a tip is to create a complete new torrent with a slightly different name,and ask the mods to delete your old entry.(that has worked for me in the past)
    I also have a question,you mentioned that you have a lot of art work,does this also include the complete "Hear my Music", "Burning Desire" & "Woburn"as I sure would like to have these. Don't know what the policy is here on CTT concerning officiall Art Work though.
    But if their not allowed here I could send you my email adress through a personal message.
    Thanks in advance & succes with your uploading "quest"

All the best,
    Thunderbaas.
    Thanks Thunderbaas for your suggestions. If all else fails I will try that. How do I get in touch with a mod (moderator?)? Through the "contact us" link?
    Regarding your question about the artwork, I do have the full artwork for woburn in pdf format. The scans I found were not quite as big and clear as I like them, but the pdf still looks very nice. I'm afraid I only have the covers for the other two you mentioned. I can't even find a hi-res scan of the cover for burning desire. But I have lots of other ones. The complete scans that I do have in pdf format are: Electric Ladyland, Axis, Are You Experienced, Band Of Gypsys, At Fillmore East, Live At Woodstock, Live In Ottawa, Live At Oakland Coliseum, Blue Wild Angel, Morning Symphony Ideas, Baggy's Rehearsals, Paris 1967/San Francisco 1968, Paris & Ottawa, The Rainbow Bridge Concert (bootleg), Clark University, Complete PPX Recordings, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, South Saturn Delta, BBC Sessions, Blues, Live At Winterland, Berkeley 2nd Set, Valleys of Neptune, Isle of Fehmarn, First Rays, and the Jimi Hendrix Experience box set. I think that's all of em. Most of them are practically flawless, especially the few that I scanned myself. The JHE box pdf is excellent, just too damn big (320MB!). I think the old pdf editor I used to use made the pdf's take up more space for some reason. It would be awesome if I could torrent these, but if not I would be happy to share with you what I can. I have a feeling it might not be allowed on this site as I have never seen official scans here before, except for those two that I mentioned which were hidden deep within a torrent containing like a thousand scans. Anyway, thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schwatnot View Post
    thankyou very much rock nroll for all your help. I had twice used TLH to create the torrent just as you say
    your welcome. I actually didn't say anything about using TLH, I didn't mention TLH at all,
    but if you just do it exactly the way I walked you through it all then it will work.