Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alvenia Bridges

Thanks

Alvenia Bridges

In Jerry Hopkins book p302/3.

Is an elaborate testimony from Alvenia bridges which appears from sources that have come to light from the hospital and ambulance drivers testimonies to be untrue basicaly.

Sorry it wont let me paste the testimony and the link is massively long- but you can find it in google books. It also times me out when try to type it out.

But basicaly she talks about talking to the ambulance drivers,talking to hospital staff, staff giving her what was in Hendrix's pockets, seeing Hendrix dead in the emergency room and being with Monica at the flat and the hospital. When all sources say no-one was with Hendrix, they had to call the police, he was pronunced DOA. There were no women waiting in arrivals nor would anyone be allowed to see the body. It was Gerry Stickells that went and identified him.

Conspiracy theories aside..why would she do this? And say things that are so detailed. ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 762 Posts

Re: Alvenia Bridges

Quote Originally Posted by Pali Gap View Post
    ... Conspiracy theories aside..why would she do this? And say things that are so detailed. ?
    Good question. SD?

(we're back!)
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Conspiracy theories aside..why would she do this? And say things that are so detailed. ?
    It's a well known phenomenon that many subjects are paid for their interviews in such books, and thereby make sure the interviewer gets what he paid fo, uh, what he's looking for.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoutship For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    Good question. SD?

Alvenia is obviously lying and was a part of the conspiracy as Pali Gap correctly detects. It isn't difficult to understand why this weird discrepancy between the witness statements and what we now know to be fact keeps appearing. The reason is because Jimi was murdered and those involved lied about what happened - including Alvenia.

If you read Hopkins' statements from Alvenia some real problems jump out at you as Pali Gap realized. First of all, the Russell Hotel where Alvenia was staying with Eric Burdon is over 3 miles away according to the Google map. So Alvenia's claim that Monika's was nearby, so she ran over there, is false. Eric said Alvenia went before him and took a cab. Alvenia said the ambulance was just arriving as she got there. But we know that Monika got in touch with Eric at around 5:45am. Alvenia probably got to the Samarkand a little after 6am. So there's no way she got there just as the ambulance pulled-up at 11:30am. From Burdon's truth-telling we know Alvenia got there first and was the first to witness Jimi. So we have to ask ourselves why is Alvenia lying and going along with Monika's story? The obvious answer is that Burdon and the others probably concocted an official cover-story that they then got Alvenia and Monika to obey.

If we look at all the stories from that morning it isn't credible to say Alvenia's story was influenced by Hopkins. If you read Hopkins' book he doesn't seem to have any bias towards wanting Alvenia to create a false story. He seems to dig down for the truth in other places like the kidnapping. To suggest Alvenia's statement was the product of Hopkins' paid influence is to ignore how her statement conforms to all sources. It pretty much stands in line with the official cover story that was given everywhere else. The only place where this story changes is Etchingham's inquiry.

If you look closely Alvenia fudges the part about the ambulance men telling her Jimi was all right and not to worry. This is the same story Monika told, so there's signs there that Alvenia is following a scripted cover-story because we know that didn't happen - as Pali Gap realizes. If you pay close attention Alvenia doesn't detail exactly how she then got to the hospital. Monika said she rode with Jimi in the ambulance. Alvenia speaks about the attendants telling her Jimi would be OK, and then suddenly shifts to her and Monika being at the hospital, but doesn't tell how she herself got there. As Pali Gap correctly detects, there's a big problem right there. If Monika rode in the ambulance how then did Alvenia get to the hospital? From what we now fairly reasonably know to be the truth, Alvenia fudges on this because she can't admit everybody rode to the hospital in Monika's car following the ambulance. No, what happened here is Alvenia arrived first and witnessed Jimi stone dead. Burdon was in charge of Alvenia that morning and probably told both her and Monika "You better shut-up if you know what's good for you".

Thanks, Pali Gap, for showing me this further corroboration of the murder evidence. This Hopkins material was probably garnered in the early 1980's, so it locked-in the official cover-story and all its conflicts from that period. The tellers were not aware of Kathy Etchingham's future discoveries. What becomes clear here is people close to Jimi betrayed him and decided to cover themselves with a bogus story in order to avoid admitting what they really witnessed, and that's pretty sad. This material is gold because it contains a motherlode of critical conflicts from Monika, but also the only input I've ever seen from Alvenia, who has been silent ever since. What it does is freeze the cover-story in time back to the 1970's and creates a triangulation of how it has changed since then, which only emphasizes how those who told these untruths haven't come forth to explain them. Great! Thanks!

Alvenia's lying.

Last edited by Scrum Drum; 07-30-11 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,837 Times in 2,058 Posts

^
    Ho hum, give it a rest.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    ... What it does is freeze the cover-story in time back to the 1970's and creates a triangulation of how it has changed since then, which only emphasizes how those who told these untruths haven't come forth to explain them.
    Damn! Gotta locate my slide-rule now.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

What's very interesting about this text reference is it captures Monika's early 1970's version where she exits Kameron's with Jimi and arrives back at the Samarkand with him at 8:30 Thursday night. Since we know she left the party at 3am she therefore teleports back in time six and a half hours according to this version. What Monika is doing here is using a device by which to eliminate the Harvey party and transpose it onto the Kameron party. My guess is she does this to avoid admitting her hysterical outburst there. She now needs to cover for the time spent at the real Kameron party so she invents this mysterious unknown party where Jimi said there were bad people he didn't like but had to go. Monika then asks us to believe she drove Jimi there but couldn't remember where it was. What scares me about this is it proves Monika transposes one event onto another. Which then makes me believe Monika transposed men tipping Jimi's head back and not letting him breathe at the Samarkand onto the ambulance.

This is interesting because Monika created lies to cover the two places where she had scenes with Jimi. The first at Harvey's, where she went hysterical with a screaming fit, and the second at Kameron's, where she buzzed the intercom so much people poured out on the balconies and told her to 'fuck-off'. This makes you ask if Monika concealed these places because they exposed incriminating intent and a motive for her involvement?

Monika claims Jimi sampled the red wine but then drank most of the bottle of white. However she claims she kept the red wine bottle. It must have been empty. (I wonder where the wine that was in it went???)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,154 Times in 659 Posts

Thanks

Alvenia is obviously lying and was a part of the conspiracy as Pali Gap correctly detects. It isn't difficult to understand why this weird discrepancy between the witness statements and what we now know to be fact keeps appearing. The reason is because Jimi was murdered and those involved lied about what happened - including Alvenia.

Thanks for your replies...but I did say conspiracy theories aside- as in discounting any theories about him being murdered. Although Im probably wasting my time really posting expecting any other answer!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 858 Posts

Thanks for your replies...but I did say conspiracy theories aside- as in discounting any theories about him being murdered. Although Im probably wasting my time really posting expecting any other answer!
    You know any excuse for some folk .......................... :-)
    We are watching very keenly at how this thread develops.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

Ive got nothing to back this up but..going with the accidental death theory, Im wondering possibly wether Monica fucked up much worse than Ive ever thought, and Eric and Alvenia were worried she might be implicated for manslaughter so they covered up for her. I dont know it's just a stab in the dark-I was hoping someone might have a better theory. It sounds like they must have got there found her in a right state-knew help was on its way- and probably just had to get her back to the Russel to calm her down.
    Well something like that.

Thanks

Ive got nothing to back this up but..going with the accidental death theory, Im wondering possibly wether Monica fucked up much worse than Ive ever thought, and Eric and Alvenia were worried she might be implicated for manslaughter so they covered up for her. I dont know it's just a stab in the dark-I was hoping someone might have a better theory. It sounds like they must have got there found her in a right state-knew help was on its way- and probably just had to get her back to the Russel to calm her down.
    Well something like that.
    KD: Possible, but as we've (some of us anyway!) have gone over, again and again and again and again, if anyone was covering up the truth for either Mike Jeffery or Monica Danneman, it would have come out immediately after their deaths. Why would anyone be covering for either of these two clowns now ?

The answer ? No reason what so ever.

Thanks

However she claims she kept the red wine bottle. It must have been empty. (I wonder where the wine that was in it went???)
    KD: Maybe somebody drank it ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdion11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    KD: Possible, but as we've (some of us anyway!) have gone over, again and again and again and again, if anyone was covering up the truth for either Mike Jeffery or Monica Danneman, it would have come out immediately after their deaths. Why would anyone be covering for either of these two clowns now ?

The answer ? No reason what so ever.
    I know...I do think the same thing. Its very, very wierd. I can understand Monica making up stories, but Alvenia going to such effort to back her up with such obvious lies, for no apparent reason is very odd. Perhaps Ceaser and Co will shed some light on it as others say.

Thanks

i really want to know why eric burdon says the "business" killed jimi.wtf does he mean? and what does he know.why is he keeping this a secret ?to his grave maybe.i believe eric knows what happened.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donniewn View Post
    i really want to know why eric burdon says the "business" killed jimi.wtf does he mean? and what does he know.why is he keeping this a secret ?to his grave maybe.i believe eric knows what happened.
    We-ell, Eric wasn't even there, duh! He knows what happened (ie Jimi took too many tablets and choked to death) but tried to boost his flagging career out of it!!!
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

In Jerry Hopkins book p302/3.

Is an elaborate testimony from Alvenia bridges which appears from sources that have come to light from the hospital and ambulance drivers testimonies to be untrue basicaly.

Sorry it wont let me paste the testimony and the link is massively long- but you can find it in google books. It also times me out when try to type it out.

But basicaly she talks about talking to the ambulance drivers,talking to hospital staff, staff giving her what was in Hendrix's pockets, seeing Hendrix dead in the emergency room and being with Monica at the flat and the hospital. When all sources say no-one was with Hendrix, they had to call the police, he was pronunced DOA. There were no women waiting in arrivals nor would anyone be allowed to see the body. It was Gerry Stickells that went and identified him.

Try reading Caesar's book, get some direct quotes, make an honest evaluation, then get back to us. Obviously all the posters here with 'theories' have not read the book, as none of them have referenced it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    We-ell, Eric wasn't even there, duh! He knows what happened (ie Jimi took too many tablets and choked to death) but tried to boost his flagging career out of it!!!
    In fact it nearly destroyed his career.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dino77 View Post
    In fact it nearly destroyed his career.
    Because he "tried to boost his flagging career out of it"
    And no one was having it!!!

ie His pathetic attempts at being JH's 'custodian' (dream on!!) backfired