Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Thanks

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Just ordered it. I anxiously await it. I've gotten some insider tidbits and believe me there's stuff in there you want to hear if you're interested in this topic. I've also been in contact with some deep Hendrix sources of late and there's some really crazy stuff out there about what happened that night. Mind-bending stuff. I can tell you, you'll be shocked by the new info in this publication.

Can't somebody hook-up Pali Gap with a copy? Seems post theft could be gotten around with a little help from some Hendrix friends.

I wish Caesar had put a more appropriate photo of Jimi on the cover. It's a somber subject deserving of a shot where Jimi is in deep thought with a pained expression on his face while thinking of Jeffery's treachery.

(Oh, by the way, the posters who offer substance and valid arguments vs those who gossip about posts is more than clear)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 Times in 851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Just ordered it. I anxiously await it. I've gotten some insider tidbits and believe me there's stuff in there you want to hear if you're interested in this topic. I've also been in contact with some deep Hendrix sources of late and there's some really crazy stuff out there about what happened that night. Mind-bending stuff. I can tell you, you'll be shocked by the new info in this publication.

Can't somebody hook-up Pali Gap with a copy? Seems post theft could be gotten around with a little help from some Hendrix friends.

I wish Caesar had put a more appropriate photo of Jimi on the cover. It's a somber subject deserving of a shot where Jimi is in deep thought with a pained expression on his face while thinking of Jeffery's treachery.

(Oh, by the way, the posters who offer substance and valid arguments vs those who gossip about posts is more than clear)
    Interesting comments from you Scrum ........................... I too "know" a little bit more than I am saying. I also know the "slant" on the future publication, but then again the rest of you do too, don't you?
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

Wink Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Even if Jimi was personally assassinated by the m16 what's more speculation going to do? And speculation is all its going be, just another man's take. If this is definitive we would have reached a conclusion in the infamous conspiracy thread. we shall find out anyway, I am curious as to what the "smoking gun" will be.
    Last edited by guest; 08-06-11 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,773 Times in 2,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I am curious as to what the "smoking gun" will be.
    The whole point is there is no "smoking gun"
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 757 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Even if Jimi was personally assassinated by the m16 what's more speculation going to do?
    I don't think they found any bullets or casings from someone firing an M16.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 651 Posts

or "they found four empty wine bottles next to the waste bin"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yazid Manou View Post
    A4 publication 52 pages, 89 illustrations.
    So that be 26 'turnable' pages. Basically a 'pamphlet' w/89 illustrations? Must have minimal text, and all for 45 U.S.D.!

no thanks, I'll wait for what's sure to be SD's most informative & detailed synopsis.

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    oops, you're right, Brown it is. Had Roby on the mind as his was the most recent Hendrix book I read. And I have read Brown's Last Days, why do you ask?
    KD: Hey MS - great book, that's all. I was hanging around with Tony in London when it was released. Great memories.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    The whole point is there is no "smoking gun"
    KD: Bingo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    KD: Hey MS - great book, that's all. I was hanging around with Tony in London when it was released. Great memories.....
    Glad to hear your encounters with Brown were positive. I did enjoy the read. Did you talk about his book? Although Brown/the book trys very hard to hold a neutral position, he/it really does come across, to me, that 'foul play' was involved, but written in a way to cause the reader to make his own conclusions. Where does he stand on Hendrix's death?

Thanks

Anyone who has read Brown can't deny he is pointing squarely towards murder but can't say it directly because of British libel laws and not wanting to burn his bridges. He's not remaining "neutral", he's playing his cards. I could show you with a page by page analysis. I'm afraid this matter cannot be resolved by means of one-line posts.

Thanks

From the post Jimi Hendrix - The Last Days (BBC Radio Documentary) :

at 46:24

Chandler's father : "Jimi's dead."
    Chandler : silent, stunned.
    Lotta (Chandler's wife): "Mike Jeffrey!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MourningStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Most helpful Mourning Star. No explanation needed, is there...

Thanks

Anyone who has read Brown can't deny he is pointing squarely towards murder but can't say it directly because of British libel laws and not wanting to burn his bridges. He's not remaining "neutral", he's playing his cards. I could show you with a page by page analysis. I'm afraid this matter cannot be resolved by means of one-line posts.
    KD: Yep ! Murder by Monica Dannemand not Mike Jeffery. I knew Tony quite well and he went over the entire timeline with me, both before and after his book was published.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Scrum Drum

KD: Yep ! Murder by Monica Dannemand not Mike Jeffery. I knew Tony quite well and he went over the entire timeline with me, both before and after his book was published.
    KD: To clarify further - as in Monica slipped him the pills to knock him out and keep him in her apartment. The stalker in her
    could not bear to see him leave after their series of rows that day. Her little plan seriously misfired with Jimi OD'ing and dying on the pills and that as they say was that. How she slipped him the pills - in the wine, in some food, by telling him they weren't that strong (take a few more !) will probably never be known at this point.

Thanks

Glad to hear your encounters with Brown were positive. I did enjoy the read. Did you talk about his book? Although Brown/the book trys very hard to hold a neutral position, he/it really does come across, to me, that 'foul play' was involved, but written in a way to cause the reader to make his own conclusions. Where does he stand on Hendrix's death?
    KD: Hey MS - see my previous 2 posts. What I've been saying all along during these lengthy (hmmmmmmmm) discussions on this topic. Jimi was indeed murdered - by Monica - accidently. But murder is murder. As stated, absolutely no witnesses, evidence or facts to back up any sinister CIA, FBI, MI6, Intel Waterboarding Hit Squads I'm afraid. Monica on her lonesome is all this ever was or will be.

Thanks

KD: Hey MS - see my previous 2 posts. What I've been saying all along during these lengthy (hmmmmmmmm) discussions on this topic. Jimi was indeed murdered - by Monica - accidently. But murder is murder. As stated, absolutely no witnesses, evidence or facts to back up any sinister CIA, FBI, MI6, Intel Waterboarding Hit Squads I'm afraid. Monica on her lonesome is all this ever was or will be.
    does Brown share your position?

Thanks

Most helpful Mourning Star. No explanation needed, is there...
    none whatsoever.

Thanks

does Brown share your position?
    KD: Otheway around MS. Again, Tony's the one that did the research and wrote the book. He told
    me of his viewpoint and opinions on Jimi's death before and after the book was published. He was obviously
    a very informed source and much to the chagrin of conspiracy theorists here and elsewhere,
    myself and many others tend to agree with him.

Thanks

KD: Otheway around MS. Again, Tony's the one that did the research and wrote the book. He told
    me of his viewpoint and opinions on Jimi's death before and after the book was published. He was obviously
    a very informed source and much to the chagrin of conspiracy theorists here and elsewhere,
    myself and many others tend to agree with him.
    Cool - and yes, after re-contemplating my read of Brown's book, those final and post-mortem moments does center mostly on Dannemann. Now, as to no shred of evidence pointing to government & associated network complicity ...

... heh heh, well I certainly would be surprised if any did surface. JFK has his Oswald, Oswald had his Ruby, Malcom Little had his Hagan-Butler-Johnson, RFK had his Sirhan, King had his Ray, etc. ... and Hendrix has his Dannemann. (let's see if Glebbeek is on board)

moving on,

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MourningStar For This Useful Post: