Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Band of Gypsys 1969-12-31 1st Show [funkydrummer cleanup] Minus Official

Thanks

Re: Band of Gypsys 1969-12-31 1st Show [funkydrummer cleanup] Minus Official

Unfortunately Dajchance with some of these "Cloud Storage" File Systems
    if the said file has not had any movement for a while, {It originated Nov `13 }
    Then it can get "Lost". Now I`m not saying with any certainty that that`s what has happened here
    but it could explain the problems you`re experiencing!

Edit : I just tried to do a similar check, and it Does seem to be the problem, - sorry!
    "Fucking Hell, I Broke a String!!"
    1968 Voodoo Chile sessions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to manfree For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 285 Posts

I have a couple of requests for Burning Desire which was accidently left out of original torrent and whose link is now dead...
    I have re-uploaded to MEGA. Here is the new link (I tried to also place in original message but when I edit post I just get a blank box)
    https://mega.co.nz/#!9ktH2bLb!o4_GoR...bAcW3sA1NiFUsI

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkydrummer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Excellent show with excellent sound. Thank you very much!

Thanks

funkydrummer, I tried sending you a pm however it said you didn't have enough room in your inbox.

Good evening, I recently listened to 12April1969 via ATM 105. Really good, outstanding show(even with that atrocious cut in Train) however the sound quality is very poor as I'm sure you know. I'm sure you have other shows lined up in your list to mix, please consider this one as well. I'm confident with your magic and hard work you could clean this up and maybe do a stereo mix somehow? Forgive me in my naivety of the process, I think this show stands tall among Jimi's greatest and deserves your royal treatment to be at least improved. Thank you for the consideration and all of your hard work.

Sincerely,

susep73

Thanks

Many thanks for this.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 285 Posts

Sorry about inbox...
    Well after such a kind request, I will definitely have a shot in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by susep73 View Post
    funkydrummer, I tried sending you a pm however it said you didn't have enough room in your inbox.

Good evening, I recently listened to 12April1969 via ATM 105. Really good, outstanding show(even with that atrocious cut in Train) however the sound quality is very poor as I'm sure you know. I'm sure you have other shows lined up in your list to mix, please consider this one as well. I'm confident with your magic and hard work you could clean this up and maybe do a stereo mix somehow? Forgive me in my naivety of the process, I think this show stands tall among Jimi's greatest and deserves your royal treatment to be at least improved. Thank you for the consideration and all of your hard work.

Sincerely,

susep73

Thanks

The spectrograph for Lover Man looks inconsistent with the rest of your files: http://i.imgur.com/uDsc44W.png

Is this correct?
    Is the microphone on?

Thanks

Cool Re: Band of Gypsys 1969-12-31 1st Show [funkydrummer cleanup] Minus Official

Thank you funkydrummer for all your hard work on this one. Also, many
    thanks for re-posting the missing track @ MEGA, worked perfect.

Thanks

thank you for this! Can't get enough BOG material.