Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 523

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

  1. #141
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Please can we see this forensic evidence? Don't forget that Bannister was working on a long dead body of "an unusually tall man":
    - medical staff NEVER try and re-animate long dead bodies
    - Jimi was only 5' 11''
    Bannister made the thing up (and badly at that).

    This was already argued numerous times in the locked threads. Emergency Room doctors try to revive people as much as they can on a regular basis. Many people who were taken for dead have been resuscitated. It's foolish to deny this, and don't forget Bannister noted black tissue in the cheek linings. I'm of the opinion that anyone who says a professional medical doctor "Made stuff up," concerning the death of a major world figure, is destroying their own credibility.




    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Coroner's report:
    "If the deceased has been seen by any legally qualified medical man, before or after death, give name and address"
    Typed in opposite column:
    "Dr SEIFERT. Hospital, before and after death"

    A Coroner's Report is a serious legal document. Its context is technical legalese. Therefore Jimi was, technically, legally "alive" from the 11:40am reception time in the Resuscitation Room until the official declaration of death at 12:15. Seifert is aware of this and is simply conforming to the understood legal context of the statement. It only goes to show how little credible analysis those trying to deny the murder practice when looking for anything that appears to endorse their version. If we look at the greater evidence of admissions of early phone calls and the lies used to cover them up, as well as Seifert's own video-ed insistence that Jimi was dead when they received him, we quickly understand what really happened. These pathetic reversals of decades-long accounts are a sure sign that something dangerous is being covered-up. It stands to reason that Jimi had the lungs full of wine Bannister witnessed when Monika called Alvenia at 5:45am. People don't live very long with "bottles worth" of wine in their lungs. This is common sense stuff...

  2. #142
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Seifert's entry on the coroner's report confirms that he was alive (or had just slipped away) on arrival at the St. Mary Abbot's.

    Inaccurately portrayed as shown above.

    A good trial lawyer or detective would ask Seifert why he suddenly changed his story? Caesar doesn't seem to be bothered by drastic changes in accounts. Notice Seifert now changes his previous account of quitting Jimi in less than 5 minutes, because he was obviously dead, to working on him for a long time to try to revive him. Even worse, Seifert now says "We" as if he was along side Bannister for that half hour. A good trial lawyer or detective would then ask Seifert if this long attempt to revive Jimi might have included suctioning "bottles worth" of wine from his lungs and stomach? They would ask what exactly were you doing to revive Jimi for that half hour? Isn't Seifert inadvertently giving credence to Bannister's story by repeating it? Caesar simply gives himself the privilege to ignore this and not look any further, or ask for any explanations.



    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Back at the Samarkand, the cleaner stated that the bed was clean except for a little stain on the pillow. No vomit or Coca Cola all over the place (there was no red wine - see autopsy/coroner's report).

    So we are left to make sense of these accounts from the ambulance staff and Eric Burdon which do not match the forensics at all.

    Yet, we have a statement from one of the constables saying Jimi was such a mess that they simply took him in the bed covers to the ambulance. This is too little information and your reference may be to sheets the were underneath all this and Monika's pillow that got stained by a large pool of vomit.

    It's simply an example of the uncredible nature of the opposition's arguments to say there was no wine detected at the autopsy. This alone shows how uncredible their case is. There couldn't be any wine detected at the autopsy because it happened 3 days later after Bannister had suctioned it out and disposed of it at the hospital. People who expect the wine to be found at the autopsy are only exposing their complete lack of credibility in the matter. I see Caesar also makes this mistake in his "investigation".

    Since we have now totally dismissed the obvious story-changes by Seifert, we then have to realize the Burdon and original ambulance attendant stories still stand until adequately explained.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:


  4. #143
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,190
    Thanks
    2,869
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 855 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Overload.
    No such thing:-) Also have the single W/land disc here (bought at the shops today) and the box set shipping today with arrival for tomorrow :-)
    Now, I can set up the CD and get the mag .................. must I? I'm in such a good mood right now :-)
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

  5. #144
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    It only goes to show how little credible analysis those trying to deny the murder practice when looking for anything that appears to endorse their version.
    What about those who take what Bannister said as gospel? A credible witness? No, a fraud.
    Last edited by purple jim; 09-15-11 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Repeat

  6. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    It only goes to show how little credible analysis those trying to deny the murder practice when looking for anything that appears to endorse their version.
    What about those who take what Bannister said as gospel? A credible witness? No, a fraud.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    It's simply an example of the uncredible nature of the opposition's arguments to say there was no wine detected at the autopsy. This alone shows how uncredible their case is. There couldn't be any wine detected at the autopsy because it happened 3 days later after Bannister had suctioned it out and disposed of it at the hospital.
    Dr. Seifert found NO TRACE wine at the Casualty examination of the recently dead Jimi (with no rigor mortis, which usually sets in after two hours).


    Doctor Seifert in UWMA:
    "There was some breathing going on - whether you call that life or not is another story. I worked on him for about ten minutes, and when I couldn't get him to breathe I then decided to shut down the oxygen and declare that he was dead. I personally couldn't find any sign of alchohol or anything like that on him when I examined him."

    Dr. Seifert is still in practice. As for Bannister...

  7. #146
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bampton Oxfordshire England
    Posts
    876
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 505 Times in 55 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    thankyou very much fir that extremely unforming post, scrum drum :-)

  8. #147
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 309 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Eyes View Post
    thankyou very much fir that extremely unforming post, scrum drum :-)
    "Fucking Hell, I Broke a String!!"
    1968 Voodoo Chile sessions.

  9. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    6,777
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    copy arrived 40 min ago. Reading session 2night with ITW on 'phones :-)
    I hold my breath until I read your, what is sure to be, most interesting critique/review.

    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

    "We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

    “If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

  10. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,190
    Thanks
    2,869
    Thanked 1,997 Times in 855 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    I hold my breath until I read your, what is sure to be, most interesting critique/review.


    YEP, YOU WILL BE BLUE IN THE FACE LOL
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

  11. #150
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Dr. Seifert found NO TRACE wine at the Casualty examination of the recently dead Jimi (with no rigor mortis, which usually sets in after two hours).

    Doctor Seifert in UWMA:
    "There was some breathing going on - whether you call that life or not is another story. I worked on him for about ten minutes, and when I couldn't get him to breathe I then decided to shut down the oxygen and declare that he was dead. I personally couldn't find any sign of alchohol or anything like that on him when I examined him."

    Dr. Seifert is still in practice. As for Bannister...

    He's lying. Did you ever think why, if Seifert saw Jimi breathing, did he not mention it ever before in any of the interviews? If you read or listen to his interviews he specifically says the monitor was flat. How could Jimi be breathing if his heart was stopped? A good detective would see Seifert uses words that don't necessarily commit to witnessing Jimi breathing. Seifert, like the ambulance men, and even Bannister with his "tall man", have all been gotten to because this is very dangerous for the British Government and could damage the national image. These unexplainable changes are typical of government dirty tricks when they are trying to do damage control and muddy the waters.

    If you've studied this, Seifert's original story was that he only worked on Jimi for a few minutes and then quit because Jimi was unresponsive with a flat monitor and was obviously dead. Seifert said Bannister continued working on Jimi while he himself went to help other patients. If you read the above bizarre new version Seifert is now unexplainably, by his own account, working on Jimi from 12:05 to 12:15 when Jimi was declared dead. This doesn't make sense because the timeline now shifts radically and Seifert is no longer working on Jimi for just a few minutes when he arrived but is instead working on Jimi well into the revival attempt. Bannister's suctioning of the wine should have been ongoing during the time Seifert claims. Another thing you might want to notice is Seifert never mentions Bannister or what he was doing. Nor does he mention the critical medical determiner of whether or not Jimi's heart was beating.

    Page 137 - Final Days: Saua: "There was no pulse, no respiration."

    Page 145 - Dr Martin Seifert: "Jimi was rushed in the re-suss [resuscitation] room. He was put on a monitor but it was flat, I pounded his heart a couple of times, but there was no point, he was dead, no point in doing anything else."


    As you can see above Seifert clearly claimed he treated Jimi when he was rushed into the re-suss room and then quickly quit. This would have been from 11:47 to about 11:51. In Caesar's new quote above Seifert says he treated Jimi for the last ten minutes until he was declared dead. On the known timeline that would be between 12:05 and 12:15. These stories are diametric opposites, but since they are being used to disprove the murder people don't seem to mind (including Caesar).


    There's some real problems with Seifert's claimed breathing. First of all I don't think you can be breathing when your heart is confirmed as being stopped on a monitor. We know Jimi's heart was stopped because Seifert tells us he was pounding Jimi's chest. Obviously he did that because Jimi's heart was stopped. This is problematic because Jones and Saua witnessed Jimi's windpipe being plugged with vomit. They also witnessed no signs of life, no breathing, and no pulse. (Notice they didn't change that in their new stories) Since Bannister witnessed lungs flooded with wine it had to be behind the hard vomit blocking the windpipe. With the times involved Jimi had to have died when that vomit blocked his windpipe sealing in the wine. All considered, there's simply no physiological way Seifert could have seen Jimi breathing. Even the ambulance men didn't see this, nor did they change their stories on it.

    What exposes Seifert's new statement as politically-motivated is the fact he mentions he witnessed no alcohol. The motive and origin of this new conflicting statement and its disinformation purpose is rather obvious. Nowhere in Seifert's statement are we given any account of what happened between 11:45am when Jimi arrived and this new alleged 12:05 time when Seifert starting working on Jimi. And, once again, our great murder issue-solver Caesar shows a bizarre lack of interest in asking why. Seifert also exposes himself by never mentioning what Jimi was wearing...

  12. #151
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    I'm of the opinion that anyone who says a professional medical doctor "Made stuff up," concerning the death of a major world figure, is destroying their own credibility.

    Not a 'professional medical doctor', a man, disgraced, struck off the medical register for fraud. Anyone taking the word of a known fraudster is. . . well




    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    A Coroner's Report is a serious legal document. Its context is technical legalese. Therefore Jimi was, technically, legally "alive" from the 11:40am reception time in the Resuscitation Room until the official declaration of death at 12:15.
    That's just semantic rubbish


    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    common sense stuff...
    Something conspiracy theorists are generally severly lacking
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  13. #152
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    He's lying. Did you ever think why, if Seifert saw Jimi breathing, did he not mention it ever before in any of the interviews?
    "There was some breathing going on - whether you call that life or not is another story."

    Frankly, a bizarre statement to make without clarification. He appears to be saying that "breathing" can continue after the heart has stopped for some time? minutes or what? Maybe something quite common, but not generally known? Or is Siefert getting senile?

    "Interviews"? how many has he done previous? a couple of very short statements, basically saying "I can't really remember, but he was treated as was appropriate, so run along now I've got more important things to deal with."
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  14. #153
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post

    Final Days:

    Page 145 - Dr Martin Seifert: "Jimi was rushed in the re-suss [resuscitation] room. He was put on a monitor but it was flat, I pounded his heart a couple of times, but there was no point, he was dead, no point in doing anything else."




    Is it normal practice to rush a dead body which is stiff with rigor mortis to re-suss? In a "Carry On" film perhaps. If Jimi had been long dead, his body would have shown all the signs which the medical staff would have instantly recognised. If he was long dead, they would have ordered the ambulance crew to take him straight to the morgue and stop wasting their time.

    In Seiferts older statements, he might have given dismissive statements to get rid of inquiring nigglers. More recently he must have thought, "OK let's make this clear once and for all!"

  15. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    More recently he must have thought, "OK let's make this clear once and for all!"
    More like, not considerd his ill thought out, contradictory , apparently, offhand reply enough.:

    "There was some breathing going on [what does he mean by this?] I worked on him for about ten minutes, and when
    I couldn't get him to breathe [was he not already breathing according to his opening?] I then decided to shut down the oxygen and declare that he was dead.


    Surely only once the heart had stopped beating for a significant time and couldn't be re-started would it be appropriate to declare death at that time. Maybe he couldn't be bothered to go into detail? Maybe they didn't even go that far as he and the other two doctors realised it was a waste of time and this was just given as a "we tried our best" statement - as it seems. It's not a court of law, he and they have not been officialy accused of negligence, only by Monika, who never made an official complaint, it's just an interview for a fanzine.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  16. #155
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    the Burdon stories still stand until adequately explained.
    But which version do we chose Burdon's stories have no connection to the Ambulance attendants
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  17. #156
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    614
    Thanks
    256
    Thanked 244 Times in 91 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    With a lot of these first hand accounts, it seems like what Obi Wan Kenobi says in Star Wars also rings true here: "Who's more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him".

  18. #157
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Seifert is muddying the waters in order to cloud a political assassination and the evidence for it. If you pay close attention to his specific wording you can see he's making a classic disinformation non-denial denial. The wording "There was some breathing going on" is a way of suggesting something that isn't true in order to not commit to saying "Jimi was still breathing when we received him". Seifert's specific words expose the fact that he can't bring himself to come right out and lie and say Jimi was still breathing. We know Jimi wasn't breathing according to the ambulance men who did all the pricking and pinching and lights shined in the eyes to test for signs of life. We also know he wasn't breathing because his lungs had been drowned with wine as Dr Bannister witnessed. The ambulance men even noted that Jimi's windpipe was blocked with a hard plug of vomit that they couldn't establish an airway through. Caesar has real nerve because he doesn't even attempt to resolve any of these already-established facts. The ambulance men were very clear that Jimi was not respirating at the Samarkand. This was about 15 minutes before Seifert could have possibly seen Jimi. From all we know there is no way Jimi was possibly breathing in front of Seifert. The barbiturate level would only have increased in the time between the ambulance men's witnessing and Seifert's. Go to the video The Man They Made God and look at Seifert look into the lens and confidently say "Jimi was definitely dead when we received him" and compare it to this new irreconcilable information. Seifert is clearly lying and has irredeemably changed his original story in a way he can't account for (and Caesar doesn't bother to ask to him to either).


    I don't think people realize that what you are seeing here is classic disinformation designed to confuse the issue and bail-out the responsible authorities who have been provably complicit in a criminal cover-up of a murder. You are seeing a classic case of the system murdering a man and keeping him that way, and organized evil and cowardice. What you are seeing here most definitely points to and reinforces the case I've been presenting and conforms perfectly to a government attempting to further cover-up a scandalous political assassination. These are the classic things you will see when a government abuses its power and uses its inside abilities to criminally obstruct and corrupt the pursuit of evidence in the case of assassination. This is a dark era, and Caesar is our oracle of darkness.


    So far there's a noticeable lack of anyone coming in and (credibly) endorsing Caesar's efforts or methods. Just ask yourself why Bannister isn't quoted here...

  19. #158
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 148 Times in 87 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    He's lying. ...
    KD: I love it / this guy folks ! Whenever confronted with actual evidence, or eye witness acounts by PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE
    that contradict his conspiracy theory nonsens he comes out with a "HE'S LYING !" His responses to all of this is like a 10 year old
    throwing a tantrum.

    What a joke - if nothing else SD you are consistent.

  20. #159
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 148 Times in 87 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Seifert is muddying the waters in order to cloud a political assassination and the evidence for it. If you pay close attention to his specific wording you can see he's making a classic disinformation non-denial denial. The wording "There was some breathing going on" is a way of suggesting something that isn't true in order to not commit to saying "Jimi was still breathing when we received him". Seifert's specific words expose the fact that he can't bring himself to come right out and lie and say Jimi was still breathing. We know Jimi wasn't breathing according to the ambulance men who did all the pricking and pinching and lights shined in the eyes to test for signs of life. We also know he wasn't breathing because his lungs had been drowned with wine as Dr Bannister witnessed. The ambulance men even noted that Jimi's windpipe was blocked with a hard plug of vomit that they couldn't establish an airway through. Caesar has real nerve because he doesn't even attempt to resolve any of these already-established facts. The ambulance men were very clear that Jimi was not respirating at the Samarkand. This was about 15 minutes before Seifert could have possibly seen Jimi. From all we know there is no way Jimi was possibly breathing in front of Seifert. The barbiturate level would only have increased in the time between the ambulance men's witnessing and Seifert's. Go to the video The Man They Made God and look at Seifert look into the lens and confidently say "Jimi was definitely dead when we received him" and compare it to this new irreconcilable information. Seifert is clearly lying and has irredeemably changed his original story in a way he can't account for (and Caesar doesn't bother to ask to him to either).


    I don't think people realize that what you are seeing here is classic disinformation designed to confuse the issue and bail-out the responsible authorities who have been provably complicit in a criminal cover-up of a murder. You are seeing a classic case of the system murdering a man and keeping him that way, and organized evil and cowardice. What you are seeing here most definitely points to and reinforces the case I've been presenting and conforms perfectly to a government attempting to further cover-up a scandalous political assassination. These are the classic things you will see when a government abuses its power and uses its inside abilities to criminally obstruct and corrupt the pursuit of evidence in the case of assassination. This is a dark era, and Caesar is our oracle of darkness.


    So far there's a noticeable lack of anyone coming in and (credibly) endorsing Caesar's efforts or methods. Just ask yourself why Bannister isn't quoted here...
    KD: You're lying ! Or just making it all up. Not sure which is worse. It's all a crock though anywho and no one believes a word of it except you !

  21. #160
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Just ask yourself why Bannister isn't quoted here...
    Because his story is either invented or a memory of another case (the "unusually tall man" - yet another drunk black guy - check Caesar's book).
    By the way, Saua didn't deny the accounts printed in Straight Ahead and the Tony Brown book recently, he firmly denied them in 1993!
    Monika fucked Jimi up, that's all.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-11, 02:14 AM
  2. "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"
    By RobbieRadio in forum Third Stone From The Sun
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-11, 07:17 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-10, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-10, 04:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBitty (VBTT) 4 for XBT v1.1 CUSTOM by Toolmanwill