Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

AlterSoul Guest

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

>Jimi was "murdered by his manager": Nope!

I supposed this version is the most approved and argumented for today?

Thanks

Hmm, I have a problem with someone charging soooo much for a book, i mean , come on!, If there was any new evidence that closed the story for good, wouldnt we have heard about it on the news or on the internet?? Monika is dead and Burden isnt being given a lie detector test, or interviews with Stickells to ask what he found that morning....so I am dubious, like I was with Tappy's account too.....unfortunately...i doubt we will ever know what happened to jimi....sadly....so we should move on and celebrate his greatness... " don't focus on the bad things, just float your little mind " as the great man once said.
    Last edited by Cherokee Mist; 11-09-11 at 01:50 PM.
    " Coz i'm a million miles away, and at the same time, i'm right here, in your picture frame "

Thanks
    Thanked 1,921 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee Mist View Post
    ...i doubt we will ever know what happened to jimi....sadly....so we should move on and celebrate his greatness... " don't focus on the bad things, just float your little mind " as the great man once said.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

If you can play, you can play anything. I dont like classifications. - Buddy Rich

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MourningStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,843 Times in 2,059 Posts

i doubt we will ever know what happened to jimi.
    We know what happened to Jimi, there is no mystery. He took an overdose of Vesparax which suppressed his cough reflex and his breathing to such a point, that when he vomited (another side effect of barb overdose) he choked to death on it. It's tragic, yet mundane.
    Last edited by stplsd; 01-28-12 at 02:22 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    We know what happened to Jimi, there is no mystery. He took an overdose of Vesparax which suppressed his cough reflex to such a point, that when he vomited he choked to death on it. It's tragic, yet mundane.
    I agree, A tragic accident, nothing more.
    "Fucking Hell, I Broke a String!!"
    1968 Voodoo Chile sessions.

Thanks

"... dream away"

If you can play, you can play anything. I dont like classifications. - Buddy Rich

Thanks

wouldnt we have heard about it on the news or on the internet??
    Why? 'Jimi wasn't murdered' or 'someone wasn't murdered today' (yawn) is not "news", it ain't gonna sell too many copies. 'Jimi was murdered' or 'someone was murdered today' now that's "news"
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

I wouldn't under-estimate jimi's importance to todays scene, so if there was 'NEW' evidence, then yes I believe it would be in the media and on the net....but there isnt...Until certain people who were down in the flat that morning {before the ambulance men} or at Cameron's party- break the silence then we wont know anymore than we do now........Maybe Jimi was careless, maybe not, maybe red wine was involved, maybe not.......Sadly he's dead...his music lives on...we should celebrate his achievements not focus on the if's and maybe's.
    " Coz i'm a million miles away, and at the same time, i'm right here, in your picture frame "

Thanks

....but there isnt...Until certain people who were down in the flat that morning {before the ambulance men} or at Cameron's party- break the silence then we wont know anymore than we do now. ...
    And what makes you think they will be anymore 'credible' than the rest? Only if their statements conform to the widely accepted 'official' party line will they have credibility. If there is a 'cover-up', it has, so far, been 100% effective.

Thanks

indeed MS, if there is the cover up and its to do with any government body etc...we will probably never know....after all these years it feels like we all go over the same ground again and again....I need to stop coz it is sad that Jimi left us , but great that he left us so much to enjoy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 858 Posts

Sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees EVEN when we know our view is being obscured.
    It is the very fact we are asking questions of those who have with held information for so long is the reason we will never accept what they have to say as fact. The doubt will remain (as in the case of Tosser Wright) as to why the silence has been broken after so many years. Yeah, ok. Tosser Wright is a bad example, his motives are as transparent as glass.
    I believe in what I believe, therefore I'm right, at least in my own mind and that settles it for me. I can and have moved on many years ago and I'm certainly not going to hammer home to anyone else just what I believe, I'll leave that to bigoted zealots, religious freaks and scrum ............. opps forgot he 's gone :-)
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

yes...I would be interested to know { via PM if you like } what you believe really happened.....Facebook is going mad at the moment with some people really trying to hammer the "wine theory " but it gets so draining....

Thanks

yes...I would be interested to know { via PM if you like } what you believe really happened ....
    Just read everything in this Conspiracy Forum and you will have all you seek.

Thanks

I wouldn't under-estimate jimi's importance to todays scene, so if there was 'NEW' evidence, then yes I believe it would be in the media and on the net....but there isnt...Until certain people who were down in the flat that morning {before the ambulance men} or at Cameron's party- break the silence then we wont know anymore than we do now........Maybe Jimi was careless, maybe not, maybe red wine was involved, maybe not.......Sadly he's dead...his music lives on...we should celebrate his achievements not focus on the if's and maybe's.
    It appears you haven't read Caesar's book. This is a thread about the book.
    'Silence', wasn't the problem, there was too much dishonestly reported blah-blah to the press, there was no one there before the ambulance apart from Monika. There is no "maybe red wine was involved." The only "new" evidence" is that some people have admitted/claimed their stories were remembered/reported badly, and/or their time estimates were [same].
    You wanna focus on his life...etc. then why re-hash stuff about his death you don't even appear to have read or understood???

Thanks

I wouldn't under-estimate jimi's importance to todays scene, so if there was 'NEW' evidence, then yes I believe it would be in the media and on the net....but there isnt...
    It's in Rolling Stone

Thanks

lol....rotfl

Thanks

It appears you haven't read Caesar's book. This is a thread about the book.
    'Silence', wasn't the problem, there was too much dishonestly reported blah-blah to the press, there was no one there before the ambulance apart from Monika. There is no "maybe red wine was involved." The only "new" evidence" is that some people have admitted/claimed their stories were remembered/reported badly, and/or their time estimates were [same].
    You wanna focus on his life...etc. then why re-hash stuff about his death you don't even appear to have read or understood???
    Listen carefully....I know all the angles on Jimi's death as Ive spent years reading it all { you dont know me so how can you make such a statement }....I am not re-hashing anything....just because CG comes out with a new book doesn't mean it is gospel...sounds like he's convinced you....I wont pay that much for a book, why should I? its over-priced another person cashing in on Jimi and if its SO COMPELLING why dont you write a piece about why YOU believe he's finally closed the door on the subject.....that would be more helpful to all on here , rather than trolling other people.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherokee Mist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Listen carefully....I know all the angles on Jimi's death as Ive spent years reading it all { you dont know me so how can you make such a statement }....I am not re-hashing anything....just because CG comes out with a new book doesn't mean it is gospel...sounds like he's convinced you....I wont pay that much for a book, why should I? its over-priced another person cashing in on Jimi and if its SO COMPELLING why dont you write a piece about why you believe he's finally closed the door on the subject.....that would be more helpful to all on here , rather than trolling other people.
    ie you obviously haven't read his book - so you don't know all the angles - (or the several pieces on this subject I myself have written here at CTT - see conspiracy theory section) Resorting to calling me a troll is not an argument.

Thanks

On topic, I read the book, to which I will say that I enjoyed very much to have a new perspective(s) on it all, but it's been a closed case ever since I saw that he took 9 Vesperax, therefore he asphyxiated. I don't understand why its so appealing to "shoulda coulda woulda" with Monika doing something more, or to theorize someone physically putting a end to the man. Can't change the past, no matter what happened.

But any press is good press (alternatively any money is good money), so as long as people have creative minds the circle of he said she said will never end.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolly Dagger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ie you obviously haven't read his book (or the several pieces on this subject I have written here at CTT) Resorting to calling me a troll is not an argument.
    you seem to have taken a liking to me xx love you back hahahaha, i read what you said about him choking on his vomit end of ...bla bla woof woof. what was it that jimi said about compassion for fellow man, truth and emotion....well, at least I do all I can to persue that way of life....people have different opinions..doesnt mean you are the bible on hendrix though my friend...I on the other hand like and enjoy hearing other peoples opinions without being antagonistic towards them...re: your attitude towards a newbie on here { but NOT a newbie to Hendrix!}