Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Death Of Devon Wilson

Thanks
    Thanked 1,920 Times in 761 Posts

Re: The Death Of Devon Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    KD: Hey MS. There were lots of people there - especially from the old HJ Mailing List - with cameras. Wouldn't be surpised if there is one. I'll look through my stash from the night.
    Far out Keith ... happy hunting, hope ya got something.
    "Watch Out For Your Ears!"

"We don't want to be classed in any category" - HENDRIX

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scrum Drum View Post
    The fact some unknown source was telling people Devon fell from the 8th floor window of the Chelsea speaks that someone was doing disinformation to cover-up the real cause. They didn't want people to ask why she was beaten to death and given a classic heroin OD gangland style. They didn't want anyone to eventually interview Devon and give her an outlet to tell what she knew. They weren't rumors...
    KD: Here we go again folks ! Where do you come up with this stuff SD ? You just make it up as you go along right ?
    The "unknown" and uncredible source you claim is of course the ONLY SOURCE that is known and has been reported.
    If I'm not mistaken, this is the story that was reported at the time of her death in Rolling Stone amongst other "dubious"
    sources.

Now you're making things up about Devon's death to tie in to your Jimi death conspiraty non-sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gesikang View Post
    A CTT member posted a witness account (a friend's) a year ago or so stating that she was found with a needle in her arm lying on the ground in the doorway, I recall.
    could you locate it? thnx.

“If you can play, you can play anything. I don’t like classifications.” - Buddy Rich

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kdion11 View Post
    Now you're making things up about Devon's death to tie in to your Jimi death conspiraty non-sense.

Like I made up Jimi and Sharon Lawrence trying to fire Jeffery in April 1969 (funny, you disappeared right after challenging me on that). There were witnesses who said Devon was found beaten to death with a needle in her arm. This is a classic gangland style rub-out of a person known to do heroin.

I'd like to find the police report.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MourningStar View Post
    could you locate it? thnx.

Interestingly, my friend said that the report(s?) of Devon being found dead on the sidewalk in front of the Chelsea Hotel were inaccurate. She told me that Devon was discovered by her (my source's) best friend...dead, naked with a needle hanging out of her arm, wedged in the door jam with half her body in her room and the other half in the Chelsea Hotel hallway.

That was me from 6-11-10.
    This is only hear-say, of course. I have no proof what-so-ever.
    I heard this report from a gal (my friend) who was associated with The Record Plant from its inception.
    It was her best friend (who was a roommate and co-worker of Devon's) that said that the reports of Devon's death were inaccurate.
    It's been disappointing to me that I have not been able to speak with the actual source, though I have not had the time lately to pursue it.
    I will reach out again and attempt to make contact and I'll try and see what she has to say about the circumstances surrounding Devon's death and any other information I can get.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to souldoggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souldoggie View Post

Interestingly, my friend said that the report(s?) of Devon being found dead on the sidewalk in front of the Chelsea Hotel were inaccurate. She told me that Devon was discovered by her (my source's) best friend...dead, naked with a needle hanging out of her arm, wedged in the door jam with half her body in her room and the other half in the Chelsea Hotel hallway.

I heard this report from a gal (my friend) who was associated with The Record Plant from its inception.
    It was her best friend (who was a roommate and co-worker of Devon's) that said that the reports of Devon's death were inaccurate.
    It's been disappointing to me that I have not been able to speak with the actual source, though I have not had the time lately to pursue it.
    I will reach out again and attempt to make contact and I'll try and see what she has to say about the circumstances surrounding Devon's death and any other information I can get.

If you press your source again you'll find-out Devon was also beaten to death (How did she end-up wedged in a doorway? [most likely from trying to flee her murderers while they were sticking the needle in her arm]). So, if you look at normal police procedures, this would demand an ensuing police investigation. That didn't happen. The police didn't investigate whether Devon had been given a classic massive overdose to kill her and make it look like she died a typical junkie's death. What makes this even more suspicious is people were saying Devon was getting clean at that time. Devon could have gotten payback from one of the people she snitched-on. Apparently Devon was no stranger to the cops and had bailed herself out of busts by snitching. Whatever the case, if this was the cause it could still be used as a plausible excuse to cover the real motive. I think what cinches it is the New York City Police never bothered to do any autopsy or investigation to find out how Devon died or why. When you then see stories emerge of an 8 storey fall, you have to figure someone was trying to make it look like she might have committed suicide (just like Jimi). That's a red-flag that should be pursued because it shows someone was trying to deflect attention away from the real cause. Devon had dangerous inside knowledge about the real way Jimi died. The lack of any investigation tells you there was political interference involved. As someone said above this was Jimi Hendrix's girlfriend for God's sakes. And that's exactly why it wasn't investigated. Some people who doubt Jimi was murdered said there would have been signs of a fight. Meanwhile in Devon's murder where we see exactly that they just ignore it.

Last edited by Scrum Drum; 08-20-11 at 04:16 PM.

Thanks

hmmmm, ... now, I gotta ask :

Is Devon Wilson really dead?

As I stated earlier, I have not run across any data other than hearsay.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MourningStar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you press your source again you'll find-out Devon was also beaten to death
    Where did you read and/or hear that Devon was beaten to death?
    I've read reports stating that she fell and/or jumped to her death from the eighth floor of the Chelsea.
    I've heard hear-say that she overdosed in her room.
    But I've never read or heard that she had been beaten to death.
    What is your source?
    Thanks.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to souldoggie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

I've read reports stating that she fell and/or jumped to her death from the eighth floor of the Chelsea.
    What is your source?
    +1
    Last edited by stplsd; 08-21-11 at 04:09 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

How about :

Devon was punitively 'eliminated' for having failed to 'hook' Hendrix (& company) on to heroin, thus depriving their (mob, cia, etc. ...) coffers of yet another lucrative financial source.

Thanks

Is there any chance that there is still a police report on file?
    I'm not sure how long the NYPD is obligated to keep records on things like this.

I am down in Chelsea all the time and would have no problem dropping by the precinct to pick up a copy (if it still exists).
    Maybe there's even a way to get a copy of the police report online...

Thanks

Don't take it the wrong way but do you really think that a junkie dying in the Chelsea would be investigated? At this time? We still had "Beat Cops" who walked the neighborhoods. They were paid off by the mob, it was a totally corrupt and lousy time. Hendrix had his own problems with the mob on 8th St. If her family didn't claim her she was shipped over to Potter's Field, which is an island where the indigent are buried.

Thanks

Like I made up Jimi and Sharon Lawrence trying to fire Jeffery in April 1969 (funny, you disappeared right after challenging me on that). There were witnesses who said Devon was found beaten to death with a needle in her arm. This is a classic gangland style rub-out of a person known to do heroin.

I'd like to find the police report.
    KD: I haven't disappeared anywhere, and now after pressure from me and a few others it appears you've changed your story from "Jimi fired Jeffery" (No he didn't!) to "Jimi and Sharon Lawrenece were just "trying to fire Jeffery". You can't keep your stories or conspiracy theories straight can you, because you're just making it all up as you go along to back up your crackpot theories.

Old police interregation method - they know someone's lying or making something up when the details keep changing !

And it also doesn't appear that your "Devon was found beaten to death with a needle in her arm" story has any credibility either. Anyone here ever hear about this ? Keep hunting for that police report. Let us know what you find.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimdavies111 View Post
    Don't take it the wrong way but do you really think that a junkie dying in the Chelsea would be investigated? At this time? We still had "Beat Cops" who walked the neighborhoods. They were paid off by the mob, it was a totally corrupt and lousy time. Hendrix had his own problems with the mob on 8th St. If her family didn't claim her she was shipped over to Potter's Field, which is an island where the indigent are buried.
    KD: Not so much, but a live person jumping or being thrown out of an 8th story window into a Manhatten street below sure would. That's what was reported at the time !

Thanks

What is your source?
    Thanks.

KD: There isn't one !

Thanks

No it wasn't. This was settled and you will never find a thing because it is NYC and the mob. Remember those old drug movies, "French Connection", etc. I have lived here my entire life, (57 yrs), don't even start.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jimdavies111 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

KD: Thanks Soul Doggie - so there you go folks ! No proof WHAT SO EVER ! Just like SD's claims that "Jimi fired Jeffery" or any other nonsense about Jeffery being MI5 or waterboarding INTEL hit squads. No prooff WHAT SO EVER

Keep us in the loop Soul Doggie about any further feedback from this original source !

Thanks

It was not reported at all at the time. It was all heresay. I don't remember a single junkie death being reported from there except the Sid Vicious nonsense which was a murder. BTW, those rooms are demolished, you cannot stay there. Actually the place has been completely closed for some time.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimdavies111 View Post
    It was not reported at all at the time.
    How did you hear about it then?
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks

I said hearsay. Did you read the post? I lived within a few blocks at the time. Every street had a cop, and a bookie, and the hookers and everyone coexisted. Neighborhoods can change very dramatically in a few blocks. But as a teenager we were tuned into this. And don't think for one minute that all the businesses were not being strongarmed by the cops and the mob. Just a fact of life here.

Furthermore, these cops knew us and we knew them, they knew our families, they were on our street. Don't you think they said things? They knew we had interest.