Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161718192021222324252627

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 969 Posts

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Quote Originally Posted by Ezy Rider View Post
    It should be somewhere in this thread (good luck!), but I already posted Kathy's contradicting statements on this supposed encounter at Kensington market, I remember. The first one that she didn't meet, and the second, later one that she hugged him etc.
    Sounds like her story changes too, just like Monica's

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 969 Posts

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

ERIC BURDON - CNN Interview - February 8, 2014

DON LEMON - When you and I last spoke, we talked about the death of JimI Hendrix, do you remember that about the heroin overdose, and you saw Jimi in the last days. This week, we are mourning the death of actor Philip Seymour Hoffmann from an apparent overdose. Why do you think heroin, maybe it is not making a comeback, but why do you think we're having such issues with heroin, and especially with people who are so talented, actors and musicians and so on, and other people who are not famous?

ERIC BURDON - Well, it's very hard for me to equate Jimi Hendrix with heroin, he was such a bright personality. Yeah, he was into what people now call drugs. I don't think you can call marijuana and things like lisurgic acid, drugs. They were alkaloids that we were experimenting with until things got out of hand. But, I wasn't around him for 18 months to two years leading up to his demise. And I was silly enough to go on television and give my personal opinion of what I saw the morning after he'd been taken away to the hospital, pronounced dead on arrival at Saint Mary's Hospital in London.

So he was dead when he left the place, his girlfriend's place, and it was a monumental tragedy, but to me, and I'm not a forensic scientist or detective, but walking into a room where my friend had been lying in this bed so long that I could see the indentation in the mattress and finding a note by the side of the bed crumpled on the floor, and I read it, and it says: "The Story Of Jesus, and it is so easy to explain, and as they crucified him, a woman took his name", I mean elongated stuff about Christ you know, and I believe, I really believe, that in his head, he was having a Jesus phenomena, it's a well known thing. And people are so close, that they believe they are having a Christ experience. I think that's what happened to him. And I went on the TV and tried to get this across, and they crucified me on TV, and I never quite got over it.

DON LEMON - Well, I'm sorry that happen happened to you, but I think that you bring about a very good point, that you say that, people who are using the drugs, think that they are having a moment where they are close to the maker, and they probably in some way want to get closer to the maker and keep using more drugs, and that is a sad thing.

Go to point 4:30 in the video - Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrlKKVsMnd8

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RobbieRadio For This Useful Post: