Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

First up Scrum, I have a post here that is ANGRY with you. I may post it later even if it leads to my being banned. Boy are you stupid. Not that you have a different opinion to me but you really do need to get your head out of your arse. Maybe if you pull the earlier rant about me I won't post, maybe not. I SEE NOTHING IN MY POST AIMED AT YOU, IF YOU FEEL DIFFERENT THEN THAT'S DOWN TO YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Which is using "outside publications" isn't it? Meanwhile I've made some points about Seifert that have gone unanswered.

Maybe, but at least I'm honest with my first post regards the publication. Maybe you should credit me for being HONEST from the start.

Which can only be established through analysis of the facts. (Which you haven't offered and are now calling to shut-down)

SHOW ME WHERE i CALL FOR THIS THREAD TO BE SHUT DOWN

The publication is an outright farce. It is nowhere close to a credible investigation of Jimi's death. Proven by the fact the anti-murder side can't answer the basic points I made above about its egregious flaws. I have serious evidence I could disclose to totally disprove some of what Caesar believes to be shocking new evidence. I can't release it here because it will come out in our final release.

Happy to heaar your opinion.

This ignores the obvious. Forget the insurance policy. Where did Jeffery get the cash he was flush with after Jimi's death? You can't NOT answer this. I don't see how you could possibly suggest this supports the non-murder side? It's just the opposite.

That would make it far to convenient now wouldn't it.

That's just you trying to force that as the final say. Meanwhile your side literally couldn't answer the forensic evidence that proves the British Inquest ignored provable scientific forensic evidence of murder. How dare you quote "evidence" when you ignore sound arguments for exactly that!

Final say? Is the thread closed ? Was the thread closed after I posted? Again, get your head out of your arse. My side? Who, what where?
    How dare I? How dare I what? Evidence is the key, you have NONE yet you continue to rabbit on and force for OPINION down everyone's throat.

Again, how dare you when you didn't even bother to answer my basic refutations above. Just answer the Seifert material alone. Go ahead. I say no matter how much you try to shut-down, that material stands and proves my case.

How DARE you try to manipulate me? How dare you try and manipulate me into shutting this thread. Again , show me where I said I'm closing this thread. You'll be banned first, especially if you do not remove that post.

"Objective"? Please relate that to Caesar's defense of Monika's original 10:20am wake-up time account above??? You CAN'T ignore that (and still have credibility).

Credibility, you know what that means. As I have responded to your points you have finally pissed me off to the point wher your gone. Forget removing the post, it stays. Your gone.
    Bye

I can understand the non-murder side's need to hit the ejection button as soon as possible considering how bad this credulous investigation makes their side look. This farce actually reinforces the veracity of the murder evidence it doesn't even come close to disproving. In fact it is such a joke that it works directly in favor of our case. Only persons with an indefensible bias would ignore Caesar's refusal to defend his work. These hit and run posters are only doing the same thing for the same obvious reason. They can't answer the provable conflicts.

"Limit the information and sources in order to let this indefensible ducking from real discussion have credibility."
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

The ambulance men who found him stated that he was dead when they got to him..someone is lying or got the story mixed up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kees1954 View Post
    I don't know for sure if this was picked up already on CTT but one of the most important points Caesar makes, is that Jimi's life couldn't have been saved anyhow more than two hours after digesting so much Vesparax. These pills were extremely lethal. Check Wikipedia for the horrible list of victims, like Alan Wilson and Brian Epstein to name only a few well-known contempories.
    Yeah and another point that you can not argue, is that we should get on with enjoying Jimi's music... The cats with the bebob hats are here to watch for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karsten For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    ..someone is lying .
    It's pretty clear who that is, if you read the book
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

"Jimiís reckless mixing of drugs and alcohol had become so commonplace the previous year that his girlfriends regularly woke up hearing him gasping and had to clear his windpipe on several occasions."

This is here:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article549854.ece

For my own edification,what girlfriends of Hendrix's said this?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

We need to see the German doctors' examination to see their method of determining that Jimi would NOT have died from the amount of Vesparax that was in him.
    No we don't, we have the pathologists report of the amount in the liver. It was so high it was very unlikely he could have survived, unless treated very much sooner. Many have died with a much lesser amount.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stplsd For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    No we don't, we have the pathologists report of the amount in the liver. It was so high it was very unlikely he could have survived, unless treated very much sooner. Many have died with a much lesser amount.
    KD: I agree. Jimi took enough vesparax to kill a horse. Anyone want to try this at home ? Take 9 of those bad boys and count to ten, nine, eight, sev........

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jhendrixfanatic View Post
    "Jimiís reckless mixing of drugs and alcohol had become so commonplace the previous year that his girlfriends regularly woke up hearing him gasping and had to clear his windpipe on several occasions."

This is here:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article549854.ece

For my own edification,what girlfriends of Hendrix's said this?
    KD: Boy, those INTEL waterboarding Murder squads sure get around don't they ? Sneaking into all those other places and plying their trade
    without even waking Jimi or the other vaious girlfriends up !

Thanks

Originally Posted by kdion11 KD: Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round you go ! There is no evidence and you haven't proven anything. You just go Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

Let's have a vote and finally put this to rest shall we ?
    Off-topic.

Discussion of direct material only.
    KD: I'll discuss whatever I feel like you clown. Let's leave the moderating to the moderators shall we ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,999 Times in 855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    Originally Posted by kdion11 KD: Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round you go ! There is no evidence and you haven't proven anything. You just go Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

Let's have a vote and finally put this to rest shall we ?

KD: I'll discuss whatever I feel like you clown. Let's leave the moderating to the moderators shall we ?
    KD, SD HAS BEEN MODERATED :-)
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fenders Fingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    KD, SD HAS BEEN MODERATED :-)
    Oh man! Another CTT member gets a time out!

"Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

ďIf you can play, you can play anything. I donít like classifications.Ē - Buddy Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 528 Posts

Thanks

... Far to much has been left out and not nearly enough evidence given, basically him saying "take my word for it," far too often. ...
    Good to know, thnx.

(sounds familiar)

ďIf you can play, you can play anything. I donít like classifications.Ē - Buddy Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 181 Posts

Today on Dutch radio on "Co-Live" Caesar talking about his book!!!!!

Approximately at 8:30 PM (GMT + 2:00)

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td align="center"><script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.worldtimeserver.com/clocks/embed.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" language="JavaScript">objNL=new Object;objNL.wtsclock="wtsclock001.swf";objNL.colo r="ff1493";objNL.wtsid="NL";objNL.width=200;objNL. height=200;objNL.wmode="transparent";showClock(obj NL);</script></td></tr><tr><td align="center"><h2>Amsterdam</h2></td></tr></table>

Oops: the clock I tried to upload unfortunately doesn't work. This is the source.
    Last edited by kees1954; 09-18-11 at 07:27 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kees1954 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

Originally Posted by purple jim
    I know that Kathy Etchingham's accounts have been put into doubt.

More than just doubt. It's been totally demolished.
    So, do you think that Kathy deliberately modified their accounts in order to discredit Monika?

Another theory: Delores fixed up two bogus ambulance attendants (pre-briefed by her) in order to give Kathy what she wanted.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 658 Posts

Today on Dutch radio on "Co-Live" Caesar talking about his book!!!!!

Approximately at 8:30 PM (GMT + 2:00)
    Any chance you can upload this at CTT? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gesikang View Post
    Any chance you can upload this at CTT? Thanks!
    Sorry I was frantically trying to record the webstream onto my computer, but everything I tried failed Does somebody know how to do it?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kees1954 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry I was frantically trying to record the webstream onto my computer, but everything I tried failed Does somebody know how to do it?
    I have recorded streaming content before. I can give it a shot and u/l here or uTube. Provide the direct link to the stream. Or, why cannot everyone just listen to the stream via the link?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 658 Posts

well, because it is after midnight here?

I hope they will keep it in their archive.

Thanks

Wow, it looks like things got pretty ugly in this thread.

So, how is the book?
    Is it any good?
    Should I pick it up?