Thread: Scorsese Vinyl

Thanks

Scorsese Vinyl

I was in Amoeba Records in Hollywood today and noticed a vinyl lp cover high up on the wall in the collectibles section that I didn't recognize. I had to ask an employee "What's that Hendrix lp way up there?" It turned out to be the vinyl release of Martin Scorsese's "Blues". Nice cover. Amoeba wanted $40 for it. Anyone here own it?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 858 Posts

Re: Scorsese Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Stone View Post
    I was in Amoeba Records in Hollywood today and noticed a vinyl lp cover high up on the wall in the collectibles section that I didn't recognize. I had to ask an employee "What's that Hendrix lp way up there?" It turned out to be the vinyl release of Martin Scorsese's "Blues". Nice cover. Amoeba wanted $40 for it. Anyone here own it?
    Yep. Comes in black or blue vinyl.
    "That's the best news I ever heard" Bob Dylan

Thanks

i'd be buying that one,ebay wants 100 bucks or more for it,i've yet to see it in the record store.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donniewn View Post
    i'd be buying that one,ebay wants 100 bucks or more for it,i've yet to see it in the record store.
    Dang, I should have bought it yesterday. Now I'll have to make another trip. Hopefully it will still be there unless one of our CTT brothers snags it first! Like I said, it was pretty high up on the wall so most people might not notice it.