Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Thanks

Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    perhaps it's best to not believe anything but the one fact : Hendrix has left the planet.
    Im going to need proof of this!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    KD: Nope ! Monika was more than capable of discrediting herself without anyone else's help. The only thing Kathy needed to
    do was prove that Monika was in contemp of court by claiming / saying / writing that Kathy was a liar - and the court agreed with
    her - TWICE !

I'm afraid you don't see the advantage of encumbering Monika with legal burdens in order to both hamstring her as the main witness to Hendrix's death, but also create an image that could be used to scapegoat her later on. It would be to the advantage of the British Government to do this. We are talking about a government that was itself in contempt of honestly investigating what happened to Jimi.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karsten View Post

I strongly advise people read pages 196-204 of Kathy Etchingham's book 'Through Gypsy Eyes'. It describes the true background and context of the author of those letters "Dee Mitchell". I think after reading those pages it would become clear Caesar had no right to omit the true context of those letters or their purpose. It's clearly dishonestly-suggested context to present those letters straight without explaining what was going-on between Kathy and Dee at the time.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    perhaps it's best to not believe anything but the one fact : Hendrix has left the planet.
    No, as long as their are idiots shouting that he was murdered by his manager, the CIA, the mafia and British government, it's important to show these poor lost souls how hopelessly misguided they really are.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    I strongly advise people read pages 196-204 of Kathy Etchingham's book 'Through Gypsy Eyes'. It describes the true background and context of the author of those letters "Dee Mitchell". I think after reading those pages it would become clear Caesar had no right to omit the true context of those letters or their purpose. It's clearly dishonestly-suggested context to present those letters straight without explaining what was going-on between Kathy and Dee at the time.
    Yes, "Dee Mitchell" was a compulsive liar, an imposter but Kathy was witness to Jones' and Saua's accounts of events (which no longer make any sense in relation to what the staff did at the hospital).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 528 Posts

This is fast aproaching mud-slinging contest, without anyone actually stating what new"discoveries" Caesar has made. Might have to buy the thing....don't really want such a morbid book on the shelf.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dino77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Yes, "Dee Mitchell" was a compulsive liar, an imposter but Kathy was witness to Jones' and Saua's accounts of events (which no longer make any sense in relation to what the staff did at the hospital).

This statement cuts a lot of corners. Keep in mind that the ambulance attendants gave sworn testimony in a notarized petition to Scotland Yard. Kathy wasn't their witness, their testimonies were done in their own right.

This begs the question if Caesar's accounts of what happened at the hospital are of the same type as his out-of-context reference to Dee Mitchell's letters? Surely it is not honest practice to omit the fact Dee was recorded at the time as sending spiteful letters around about Kathy in revenge for her exposing her notorious doings. Read the pages in 'Through Gypsy Eyes' to see the true context and nature of Dee's actions at the time. It isn't honest for Caesar to present that letter as straight endorsement without relating the notorious context in which it happened.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ThKeep in mind that the ambulance attendants gave sworn testimony in a notarized petition to Scotland Yard.
    Do we have copies of these sworn testimonies? I'm confused as to the origins of their accounts. Did Tony Brown interview them also?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do we have copies of these sworn testimonies? I'm confused as to the origins of their accounts. Did Tony Brown interview them also?

They were part of Etchingham's investigation. She's dropped that effort so any specifics have to come from her. But it was probably through the serious BBC investigation contacts she had established during the investigation.

Pro-Monika people were trying to say Kathy corrupted the ambulance men and police into backing her version, however it's plainly obvious that those persons were interviewed cold when the interviewers finally caught-up to them and gave uncoached accounts. Besides, ambulance crews and police are part of the conservative establishment, why would they deliberately alter their accounts in favor of those questioning the establishment's version? However, if you read the history of this you'll see no one got to them in advance to influence them.

The chain of events of those accounts is clearly available from those with knowledge of Etchingham's investigation. Clearly the road crew members didn't clean the flat with a choking, dying Jimi laying right next to them. One of them even admitted Jimi was dead when they cleaned the flat.

I believe Brown quoted Etchingham's interviews of the attendants.

If you read the source I quoted above ('Through Gypsy Eyes') you'll have no doubt Caesar did not offer honest context with Dee's letters. In fact, the straight offering of those letters without any accurate background context or comment amounts to deception. Caesar should know better.

Thanks

They were part of Etchingham's investigation. She's dropped that effort so any specifics have to come from her. But it was probably through the serious BBC investigation contacts she had established during the investigation. .
    "Serious" BBC contacts ? It was just the devious Delores Cullen (aka Dee Mitchell) who "had once been a BBC researcher".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks

"Serious" BBC contacts ? It was just the devious Delores Cullen (aka Dee Mitchell) who "had once been a BBC researcher".

Read from page 178 in 'Through Gypsy Eyes'. Apparently Dee introduced herself to Kathy as "Diana Bonham Carter" from a British aristocratic family with a background in BBC research. How Dee managed to get the ambulance attendant information is unknown, however she did and her and Kathy interviewed both attendants and the policeman and recorded their statements. Dee was apparently capable of locating and contacting these persons. Perhaps she did have valid BBC connections? These contact abilities raise suspicions.

Be careful to arrange your responses in conformity to the context I've cited. You can't both quote Dee in Caesar's citations of the letters and discredit her at the same time.

Also, we can see the actual information the attendants provided hasn't been discredited. I believe you are trying to impugn the credibility of the ambulance mens' statements. That can't be done by trying to discredit them by means of Dee because the statements were made and recorded independently and on their own.

Thanks

Thumbs up Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

http://www.univibes.com/News.html CB shares more details

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ilovejimi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

There's obviously been a rift between Caesar and Shapiro. The preview on Caesar's site linked above sort of speaks for itself in its embarrassingly invalid technique. You can see Caesar's main method is to offer "pronouncements" peppered with interjections like "BS" and "Nope!" with very little credible investigation practices in between. The linked material is Caesar 'correcting' an article by Shapiro in 'Classic Rock' Magazine from August 2010.

How did the “murderer(s)” know where Jimi was staying? The only known (official) address for Jimi was the “Cumberland Hotel” but after 14 September 1970 he didn’t sleep there any longer since he’d moved in at the Samarkand flat with Monika Dannemann.. Nobody from Jimi’s management knew where Jimi was staying from the 15th onwards.

Caesar says "nobody from Jimi's management knew where he was staying". We've covered this in the locked threads. However there's a lot of reasons to suspect people are not telling all they knew about the Samarkand. Caesar takes people at their word when it works for his purposes however the world is a place where such trust is dangerous. There's many many ways Jeffery could have know about the Samarkand - including helping arrange it himself through Stickells. We already have Stickells making a very obvious attempt to make an alibi for his knowledge of the Samarkand at the Inquest. Monika seemed to be desperate to get Jimi back to the Samarkand. The fact Caesar doesn't bother to even ask about these suspicious things automatically excludes his "investigation" from being considered seriously. If no one knew about the Samarkand why were Slater and Barrett only collecting phone messages from the office according to Caesar's truth-teller Monika? I believe it was Henderson who told of Jimi walking from the Samarkand to Stickells' only 2 blocks away on the 16th to visit Billy. I refuse to believe Stickells didn't know Jimi came from 2 blocks over. I also believe the Samarkand was only 2 blocks from Stickells' exactly because Stickells helped arrange the Samarkand for Monika. (Stickells avoided talking about this for 40 years - and that doesn't seem to bother Caesar who doesn't seem to notice anything suspicious)

How did the “murderer(s)” gain access to the Samarkand flat? No break-in signs were detected by the police (note: the front window belonging to the flat at street level was equipped with security railings).

It's very possible the murderers were let in by Monika.

How did the “murderer(s)” manage to force “a handful of pills” and “a few bottles of red wine” into Jimi? Where are the struggle signs on Jimi’s body (note: pathologist Teare failed to detect any)? Jimi was an extremely fit person. Flashback to 4 January 1968, “Hotel Opalen” in Göteborg, Sweden: Jimi flipped out and smashed up just about everything in sight in a room and it then took three persons to calm him down.

<5> What brand of “handful of pills” did the “murderer(s)” arrive with and stuff “into his mouth” (note: pathologist Teare failed to detect them)? The “murderer(s)” arrived with Vesparax?
    What an ultra- rare coincidence!

Again Caesar practices a superficial form of semantic analysis rather than employing critical skills. The question of how Jimi got the pills into him is unknown. What is immediately apparent is that Caesar offers no attempt to draw the full range of information into his "investigation". The forensics tells us Jimi absorbed the barbiturate for a period of time adequate to reach the 3.9mg level found in his blood at the autopsy. This excludes Jeffery's claim that they stuffed pills down his throat followed by wine. However, that doesn't mean Caesar can just dismiss everything else and come to his conclusion. It's very possible Jeffery was covering for Monika and her involvement. Caesar's technique is not logically sound. If Caesar had a better grasp of the case he would understand the forensic data proves Jimi was passed-out when the wine was introduced. Jimi was drowned after he had been knocked-out on barbiturates. If Caesar was a better investigator he would be looking at how and why Jimi got such a strong dose into him? I don't mean to insult him, but his investigation is childish.

Where was Monika Dannemann when the “murderer(s)” arrived and committed their crimes? Making cups of tea for them in her kitchen?

This is a very good question that the original investigation should have sought answers to.

Where is the “$2 million insurance policy on Jimi’s life that Mike had arranged”? It does not exist. The only insurance policy Michael Jeffery had arranged (with Chas Chandler in May 1968) was for $1 million, but on the day Michael Jeffery died (5 March 1973) not a cent had yet been paid out. Whether it eventually was paid out (and how much), years later (since Michael left no signed will) to Frank Jeffery (Michael‘s father), is unknown.

Caesar should be asking where Jeffery got the tons of cash he was paying people off with after Jimi's death? In no way is Caesar offering us a full disclosure of all the evidence involved here. Caesar seems to think he lives in a world where his short-sighted pronouncements rule and nothing else exists. Until he can tell us where Jeffery got all that cash he isn't offering us a complete investigation. Not even close.

John McDermott (product manager, Experience Hendrix): “Bob Levine called me recently [December 2010] and he was absolutely furious that Tappy Wright had suggested that Michael murdered Jimi or that he engineered Jimi’s death....”

Bob Levine: “Jimi was murdered!!??
    Total bullshit... Don’t believe a word of it!”

Conclusion: “Murdered by manager” BS theory:
    dismissed.

This is another example of Caesar's methods. He doesn't bother to mention that Bob Levine was one of the major sources for quotes suspecting Jeffery. Caesar makes no attempt at all to explain the disparity between Levine's previous famous quotes and this most recent categorical denial. I have inside information on this I will reveal later. Nowhere in Caesar's short pronouncement would one ever learn that Levine has real reasons to cover-up his inside knowledge of Jeffery's dirty business. Levine sounds like a man desperately trying to deny everything he's said on record in order not to get involved.

Thanks

Walter Price [sic; hospital porter at St. May Abbots Hospital”) ] “told me” that “Jimi was never admitted. He was taken straight to the morgue.”
    BS.

Dr. Martin Seifert: “When they brought Jimi into the hospital there was still some life left in him – which is why we worked so hard on him. We wouldn’t have worked so hard trying to resuscitate him if he was already dead.”

First off, Caesar never bothers to ask Seifert why he has changed his story 180 degrees? This doesn't seem to bother Caesar who has what he wants and looks no further. I wouldn't doubt that Seifert has been reached by intel. Watch 'The Man They Made God', Seifert looks right into the camera and says "Jimi was dead when we received him - no doubt about it. The monitor was unresponsive and flat". This doesn't seem to bother Caesar.

“So the [new] inquest [into Jimi’s death] was not opened [in 1994].
    Correct, as “officials” were fully satisfied that the version of events of 18 September 1970 as stated under oath by Monika Dannemann given at the original inquest (28 September 1970) was the
    truth. That is why there NEVER
    will be a new inquest, no matter what the "anti M.D. camp" will ever throw up in the future.

There it is in writing! In the year 2011 Caesar Glebbeek has just endorsed Monika's infamous notorious lies to the British Inquest as "truth" and said Scotland Yard was 'correct' in declining any reinvestigation. You saw it right here!

NB For the record, Dee Mitchell wrote the following letter to Monika Dannemann on 4 March 1994: “I have not have had any contact at all with Mrs Page, at the latest July 1992. There were several reasons for this, all serious to me and I believe I did the right things in severing all contact. I do not know, at the time of writing, what the Attorney General will decide, but for me, my personal conclusion was there was no mystery or cover up and I hope this is what will be decided.”

Just when you thought Caesar could commit no further outrage he then turns around and quotes Dee Mitchell as confirming the invalidness of Etchingham's investigation.

You seriously need to read pages 197-204 of Etchingham's book 'Through Gypsy Eyes' to understand the incredible dishonesty Caesar is committing here. Kathy explains that it was her, not Dee, that severed their relationship because she had discovered Dee was going around accusing people of outrageous things that were insane in reality. Dee had gone to the local police and told them Nick Page was struck-off the medical register for selling drugs and that Kathy was molesting her children. Dee fed Monika information in her court case telling her Mr Page only married Kathy because he found her overdosing on heroin in an alley and pitied her - and Monika used it! Dee also told the police Tony Brown was a drug dealer. It was after Kathy severed her contact with Dee that Dee wrote the letters Caesar cites. So not only were these examples of more insanely-vindictive letters by Dee but they were done in revenge after Kathy exposed her. After Kathy informed the police of the truth they raided Dee and Mitch's house and gave her a warning. Dee and Mitch then moved to France.

It's incredibly outrageous that Caesar would dare offer one of these crazy letters by Dee, obviously written in revenge, straight and unexplained, without offering any honest context to his readers. The context Caesar attempts is to suggest Dee's letter confirms Monika's innocence. It does nothing of the sort and was only designed as vengence against Kathy. Caesar's main witnesses for his "proof" are people documented by the authorities as having slandered people in an unexplainable way that suggests mental instability (or possible infiltration). Caesar dares offer us one of the slander sheets themselves as verifying proof! This is entering the level of bedlam.

Monika Dannemann: “It is nonsense that we...stayed there for more than five hours. We only stayed for about an hour, which can be verified by several witnesses [including Gerry Stickells and Mitch Mitchell b.t.w.] who...[spoke by phone to] Jimi at our flat from 8:30 [p.m.] onwards that evening. Apart from that, all the events [as per Harvey’s account] which are asserted to have taken place in the young people’s flat are pure fiction.”

I have information to show Harvey is correct. Who this mystery neighbor is I don't know. I will disprove this in the future.

Caesar is obviously some kind of pro-Monika advocate. He should know Mitch was on-record as saying he had no idea of the Samarkand and called Jimi at the Cumberland. Caesar pretends not to notice that Monika is a confirmed pathological liar who had a motive in hiding her blow-up with Jimi at Harvey's in order to sustain her fantasy romance scenario told of in Inner World.

“Terry Slater who told Kathy that he and Monika cleared out the flat... Meanwhile the ambulance drivers arrived to find Jimi dead [sic] and alone [sic]...”
    BS
    Instead, the “clean-up” operation took place in the late afternoon (between 15:00 and 16:00), several hours
    after
    Jimi had been officially declared dead by Dr. Martin Seifert at St. Mary Abbots Hospital.

This quote is, once again, outrageous. The transparent attempt by Caesar to get around all we know about the conflicts of that morning are woefully apparent. He's suggesting Burdon, Slater, and even Monika made-up some crazy stories about cleaning out the flat before the ambulance came. Why would they do that if they had cleaned the flat after the hospital? Caesar's gone mad here! The previous version was that they couldn't call the ambulance because of the drugs in the flat. Caesar ignores all this and pronounces his newly-revised version right in the face of everything we know - and then tries to not only get away with it, but sell it for $45 as well! Meanwhile Burdon is quoted in Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood as saying he, Alvenia, and Monika cleaned the flat in the morning "before the police arrived". (Hello) Caesar, even Monika admits Slater, Barrett, and Stickells cleaned the flat before the ambulance came. What are you trying to get away with here man???

Two very simple answers (which Dr. Bannister, H. Shapiro, and several amateur “sleuths” overlooked or maybe never even have heard about):

<1> If Jimi had been “dead for hours,”
    rigor mortis
    would have been noticeable.
    <2> If Jimi had been “dead for hours,”
    lividity
    would have been noticeable.

This is actually a good point. We'll have to find-out if the conditions in the flat, along with the intense barbiturate level, and alcohol, somehow helped delay rigor mortis? Those chemicals are a muscle relaxant and Jimi was full of wine.

Caesar ignores the fact Bannister did note signs of necrosis in the cheeks and soft tissues. The ambulance attendants also noted that the vomit was hard and dry - meaning it had time to set and indicated a period of time after death had occurred. They also noticed gurgling sounds from Jimi being full of wine. So while Caesar accuses people of "overlooking" he himself overlooks the fact this claim doesn't do anything to overturn the forensic evidence witnessed by Dr Bannister and the autopsy.

“Every time Monika told her story, critical details changed...”
    BS.

Only signed and dated statements given to the police counts as evidence, and these statement are fully
    consistent. Hearsay and runours do not count a single bit.

This is outrageous. Monika's lies are confirmed. How dare Caesar try to deny them. Caesar should know that Monika's story drastically changed even within police reports. Again, Caesar is showing himself as credulous. Even worse, the full examination of all of Monika's stories proves she has to be lying. Monika ended-up dead shortly before being forced to explain them. None of this bothers Caesar! There you have Caesar Glebbeek, in the year 2011, having the nerve to publicly claim Monika's stories were "consistent"! (Oh my God!)

“A bedroom full of drugs...”
    BS.

The only drug in the flat was a tiny block of hash which was thrown out in the garden. No big deal.

I can't understand how Caesar would think he could get away with not explaining why, then, Monika told people she couldn't call the ambulance because there "were too many drugs in the flat"? Doesn't he understand that by diminishing the amount of drugs in the flat he then has to explain why they took so long to call the ambulance? Caesar gets around all this by brazenly sticking to Monika's official story. We all know that that story is a complete lie. Again, the registered conflicts in all this doesn't seem to bother Caesar. He never bothers to go past the weakest excuse and venture in to the full body of conflicting accounts, or why they conflicted.

“He [Jimi] was found fully clothed on top of the bed.”
    BS.

Instead, Jimi was
    naked. Ambulance chap Reginald Jones: “Lying on a bed was a coloured chap; I didn’t have a clue who he was then of course. I think he was completely undressed.

We have multiple accounts of Jimi being fully clothed. There's a clear case of dishonest revisionism going on here that needs to be accounted for. Again, Caesar never asks the attendant why he told a completely-opposite story before? This doesn't seem to bother Caesar, and he doesn't seem to be interested in the reason.

Ambulance chap John Suau: “This patient was still alive, just, but he was pretty far gone... The bladder and bowels had not voided then and neither did they in the ambulance on the journey to the hospital... There was no mess in the ambulance caused by our patient....

This is not what they said before, and Caesar doesn't seem to be interested in the reason why they completely changed their stories? Suau was the one who was quoted before as saying Jimi lost his bowels in the ambulance and it made a real mess that needed to be cleaned-out. I think they may have been gotten to, which only shows the true dangerous dimensions of this I was pointing-out.

ONLY if Jimi had been treated for acute intoxication in a hospital within TWO HOURS after swallowing the 9 Vesparax tablets could his life (possibly) have been saved. But since Jimi arrived at St. Mary Abbots Hospital at 11:45, circa four hours after he took the Vesparax tablets, his liver was already fighting a losing battle with intoxication and Jimi could NOT have survived.

While making an overt apology for Monika, Caesar forgets that Monika herself was quoted in Inner World as saying some German doctors determined that Jimi had not received a lethal dose and that the Vesparax would not have killed Jimi on their own. But Jimi didn't die that way anyway. He was drowned in wine as Dr Bannister and the forensic evidence showed.

Caesar is committing an outrageous travesty here. While he claims Jimi took the Vesparax at 7:45am we have Eric Burdon claiming Monika called him "as the first light of dawn was coming in my window" - which was 5:45am, meaning Jimi had ingested the Vesparax at least a 1/2 hour earlier. Burdon even added "it may have been even earlier, like in the early morning hours". Jimi most-likely ingested the pills closer to 4am or even earlier. This is an outrage!

We will answer this for we have a good case of honestly-figured evidence. I can't comment on the disgust I feel that Caesar would dare do this to Jimi. This outrageous effort is obviously Caesar trying to force all the evidence to fit Monika's long-disproven official account. It's flaws are so obvious that it doesn't take much to refute it. This is a terrible campaign of disinformation that should be shunned.

Last edited by Scrum Drum; 09-14-11 at 11:48 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:

Thanks

He was drowned in wine as Dr Bannister and the forensic evidence showed.
    Please can we see this forensic evidence? Don't forget that Bannister was working on a long dead body of "an unusually tall man":
    - medical staff NEVER try and re-animate long dead bodies
    - Jimi was only 5' 11''
    Bannister made the thing up (and badly at that).

Coroner's report:
    "If the deceased has been seen by any legally qualified medical man, before or after death, give name and address"
    Typed in opposite column:
    "Dr SEIFERT. Hospital, before and after death"

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 528 Posts

Hail Caesar, his arguments are convincing to me.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dino77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Keep in mind that the ambulance attendants gave sworn testimony in a notarized petition to Scotland Yard. Kathy wasn't their witness, their testimonies were done in their own right.
    Can we see these sworn testimonies?

I know this is difficult and I would have preferred to see Univibes put out a hefty book of full investigation around all the facts and hearsay rather than a fanzine special edition, especially at that price. However for Caesar and anyone with any sense, Jimi was not dead at the Samarkand, which was why he was taken to casualty and not the morgue. What is more, the ambulance men were permitted to take him away because he wasn't dead. If he had been dead, the proceedure dictates that the body must not be touched or moved. Seifert's entry on the coroner's report confirms that he was alive (or had just slipped away) on arrival at the St. Mary Abbot's. No rigor mortis either which always sets in after 2 hours. etc, etc.
    Back at the Samarkand, the cleaner stated that the bed was clean except for a little stain on the pillow. No vomit or Coca Cola all over the place (there was no red wine - see autopsy/coroner's report).

So we are left to make sense of these accounts from the ambulance staff and Eric Burdon which do not match the forensics at all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovejimi View Post
    http://www.univibes.com/News.html CB shares more details
    ...and a link to some important letters:
    http://www.univibes.com/documents.html

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,000 Times in 856 Posts

copy arrived 40 min ago. Reading session 2night with ITW on 'phones :-)
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    copy arrived 40 min ago. Reading session 2night with ITW on 'phones :-)
    Overload.