Thread: Bob Brown

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

Bob Brown

Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    The whole "dead for hours" rubbish is still in there along with Eric Burdon's lies.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brodie View Post
    I don't see why you say "dead for hours" is rubbish. A well respected doctor said that Jimi had been dead for hours before he was brought into hospital. It seems Kathy Etchingham was right.

Not so well respected now, one interview - “he overdosed,” the next - “he drank too much.” There is no way an ambulance would pick up a stiffening, obviously dead corpse, showing livididty etc. without the coroner, at least, and probably CID being called and they woudn't take it to casualty and most certainly no one would attempt resuscitation.

Quote Originally Posted by John Brodie View Post
    Until We Meet Again [...] has been comprehensively torpedoed by Dr Bob Brown's evidence.
    Not. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "comprehensively"
    Last edited by stplsd; 02-15-13 at 03:32 PM.
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

Re: Bob Brown

I asked Kathy what she had to say about the Caesar's findings and she is perplexed. She can't understand how/why the ambulance men could change their story.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to purple jim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,835 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by purple jim View Post
    She can't understand how/why the ambulance men could change their story.
    Did they not say they were misquoted? Was it not Mitch's wife that spoke to them? Did Kathy not say she was a liar?
    Frank Zappa: "Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,148 Times in 657 Posts

who didn't change his/her story?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,586 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    Did they not say they were misquoted? Was it not Mitch's wife that spoke to them?
    They did say that they were misquoted but Kathy did meet and talk with Reg Jones and listened to the interview by Dee on the phone with John Saua. So she heard their initial accounts directly. Dee and Kathy also tracked down and together they interviewed the policeman who was on the scene and his story matched what the ambulance man said, i.e. Jimi was already dead at the flat!

Quote Originally Posted by stplsd View Post
    Did Kathy not say she was a liar?
    Dee was apparently bonkers and became obsessed and then vicious towards Kathy, stalking her and inventing discrediting stories about her, even to the police. After some research, Kathy found out that Dee (who claimed to be from an aristocratic family - the Bonham-Carter's) was an impostor whose real name was Dolores Cullen.
    This led me to think that "Dee" had set up the ambulance men, briefing them about what to say in Kathy's presence (in order to further secure Kathy's confidence and trust) but she can't have persuaded (bribed?) a policeman in this way surely?

Strange goings on.