Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 523

Thread: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

  1. #161
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    Monika fucked Jimi up, that's all.
    In what way exactly?
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  2. #162
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    The "Tall Man" can be categorized along with Seifert's new "Breathing Jimi". As well as Jones' and Saua's new accounts as well. People with a background in this sort of dirty business can see right away the pattern of people trying to disown information in order to avoid getting involved. Anyone who reads what the ambulance men said would see right away they said things that not only conforms to other evidence but could not be retracted once said. At least not without explanation. Plus they both said the identical same thing independently and without consulting each other beforehand.

    If I remember correctly, Bannister never mentioned any tall man until after 2009 and Tappy's admission. This tells me that it is similar to Seifert's new crazy unexplained story and smacks of disinformation from people being pressured by political influences and trying to avoid personal problems from getting involved. Just like the ambulance men, Bannister's original 1992 story is what should be referenced. In it he never mentions any tall man. As a side note, many people were ridiculing Bannister for saying Jimi was nude. Now when Caesar says it I don't see anyone ridiculing him. I think this speaks a lot about those who doubt the murder evidence.


    No, Caesar can't get away with that. If he was a credible investigator he would have asked Seifert "Since you now put yourself in the Re-suss Room at the time Bannister claimed he was suctioning wine out of Jimi's lungs, what exactly did you witness Bannister doing?" The silence from Seifert, in regard to this, in this new alleged version should tell people all they need to know. Caesar's silence as well (as well as some people's avoiding of all the salient points).

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    At last, eventually, a love note from Jimi to Monika! (a great pity she (apparently) wouldn't let it be published, due to some bizarre reasoning.)
    As thorough an investigation as we will ever see , unless Caesar does another - highly unlikely.
    Unfortunately a pick and mix of testimony chosen to suit, well I suppose you'd have to as they are frequently very unreliable witnesses Why he puts store in Lawrence's obvious rubbish is beyond me etc. etc. Far to much has been left out and not nearly enough evidence given, basically him saying "take my word for it," far too often. Having said that there is much clarification, and new evidence, and it seems pretty clear JH took the pills without any "outside help."
    Last edited by stplsd; 09-16-11 at 04:09 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to stplsd For This Useful Post:


  5. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    In what way exactly?
    I'd say in not reacting quickly enough to get medical help or in feeding the pills to Jimi.

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    I'd say in not reacting quickly enough to get medical help or in feeding the pills to Jimi.
    So if one doesn't fit you'll chose another? anything to lay blame then?

    A few minutes late in phoning the correct person for a foreigner who spoke poor English and was under the effects of Vesparax and very likely freaked out?
    The idea that she 'fed' pills unwillingly, with absolutely no evidence, to Jimi, a 27 year old man, who was well experienced in many drugs, by all accounts over a long period, is frankly, a bizarrely paranoid idea.
    Caesar's contention that Jimi knowingly, deliberately popped 9 pills, goes in the face of his earlier (and medical) opinion that the most common cause of overdose with barbiturates was confusion as to when and how many they have taken after the initial dose.

    The back cover photo on the book interestingly seems to show Monika with a blister strip of pills in her hand? Everybody seems to be pretending that downers (especially Mandrax) were not a very popular "recreational" drug - and still are, look at the state of his handwriting (scrawl) and behaviour at the time!

    Who is the guy with Jimi in the blurry photo on the back cover?

    Drugs killed Hendrix (his was legally prescibed barbiturates)

    Just as they killed Georgie Best (his was legally available alcohol)

    And Keith Moon (his were legally prescribed antabuse)

    The most addictive (and pointless) drug ever invented is tobacco which kills millions

    "Put that in your pipe and smoke it"
    Last edited by stplsd; 09-15-11 at 11:13 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  7. #166
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    So if one doesn't fit you'll chose another? anything to lay blame then?

    No but I feel that things do still seem to point to her responsability. They were her pills so you'd think she would have had a better idea about their potency. I also think that her behaviour since that dreadful night betrys a certain guilt, not for murder but for responsability.


    Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    The back cover photo on the book interestingly seems to show Monika with a blister strip of pills in her hand?

    I didn't notice that. Wild!


    Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    Who is the guy with Jimi in the blurry photo on the back cover?

    Caesar Glebeek!

  8. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    No but I feel that things do still seem to point to her responsability. They were her pills

    He was a grown man responsible for his own actions not a child, barbiturates are a dangerous drug, though very common and widly used as a "recreational" drug, he knew the score. She was prescribed sleeping pills so what, that's it, she was guilty of being given sleeping pills by her doctor. Following this line of 'reasoning' it was surely her doctor that was responsible? An equally fatuous idea.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to stplsd For This Useful Post:


  10. #168
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,473
    Thanks
    2,108
    Thanked 478 Times in 138 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    It's occured to me recently that "legal" drugs, prescribed or otherwise, seem to have killed more rock stars and celebrity's than illegal drugs have. And I count nicotine and alcohol as legal, of course.
    I know Janis died from heroin. And there are lots of those examples.
    But I'd like to see a list someday. Jimi, Elvis, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe (unless the CIA did her in like Jimi), Hank (as in Williams), from what I have read, Amy Winehouse, Keith Moon.
    Oh, nevermind, I've actually thought of more stars who have died en route. Car crashes, plane crashes, train crashes.
    Too many gifted musicians have died far too young. There, I got it off my chest.

  11. #169
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    He was a grown man responsible for his own actions not a child, barbiturates are a dangerous drug, though very common and widly used as a "recreational" drug, he knew the score. She was prescribed sleeping pills so what, that's it, she was guilty of being given sleeping pills by her doctor. Following this line of 'reasoning' it was surely her doctor that was responsible? An equally fatuous idea.
    Yes but Monika should have been at least aware of their potency. There's sleeping pills and sleeping pills. She must have been aware of the correct dose prescribed. I know that Kathy Etchingham's accounts have been put into doubt but she recounted that Monika said that she had given the pills to Jimi and again, "because they were weak"!!! If that is true, then it is her fault.

  12. #170
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    992
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 910 Times in 216 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    I think the Århus incident shows that Jimi was getting into an irresponsible use of uppers and downers.
    In the end, we have to blame Jimi Hendrix himself for experimenting with barbiturates. He could have died two weeks earlier, to months later or maybe still be living. Jimi was playing the lottery with his own health more or less aware of the consequences (if you disregard MI5, CIA and the Italian mafia).

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karsten For This Useful Post:


  14. #171
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10,392
    Thanks
    3,439
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    I know that Kathy Etchingham's accounts have been put into doubt.
    More than just doubt. It's been totally demolished.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

  15. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,191
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 1,998 Times in 855 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Until We Meet Again. Caesar Glebbeek 2011

    OK, I have to admit I have yet to read the entire publication and that when I do it’ll take some time to digest and more importantly cross reference some details.
    So here are a few thoughts from reading “end results”.
    Is it worth the cost? No, well at least not for me ‘cause it simply confirms what I already “know”, reaches the same conclusion(s) I had formed over the intervening years since James Marshal Hendrix died. Died, as in “NOT MURDERED”.
    It appears that we could have had more detail in the publication, as in facsimile of certain documents. That is a major downside to this publication.
    Some statements would have been better supported. As an example, C.G states that no insurance payment was made to MJ in his life time. This sort of statement requires clear support. When we have unsupported statements we result in the “you can’t believe everything you see and hear, can you” scenario.
    Given the EVIDENCE we have / they had at the time, then the coroner could have only have arrived at one of two outcomes, accidental death or open verdict. We are aware of the one attained.
    Now, I do feel we will continue to have different OPINIONS here of the publication and of Jimi’s death. But if you have no firm EVIDENCE to offer I see no reason to continue the debate, attempting to force any individual opinion on others is futile, no matter who loud you shout.
    Finally, do you need to read this publication, is it essential reading? Well yes on both counts. Even when I’m critical of lack of supported statements, I have to say that at least Caesar has worked hard and in an objective manner, to produce this publication, a lot more than any of the rest of us has done.
    Looking forward to hear what the rest of you think of the publication and how you feel of the “end result”, but as a continued debate of if’s, but’s and maybe’s along with blame and who should have done what, when and where I do feel this issue has run its race.

    Just a final comment. If anyone here feels the need to question the contents of the publication then please do but not on the basis that you believe other publication you have read. That is both unfair and unsound of reasoning.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

  16. #173
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    I got the publication today. 8.30 Euro's in postage.


    I have to say up front that moderation that seeks to preclude discussion as a sort of decreed edict is contrary to all known forms of free speech. The imposition of completely unnecessary subject control stands out and grinds against the obvious. I say that persons who haven't answered any of the criticisms to show there's serious argued reasons to see the murder evidence has not been overturned by Caesar's input, who then admit they haven't read or answered any of the factual arguments, who then turn around and call for a pre-emptive shutdown of the thread, are persons who are not sincerely addressing the real facts of this matter or open discussion of it. I think it is kind of obvious that these people guard their opinions with forced shutdown of the topic and cite site rules violations that don't exist and aren't being violated. It makes no sense to me to have a Conspiracy Theory branch that is so strictly guarded, not for site rules reasons, but political ones being posed as violation. To force a decision that one side has been satisfied before even giving the other side a chance to speak is rogue censorship. The goal here is clearly not being able to address all the facts of this case but to reach the conclusion of some people with the intention of shutting down the topic as soon as possible where no real need to do that actually exists. There's no doubt whatsoever that an opinion is being forced here under the guise of site authority. That goes for the general Hendrix Community as well. This is evidenced by the fact that some very real and genuine counter arguments already presented in this thread could not be answered by those claiming to prove the non-murder position. Discussing the facts of this case and the flaws in people's arguments is not a violation or any wrongdoing that needs to be controlled. That's silly and grinds against the most commonly-accepted forms of free speech and normal internet discussion. Some try to force this into the right of opinion, but all known forms of civilized conduct recognize that facts and reason come before right to opinion. Anyone can see that a certain camp is avoiding facts and provable arguments they don't prefer. To call this 'right to opinion' is not honest in my OPINION. But, more importantly, in reality's opinion. It's all too predictable that those who don't believe in the murder would see right away that Caesar's publication trying to disprove the murder has failed to do so badly. And if you look at the level of scrutiny these people normally impose on the evidence around Jimi's death they hold back and don't apply it to Caesar's mess here. That to me is not honest which means the overall opinion about the subject itself is not based on honest reasoning. It's all too predictable that an early call for shutting down of the topic would come from this camp and citing site rules as a reason is totally dishonest in my opinion. It's all too clear that these people know they've suffered a bad set-back as far as their position and are seeking to avoid that by shutting down the thread before the discussion has even started.

    Just a final comment. If anyone here feels the need to question the contents of the publication then please do but not on the basis that you believe other publication you have read. That is both unfair and unsound of reasoning.

    Again, this is incredible and most people would see this kind of intrusion into basic free speech to make a rational argument as ridiculous. It is only tolerated because of the overt bias of those who want to hamstring those with good arguments and evidence for the murder. To say it is "unsound reasoning" is preposterous. Actually using all the references you can, to prove something, is accepted as good and sound research and reasoning out in the normal world. I would think Hendrix fans would want people to find-out exactly what happened to Jimi and fight for justice for him using all possible resources. Again, I think some people are convincing themselves their unfair restriction of normal free speech is somehow justified, or serves a good purpose, when it is really just them making-up excuses to not hear what they don't want to hear. That's ridiculous and it should never happen on a Jimi Hendrix website. If you look at the content of what has been written here no great violations have occurred that merit this kind of invasive overcontrol of normal discussion. It think deletions and punishments have occurred under false pretenses that were not deserved. The continuation of this subject is no offense and doesn't violate any site rules. I don't think the restrictors detect that it's rather preposterous to have a Conspiracy Theory branch where ever time you try to discuss the murder evidence it gets quickly shut down at first excuse. It can honestly be said that this is being used to prevent the murder evidence from being made obvious. I think it is very clear that this is being justified by an ambiguous, arbitrary claim that everyone has a right to their opinion. But that can only be true if those who present the murder evidence are also allowed their opinion. In my mind this right to opinion is being used to shut down better arguments for the murder. It's being used as an excuse. The outcome is that people who can present good arguments for the murder are not being allowed their right and opinion to fully prove the case. In the normal world toleration of difficult discussion in order to establish facts trumps those who dislike it and the decision usually errs in favor of airing facts and arguing truths. It's the whole basis of free speech. To serve exclusion of factual argument in favor of non-specific reasons that can only limit the information needed to understand this matter, before allowing the actual subject matter to be discussed, is really a violation of all accepted forms of civilized conduct and should be what is precluded here. It's clear to me the other side realizes it's done badly by this publication and needs to get-out quickly. That's intellectual and moral cowardice in my opinion, and is just as dishonest as it is unfair. In the end this all comes at the expense of Jimi Hendrix, which is, really, it's worst offense. The moderator is not the site's dictator, and never should be. Especially one with such an obvious bias on the subject, which is, in itself, a violation of most understood moderator neutrality ethics.

    Jimi was murdered, I assure you. For some reason most Hendrix fans don't want to hear that - or, more importantly, the evidence that proves it. Shame.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:


  18. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    Jimi was murdered, I assure you.
    That and Nasa didn't land on the moon. 9/11 was an inside job. etc. etc.

  19. #175
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SF CA
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 148 Times in 87 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post

    Jimi was murdered, I assure you. For some reason most Hendrix fans don't want to hear that - or, more importantly, the evidence that proves it. Shame.
    KD: Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round you go ! There is no evidence and you haven't proven anything. You just go Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

    Let's have a vote and finally put this to rest shall we ?

    How many people in this forum believe SD has any credibility or has provided any proof, evidence or witnesses to back up his far fetched, INTEL Hit Squad
    Murder nonsense?

    None me says. KD

  20. #176
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Until We Meet Again. Caesar Glebbeek 2011

    OK, I have to admit I have yet to read the entire publication and that when I do it’ll take some time to digest and more importantly cross reference some details.

    Which is using "outside publications" isn't it? Meanwhile I've made some points about Seifert that have gone unanswered.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    So here are a few thoughts from reading “end results”.
    Is it worth the cost? No, well at least not for me ‘cause it simply confirms what I already “know”, reaches the same conclusion(s) I had formed over the intervening years since James Marshal Hendrix died. Died, as in “NOT MURDERED”.

    Which can only be established through analysis of the facts. (Which you haven't offered and are now calling to shut-down)


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    It appears that we could have had more detail in the publication, as in facsimile of certain documents. That is a major downside to this publication.

    The publication is an outright farce. It is nowhere close to a credible investigation of Jimi's death. Proven by the fact the anti-murder side can't answer the basic points I made above about its egregious flaws. I have serious evidence I could disclose to totally disprove some of what Caesar believes to be shocking new evidence. I can't release it here because it will come out in our final release.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Some statements would have been better supported. As an example, C.G states that no insurance payment was made to MJ in his life time. This sort of statement requires clear support. When we have unsupported statements we result in the “you can’t believe everything you see and hear, can you” scenario.

    This ignores the obvious. Forget the insurance policy. Where did Jeffery get the cash he was flush with after Jimi's death? You can't NOT answer this. I don't see how you could possibly suggest this supports the non-murder side? It's just the opposite.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Given the EVIDENCE we have / they had at the time, then the coroner could have only have arrived at one of two outcomes, accidental death or open verdict. We are aware of the one attained.

    That's just you trying to force that as the final say. Meanwhile your side literally couldn't answer the forensic evidence that proves the British Inquest ignored provable scientific forensic evidence of murder. How dare you quote "evidence" when you ignore sound arguments for exactly that!


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Now, I do feel we will continue to have different OPINIONS here of the publication and of Jimi’s death. But if you have no firm EVIDENCE to offer I see no reason to continue the debate, attempting to force any individual opinion on others is futile, no matter who loud you shout.

    Again, how dare you when you didn't even bother to answer my basic refutations above. Just answer the Seifert material alone. Go ahead. I say no matter how much you try to shut-down, that material stands and proves my case.



    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Finally, do you need to read this publication, is it essential reading? Well yes on both counts. Even when I’m critical of lack of supported statements, I have to say that at least Caesar has worked hard and in an objective manner, to produce this publication, a lot more than any of the rest of us has done.

    "Objective"? Please relate that to Caesar's defense of Monika's original 10:20am wake-up time account above??? You CAN'T ignore that (and still have credibility).


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Looking forward to hear what the rest of you think of the publication and how you feel of the “end result”, but as a continued debate of if’s, but’s and maybe’s along with blame and who should have done what, when and where I do feel this issue has run its race.

    I can understand the non-murder side's need to hit the ejection button as soon as possible considering how bad this credulous investigation makes their side look. This farce actually reinforces the veracity of the murder evidence it doesn't even come close to disproving. In fact it is such a joke that it works directly in favor of our case. Only persons with an indefensible bias would ignore Caesar's refusal to defend his work. These hit and run posters are only doing the same thing for the same obvious reason. They can't answer the provable conflicts.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fenders Fingers View Post
    Just a final comment. If anyone here feels the need to question the contents of the publication then please do but not on the basis that you believe other publication you have read. That is both unfair and unsound of reasoning.

    "Limit the information and sources in order to let this indefensible ducking from real discussion have credibility."

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:


  22. #177
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    KD: Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round you go ! There is no evidence and you haven't proven anything. You just go Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.

    Let's have a vote and finally put this to rest shall we ?

    Off-topic.

    Discussion of direct material only.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrum Drum For This Useful Post:


  24. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Nijmegen
    Posts
    2,039
    Thanks
    1,597
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 181 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    I don't know for sure if this was picked up already on CTT but one of the most important points Caesar makes, is that Jimi's life couldn't have been saved anyhow more than two hours after digesting so much Vesparax. These pills were extremely lethal. Check Wikipedia for the horrible list of victims, like Alan Wilson and Brian Epstein to name only a few well-known contempories.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kees1954 For This Useful Post:


  26. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,443
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Most of the time we can't be bothered to debate with you because what you say defy's reason. Everything you put on the table is hearsay and suppositions. No facts whatsover. That is why nobody takes "your side" seriously.
    Seifert modified his story. Hell, so did everyone else! There is nothing concrete to establish a truth.
    You seemed to have based you theory on Jeffrey's MI5 bragging (never proven), Yameta sharing a bank with the CIA (along with how many other companies?), the fraudulent Bannister's account about the tall guy (he deliberately invented that to keep Scotland Yard off his back, you say. Hilarious!), etc... Yawn.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:


  28. #180
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 20 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"

    Quote Originally Posted by kees1954 View Post
    I don't know for sure if this was picked up already on CTT but one of the most important points Caesar makes, is that Jimi's life couldn't have been saved anyhow more than two hours after digesting so much Vesparax. These pills were extremely lethal. Check Wikipedia for the horrible list of victims, like Alan Wilson and Brian Epstein to name only a few contemparies.

    Which is a great way of avoiding all the other evidence.


    We need to see the German doctors' examination to see their method of determining that Jimi would NOT have died from the amount of Vesparax that was in him.

    Now all you have to do is explain how Jimi's lungs got full of wine without any corresponding blood alcohol level? You can't argue this case scientifically unless you do so with the totality of ALL the evidence.


    Monika is quoted in Brown as saying her doctor told her the Vesparax were very strong and she should not have taken more than half a tablet. She claims she took some for her skating injury, therefore she has no excuse for not being aware of their potency. Purple Jim's senses are correct and there's no plausible reason why Monika would 1) Give Jimi what she knew to be a life-threatening dose; And after doing so 2) Not be on top of what was happening to Jimi afterwards. Purple Jim senses that something isn't right about that - and he's correct in doing so. No one has the right to just ignore the timing problems and false stories and how they affect all this - let alone the wine...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-11, 02:14 AM
  2. "Until We Meet Again : The Last Weeks Of Jimi Hendrix"
    By RobbieRadio in forum Third Stone From The Sun
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-11, 07:17 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-10, 02:41 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-10, 04:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBitty (VBTT) 4 for XBT v1.1 CUSTOM by Toolmanwill