View Poll Results: How do you believe Jimi died?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Official story (accident)

12 34.29%
  • Suicide

0 0%
  • Cry for help gone wrong

1 2.86%
  • Murdered by Jeffery

9 25.71%
  • Murdered by Monika Dannemann

4 11.43%
  • Accidentaly killed by pills GIVEN by Monika

9 25.71%
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202122232425262728293031

Thread: How do you believe Jimi died?

Thanks

Re: How do you believe Jimi died?

Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    That's an interesting idea MS but does that normally happen in such regulated proceedures? Are bodies cleaned up or emptied of their fluids before the examination? No way. I would have thought that bodies would be strictly in a "do not touch" situation until the patholigist performed his analysis If Bannister's actions were part of that proceedure, then what he recounts would have been certainly on the report. It wasn't, so it simply didn't happen that way (not with Jimi's body anyway).

Anyone else notice that Purple Jim is pretty smart except when it comes to his "Tall Man" canard where he plays dumb?

No matter which way you look at it the evidence of this case proves the wine. If you look at Purple Jim's reasoning above it proves that if Bannister did no treatment of Hendrix, as they claim, that the plug of vomit in Jimi's throat would have been passed along to the autopsy pathologist where, as Purple Jim points-out himself, it would have been recorded. If we walk through the sense of this we'll find there's no denying that the attendants clearly identified a plug of vomit "all the way down". If we honor the doubter's arguments and hypothesize that Bannister did not treat Jimi then that plug had to have been passed along to the next medical witness. Purple Jim himself correctly notes that it therefore would have been recorded by the autopsy pathologist. The doubter's are playing a dishonest shell-game with the plug of vomit the attendants identified. They are trying to make it go away by deceitfully slandering Bannister, however, as Purple Jim shows, an honest reckoning of the process will show it hasn't been accounted for in any other place except for where it truthfully was - that is, in Bannister's witnessing. If the scenario went according to their version, as Purple Jim tells us, it would have been witnessed by the autopsy.

As any honest person can see the doubter's own arguments condemn them. Some "demolishing," huh...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    That would be awesome!
    I was only joking by the way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    ...the imaginary "Tall Man" you are creating out of thin air...
    The tall man wasn't created by any "doubters. It was how Bannister described the corpse he supposedly struggled to ressucitate. FACT

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    I was only joking by the way.
    well, that sux! at least my silly theory remains a 'possibility'.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scoutship View Post
    ... I would have absolutely no problem saying these things to Bannister's face. In fact, I could produce a group of other EMTs and Emergency Room physicians---Harborview has some of the best in the country and I was trained in CPR and Hazardous Materials handling etc etc by a couple top-notch EMTs one of whom is a former Army Ranger whose military career was primarily in rescue etc.

Also, Bannister's own peers have already made it abundantly clear that he's at the least, a self-indulgent FRAUD, which is on the public and legal record.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

if Bannister did no [suction] treatment of Hendrix, as they claim, that the plug of vomit in Jimi's throat would have been passed along to the autopsy pathologist where, it would have been recorded.

Bannister’s statements that wine was flowing out his mouth and nose and covered him, soaking his clothes and matting his hair for all to see “PRIOR TO SUCTION” go totally against your “plug” theory. You can’t have it both ways.
    Bannister wasn’t neccessarily the only one making an alibi as I pointed out earlier but you ignored. The ambulance men were also accused of negligence by Monika don’t forget ie How much vomit was there anyway? how much was in the trachea and just how “dried” was it? Not 'very' if at all, apart from an unremarkable amount by the sound of it;-) they said they found him in a “pool” of vomit ie not dried, not red wine. The vomit in his airway could only have possibly, at the outside, been dried a bit thick at the top anyway (the moisture in the vomit and his body would have kept the rest wet enough) and only if he had indeed been lying dead for several hours. They performed suction for at least ten minutes, so they say. So they quite probably removed most of any vomit that may or may not have been there, they claim they couldn’t shift the lot, but that doesn’t mean they didn’t clear the vomit from the trachea, unlikely they couldn’t manage that in ten minutes, especially as most of it would have been wet, but then the vomit went as far as the small bronchi as the pathologist found, I presume he would take it for granted that there would be some amount of vomit on the route it took to get there.

As any honest person can see. . .

. . . Bannister hardly even mentioned any vomit, never mind a “plug”. And that SD’s “plug” theory is entirely contradicted by Bannister’s statements - the very foundation of SD's “theory” ha-ha-ha! It was just wine, wine, wine (muthaf'ka) all the way for Bannister - apart from his “PRIOR TO SUCTIONone brief mention of “and gastric contents” along with the wine flowing out his mouth and nose. He says that Jimi was already “covered in red wine” soaking his clothes and matted in his hair for all to see and that wine and vomit “was exuding from his mouth”, that red wine “was coming out of his nose and mouth” for all to see. No one else mentions these masses of wine he describes prior to suction (the suction that no else witnessed either) All SD's “plug” theory does is contradict his main support, and produce more wine that no one witnessed either ha-ha-ha!
    All you still have is your fanatical belief in part of a bent ex-doctor’s claim that he sucked wine out of a long dead body for half an hour - unethical, pointless, and if true, possibly criminal (the admissions porter says he was taken down to the morgue straight away, Dr. Seifert that he was only worked on for a couple of minutes).
    Your only back up is your false quotes and false “info.” eg four (non existant) bottles of. . . clutching at straws

Some "demolishing," huh

You are obviously shameless
    It was demolished before you started
    Last edited by stplsd; 07-09-11 at 06:11 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stplsd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

^ Correct.

Ambulance attendant Reg Jones:
    "His airway was completely blocked all the way down, his tongue had fallen back..."

Ambulance attendant John Saua:
    "Well I remember we had a hell of a time trying to suck him out (with an aspirator). I mean the vomit was dry, and there was a hell of a lot of it. The aspirators in those days were all right but not like you have today, they couldn't shift that lot. I mean we knew it was hopeless, nothing would have worked. To tell the truth, I thought it was an overdose. It wasn't really my business to diagnose, I just had to keep working. The vomit was all the way down, we couldn't have got an airway down. He was flat on his back, it's a shame he wasn't on his side because he probably would have pulled through."

On September 10, 1995, Dr. Bannister on BBC Radio One’s Wink of an Eye. The following is an excerpt:
    "...[Hendrix] did not have an obstruction of the airways."

Bannister (in an interview with The Times newspaper, published December 18, 1993):
    "…[Red wine] was coming out of his nose and out of his mouth. It was horrific.…The medical staff used an 18 inch metal sucker to try to clear Hendrix's airway, but it would just fill up with red wine from the stomach…" !!!!!

IN BANNISTER'S OWN WORDS: NO OBSTRUCTION OF THE AIRWAYS, THE WINE CAME FROM THE STOMACH!!!!
    Therefore, NO WATERBOARDING WITH WINE!!!! NO DROWNING IN WINE!!!

SO EVEN THE TALL GUY WASN'T DROWNED IN WINE!!!

Also:

Bannister:
    'When you are in casualty, one always tries very hard to resuscitate people. There's always a hope. We worked very hard for about half an hour but there was no response at all. It really was an exercise in futility."

Dr. Seifert:
    "Jimi was rushed into the resus[citation] room. He was put on a monitor, but it was flat. I pounded his heart a couple of times, but there was no point in doing anything else as he was dead.... I would have done anything to save him, but it was too late, he was dead.... We didn't work on him anything like an hour, just a few minutes — he was dead."

On September 28, 1970, the official cause of death was announced at an inquest conducted by Westminster coroner Gavin Thurston, who reached the following conclusion:

"The cause of death was clearly inhalation of vomit due to barbiturate intoxication, but there is no evidence as to intention to commit suicide. He had no worries outside the usual stresses of business and I do not feel it would be safe to regard this as sufficient motive. If the question of intention cannot be answered, then it is proper to find the cause of death and leave it an open verdict."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's kind of obvious that none of the responses come close to answering the basic evidence.

What we have here is like carnival hucksters formulating arguments that sound good to them who then try to get people to go into their carnival side show tents.

STP claims that Bannister's speaking of red wine protruding from Jimi's nose and mouth "prior to suction" shows his claim about discovering wine to be false. But this is just more of STP's semantic foolishness. Obviously Bannister had to have removed the plug "all the way down" clearly described by the attendants in order to do any suction. Bad argument STP. Shows a lack of critical skills. Smart people reading this will see that no matter how many times the challengers try to defeat this evidence they never once answer the basic point. When you ask them to please directly answer what happened to the plug of vomit identified by two completely different credible independent witnesses they can't do it. They probably want to call the attendants liars and unreliable, like they have just about every other witness in this case, but even they realize they couldn't get away with that so they use their usual crazy contrivances to try to bamboozle around it. However, in the end, the plug of vomit argument is still there, still valid, and yet still unanswered. Some very transparent and unclever out of context semantic diversions were attempted but anyone could see they are being used to avoid answering the main point.

For those slow to see they have been out-argued:

The ambulance attendants clearly identified a hard, dry plug of vomit in Jimi's windpipe that went "all the way down" and was not penetrable by their equipment.

The autopsy recorded Jimi's medical condition in complete detail. It did not record this plug of vomit blocking the windpipe.

Therefore there is no other conclusion left than admitting that the only other medical agent treating Jimi in between the ambulance attendants and the autopsy was Doctor Bannister who had to have removed the plug of vomit according to all known interpretations of logical reality and rational thought.

Doctor Bannister removed the plug of vomit (as he had to in order to suction) and then experienced the wine he spoke of as told. This person has been confirmed as being Jimi Hendrix.

None of the dishonest arguments above bother to either recognize or answer this basic point. The reason for that is because they can't.

Thanks

Come on Scum, I thought you were supposed to be a smart person. Look over my previous post.
    First of all, in 1993, he said that "the medical staff" (and NOT HIMSELF!) used an 18 inch metal sucker to clear the body's airway. This does confirm the blockage reported by the ambulance men. However, the sucker
    "would just fill up with red wine from the stomach." People don't drown because of a stomach full of wine! Waterboarding fills the LUNGS with wine. NO mention of wine in the lungs.

Then in 1995 he states that there was no obstruction of the airways!
    With his desire to be the man who solved the mystery, his little story has now changed! This time his lungs are full of wine!Whatsmore, the physical description of the body doesn't match that of Jimi Hendrix!

So what can we deduce from Bannister's statements? The unusually tall man had masses of red wine in his stomach!

And you base all your pathetic theories on the contradictary accounts of this unreliable man, this disgraced doctor?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

It's kind of obvious that none of [SD's] responses come close to answering the basic evidence.

What we have here is like [a] carnival huckster formulating arguments that sound good to [him] who then tr[ies] to get people to go into [his] carnival side show tents.[...]
    this is just more of S[D]'s semantic foolishness.
    Bannister can remove all he wants vomit wise, he claims the wine was there for all to see beforehand.
    The only reason for your invention of your ridiculous “plug” was to explain away why no one noticed red wine. Bannisters statements all say he was “covered” in red wine his clothes and hair soaked in it, it running out his nose and mouth PRIOR TO SUCTION (ie before your claim that your daft “plug” was removed by said suction ha-ha-ha! Now your trying to wriggle out by now claiming he removed the plug beforehand (what with ha-ha-ha! Your stupid "plug" is pointess anyway, you can't even see that ha-ha-ha-ha! how sad can you get!) for all to see he also expresses surprise that The pathologist didn’t notice the red wine, ie he is claiming there was plenty left in him to see.

Kathy: “One of the policemen [ie Scotland Yard ‘Special Operations 1’ - ‘SO1’] told me that he thought all the witnesses were ‘fucking lying’ for different reasons of their own.”

Kathy: “I don’t think there is any business that attracts so many fantasists, conmen and flakes as the music business.”

The autopsy recorded Jimi's medical condition in complete detail.

No. It was a brief summary of the main points, which we don’t even know is an accurate transcript, we haven’t seen the original, yet.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

I think most mature intelligent people would see that this subject is being trolled by some posters with less than honorable intentions. There's no doubt Bannister suctioned wine from Jimi's lungs and stomach like he said. If you go back and read their posts these same posters have already said themselves that the wine entered Jimi's lungs through inhalation after vomiting. Now they are denying there was any wine in the lungs at all. They are obviously playing silly mind games and not arguing honestly. If we were on a vetted site where the discussion was overseen by a moderator judging content and purpose these posters would have been restricted long ago. They are obviously here for intellectually vandalistic purposes.

This would all be solved by asking Bannister directly "Did you suction large amounts of wine out of Jimi's Hendrix's lungs?" I think his answer would put to rest these mendacious attempts at denying what happened to Jimi.

Wise people will see that the "Tall Man" that some are obviously using as an excuse to deny the wine was something not mentioned until after Monika Dannemann had died in relation to her witnessing. I don't presume to know Bannister's exact purposes in the "naked" and "Tall Man" claims but they don't appear until after Scotland Yard confronted him and Dannemann died. So it is possible Bannister was intimidated by this approach and suddenly inserted a couple of "outs" just in case this thing went to court. In any case, if we look at all the evidence, the "Tall Man" contrivance is being used as a tool to escape the unavoidable when all the other evidence is looked at. Like I said before these people give themselves away in the form of their arguments. If others want to allow them to get away with that for political purposes I can't help it - but it isn't honorable or honest. And it wouldn't be allowed on a valid content-controlled site.

If we subtract the input from trolling games and just deal with Bannister's original 1992 statement we can see he clearly said that he suctioned significant amounts of wine out of a person whom even the deniers can't deny was Jimi Hendrix. As you can see above Purple Jim has been forced to admit this, even though he won't say it directly. He says the assistants cleared the obstruction, which is equal to admitting this was the same obstruction we established through the attendants in Jimi Hendrix.

If you follow Purple Jim he said a few posts ago that the wine didn't exist and that Bannister was making it up. I guess in his denying zeal he forgot he said that. He has now suddenly changed his view and says the wine existed, except it existed in the stomach only and wasn't in the lungs. OK, we'll look at that. If Jimi had significant amounts of wine in his stomach it had to have gotten in there at some point. It couldn't have gotten in there too early because it would have showed-up in Jimi's blood alcohol content. Therefore it got in there fairly late in the game. But we can see Jimi's blood barbiturate level was very high, so we know he was passed-out at some point along the line. The reason the forensics prove Jimi was murdered is because if we try to make Purple Jim's ever-shifting claims work we are confronted by blood levels that are either too low for the alcohol or too high for the barbiturate. The blood levels prove that Jimi could not have drank the wine while passed-out and could not have drank it earlier because his blood alcohol content was too low. What most lay people don't understand is that the medical forensics preclude any accidental death and that is why the authorities are so desperate to avoid processing them. They indirectly processed them with Teare's estimate of Jimi's alcohol level being 100mg at the time of Vesparax ingestion, however Teare was using Monika's inaccurate timescale of Jimi dying at 11:30am. When Crompton estimated a more realistic 5:30am time of death, Scotland Yard tried to discredit him. No forensic analysis was ever done using the real times involved. In fact the authorities have avoided admitting any time of death. Though deniers deny it, Jimi had enough wine spilled around him to show this wine introduction was not a neat event and most likely exhibited something done by force. Of course, deniers will try to ignore this and return to word games with Bannister's statements, but the evidence is there and keeps showing through.

I'm wondering where Mourning Star is with his "That's seriously uncool" with Purple Jim saying there was no wine but now saying there was, but only in the stomach. Also, Purple Jim, even though he wasted pages and pages of our time denying it, now admits the plug of vomit was removed, only he corrects us that it was removed by Bannister's assistants. After admitting this, however, he doesn't admit the honest context which proves that it was Jimi Hendrix who possessed the plug of vomit we've traced that he now indirectly admits.
    Last edited by Scrum Drum; 07-10-11 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

All this point scoring is getting me down.
    Really, maybe a break is called for. Give folk time to reflect and think on this topic. Nothing new has been posted for quite some time.
    If you have any commen ts to make now is the time to do it. Certainly if any evidence to support one's argument it may be a good idea to post now.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

1. I second that. Jimi remains (physically) dead and NOT a single comment posted here will ever change that. Deal with it.
    2. Resort to Olve's much needed original post: THE-TIME-IS-NOW! and let's continue the focus on keeping the man ALIVE. Amen?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,107 Times in 359 Posts

Amen on both counts!

THE_TIME_IS_NOW thread is here: http://crosstowntorrents.org/showthread.php?2581

Thanks
    Thanked 4,195 Times in 202 Posts

thread(s) closed...apparantly there are enough sites for the endless arguement on this topic. I won't be that site anymore.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to hawkfan369 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

Scrum Drum AKA Brian Doyle ...................... now you know folks.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fenders Fingers For This Useful Post: